Subject: Hello

From: "Shankar Guhados" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:47:42 +0530

Hi,
 I am a final year student of BITS,Pilani INDIA.I am doing my B.E.EEE .My
project is in IBIS models and SPICE models.
I request you to  suggest  some sites for IBIS basic Tutorials,tools for
converting IBIS to SPICEModels and Advantages of both over the other.

  Thank you very much for giving your time for me,
             Yours,
            G.Shankar.

---

From: Offer Kaye <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:46:43 +0300 (IDT)

Hi Guhados,
I'm also a final year student, and i'm also working on an IBIS project
(i'm in the middle on the project). Attached is a file with a list of
URL's i've collected, which i've found to be usefull during the project.
Of course, if you are a total beginner to IBIS, the first site to check is
the IBIS homesite: http://www.eia.org/eig/ibis/ibis.htm. It will answer
most of your questions, including what you've asked below.

Hope this helps. Good luck with your project :)

Offer Kaye
[email-masked]
Web Site: http://t2.technion.ac.il/~sofferk