Subject: EIA IBIS Open Forum Meeting Minutes (12/08/00)

From: [email-masked] (Guy de Burgh)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 17:54:22 -0800

Date: 12/11/00

SUBJECT: 12/8/00 EIA IBIS Open Forum Meeting Minutes

VOTING MEMBERS AND 2000 PARTICIPANTS LIST:
3Com                           Roy Leventhal*
Agilent (EEsof, etc.)          Mark Chang
Ansoft Corporation             (Eric Bracken)
Applied Simulation Technology  Raj Raghuram, Norio Matsui, Fred Balistreri
Avanti                         Nikolai Bannov
Brocade Communications         Robert Badal
Cadence Design                 [Mike LaBonte], [Todd Westerhoff], Ian Dodd*,
                               Donald Telian, Patrick Dos Santos
Cisco Systems                  Syed Huq, Irfan Elahi, John Fisher
Compaq                         [Bob Haller], Peter LaFlamme, Ron Bellomio,
                               Shafier Rahman, Doug Burns
Cypress                        (Rajesh Manapat)
EMC Corporation                Fabrizio Zanella, Brian Arsenault,
                               Terry Jernberg, Alexander Nosovitski,
                               Elena Gutman, Shan Haq
Fairchild Semiconductor        Craig Klem
HyperLynx (& Pads Software)    Matthew Flora*, [Kellee Crisafulli],
  (Now merged with Innoveda)   Gene Garat, John Angulo, [Al Davis],
                               Lynne Green
IBM                            Michael Cohen*, Greg Edlund*, Jerry Hayes
Innoveda (Viewlogic Systems)   Chris Rokusek, Guy de Burgh*, [Jun Tian],
                               Cary Mandel, Brad Griffin, (Jon Powell)
Intel Corporation              Stephen Peters*, Arpad Muranyi*, Will Hobbs,
                               Richard Mellitz, Charles Phares, Meir Nakar,
                               Sigeti Gabi, Tudor Secasiu, Dave Lorang,
                               Michael Mirmak*
LSI Logic                      Larry Barnes*
Mentor Graphics (& Veribest)   Bob Ross*, Tom Dagostino, Malcolm Ash,
                               Kim Owen, Jean Oudinot, Sherif Hammad,
                               Hazam Hegazy, Weston Beal, Ken Bakalar
Micron Technology              Randy Wolff*, Son Huynh, Yong Phan*
Mitsubishi                     Shahab Ahmed, Carleen Murphy, Scott Estrich
Molex Incorporated             Gus Panella
Motorola                       Ron Werner
National Semiconductor         Milt Schwartz*
Nortel Networks                Steve Coe, Calvin Trowell, Hassan Ali
North East Systems Associates  Edward Sayre, Tony Sinker, Kathy Breda,
                               Jinhua Chen
Philips Semiconductor          D.C. Sessions, Todd Andersen
  (& VLSI Technology)
Quantic EMC                    (Mike Ventham)
Robinson-Nugent, Inc.          (Alexander Barr)
Siemens AG                     Bernhard Unger, Gerald Bannert
SiQual                         Scott McMorrow, Wis Macomson
Texas Instruments              Stephen Nolan, Ramzi Ammar, Mac McCaughey,
                               Thomas Fisher, Jean-Claude Perrin,
                               Jean-Yves Oberle
Time Domain Analysis Systems   Dima Smolyansky, Steven Corey
Tyco Electronics (AMP)         (Russell Moser)
Via Technologies               (Weber Chuang)
Zuken (& Incases)              Werner Rissiek, John Berrie

OTHER PARTICIPANTS IN 2000:
Actel Corp.                    Silvia Montoya
Advansis                       Mikio Kiyono
Aerospatiale Matra CCR         Lionel Dreux, Julien Boullie
Alcatel (Lannion, Bell)        Daniel Peron, Steven Criel
Cereva Networks                Bob Haller
ECI Telecom                    Daniel Adar
EIA                            Cecilia Fleming*
Fraunhofer Institute           Michael Kurten
Jet Propulsion Lab             John Treichlew
KAW                            Shinichi Maeda
Hewlett Packard                Paul Gregory
RCI                            Chris Rode
Rockwell Collins               Ron Hau
Signals & Systems Engineering  Tom Hawkins
ST Microelectronics            Fabrice Boissiere, Pierre Saintot
Sun Microsystems               Victor Chang
Thomson-CSF                    Savenrio Lerose, Pascal Vaslin, Thierry Zak,
                               Sylvie Lasserre
Transfer                       Hans Klos, Wilco Hamhuis
Xilinx, Inc.                   Susan Wu
Independent, Consultant        Hideki Fukuda, Al Davis

In the list above, attendees at the meeting are indicated by *. Principal
members or other active members who have not attended are in parentheses.
Participants who no longer are in the organization are in square brackets.

Upcoming Meetings:  The bridge numbers for future IBIS teleconferences are as
follows:

  Date                Bridge Number    Reservation #    Passcode
  January 5, 2001     (916) 356-9200   3-454694         8973669
  January 29, 2001 - IBIS Summit Meeting, No Teleconference

All meetings are 8:00 AM to 9:55 AM Pacific Time.  We try to have agendas out
7 days before each Open Forum and meeting minutes out within 7 days after.
When you call into the meeting, ask for the IBIS Open Forum hosted by Will
Hobbs and give the reservation number and passcode.

