Subject: IBIS model for PowerQUICC II

From: "Hassan Ali" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:47:21 -0400

Does anybody have a working (verified) IBIS model of Motorola's PowerQUICC
II? I'd very much appreciate getting the model.

Thanks.

Hassan.

---

From: Daniel Nilsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 08:04:47 -0500

Hi All,

This has been a problem for me too, I know we spent some time 
trying to find a model for the MPC860 but we where unsuccessful.

Motorola does provide a model but it's not correct, it's even far from
correct but Motorola claims it's OK. This is one of the major problems
I found using IBIS models, namely the quality of the models that you
get from a manufacturers web-site. The reason I respond to this message
is to see whether this is beeing addressed in some way by this ibis
community.

Thanks
Daniel Nilsson