NOTE: "AR" = Action Required.

-------------------------------- MINUTES -------------------------------------
INTRODUCTIONS AND MEETING QUORUM
Bob Ross noted that Ian Dodd is now the primary representative for Cadence
since Mike LaBonte has changed jobs.

Larry Barnes joined for the first time this year from LSI Logic.  He had
previously been involved in IBIS from Symbios prior to being acquired by LSI
Logic.  Larry's interest in IBIS is related to some ANSI SCSI-3 committee
work and some emerging related issues.  This will be discussed later in the
meeting.

MEMBERSHIP UPDATE AND TREASURER'S REPORT
Cecilia Fleming reported that 33 invoices for 2001 have been sent out to the
member companies.  We are still trying to find a new representative for one
company.  In 2001 HyperLynx will not invoiced since they are now merged with
Innoveda.

REVIEW OF MINUTES AND AR'S
The November 17, 2000 IBIS Minutes were approved without change.

The AR's will be discussed during the meeting.

MISCELLANY/ANNOUNCEMENTS
None (some announcement items will be new agenda items discussed elsewhere).

PRESS AND WEB PAGE UPDATES
Cecilia Fleming reported that she received and installed web updates from Syed
Huq for Poster, Upcoming Events, and Free Utilities changes.  One company logo
was removed form the Poster page because of a company merger making the old
logo invalid.  Bob Ross mentioned that the HyperLynx logo might also be
removed per the instructions to Syed from Guy de Burgh of Innoveda.

Bob also reported that the article "Optimize Power Distribution Analysis in
High-Speed Systems Designs" by Todd Westerhoff in the November 20, 2000 issue
of Electronic Design mentions IBIS modeling.  The article can also be found
under the magazine link:

  http://www.elecdesign.com/

NEW MODELS AVAILABLE, LIBRARY UPDATE
Bob Ross reported that the Fujitsu flash memory IBIS model link has changed:

  http://edevice.fujitsu.com/fj/CATALOG/AD05/IBIS/index_e.html

Also, Intel has released the Pentium(R) 4 Processor models under:

  http://developer.intel.com/design/pentium4/devtools/

OPENS FOR NEW ISSUES
Michael Mirmak - BUG51 - Error Message Needed for Missing [Submodel]
Michael Mirmak - BUG52 - IBISCHK3 Hangs for [Add Submodel] Instead of
                         [Submodel]
Greg Edlund - New Accuracy figure of merit C code (New Administrative Issues)
Bob Ross - Upcoming vacations and next meeting (New Administrative Issues)
Bob Ross - IBIS Librarian (New Administrative Issues)
Roy Leventhal - Modeling Semiconductor Components from 30,000 Feet (Part of
                Future Summit Planning)
Larry Barnes - SCSI-3 Compensation Modeling (Part of Future Summit Planning)

INTERNATIONAL/EXTERNAL PROGRESS
- IEC 62014-1 (IBIS Version 3.2) - Cecilia Fleming had no further report, but
she will follow up on the status by e-mail.

- pr EIAJ ED-5302 Standard for I/O Interface Model for Integrated Circuits
(IMIC) - No report.

- IEC PWI 93-1 Models of Integrated Circuits for EMI Behavioral Simulation
(formerly designated as IEC 93/67/NP IBIS and EMC Simulation) - Bob Ross
commented that Jean-Claude Perrin had gave us status at the November 17, 2000
meeting.  Bob had no further report.

- JEDEC JC-16 - Modeling and Testing - Bob Ross noted that the JEDEC JC-16
and JC-42 are meeting December 6-7, 2000 in Kona, Hawaii.  We should find out
more at the next meeting.  Cecilia Fleming offered to send the JEDEC minutes
to Bob to keep him informed.

FUTURE SUMMIT PLANNING (Including some new agenda items)
Bob Ross stated again the basic information that the next IBIS Summit Meeting
is planned on January 29, 2001 in Santa Clara, California along with
DesignCon 2001 (January 29 - February 1, 2000).  National Semiconductor is a
co-sponsor of this meeting and will provide the lunch.  Milt Schwartz is
planning for 50 lunches.  DesignCon is the other co-sponsor as a result of
IBIS Associate Sponsorship of DesignCon 2001.

Bob noted that the first announcement has been sent out.  Milt reported that
he has received six signups already.  Bob estimated over 10 signups so far and
will get more input from Milt offline.

We have been assigned Booth #861.  Guy de Burgh reported receiving the show
manual from Bob, and he and Jon Powell will be responsible for setting up
the booth.  Bob asked Guy to work with Jon to request the company logo 
information again for the Booth backdrop.

Bob discussed the meeting agenda to date.  Some topics were added.  The titles
listed may change.

  "Spice 2 IBIS Accuracy Report", Scott McMorrow, Siqual
  "Connector Specification Discussion", Gus Panella, Molex
  "IBIS Futures", Stephen Peters, Intel

Several New Agenda Items were discussed, and these relate to additional 
presentations:

  "Modeling Semiconductor Components from 30,000 Feet", Roy Leventhal, 3Com.
  Roy Leventhal stated that he has written a "paper" related to general
  modeling issues spanning Spice, matrix, and behavioral techniques.  He has
  sent it out for some early private review.  Eventually he would like it
  uploaded on a public site.  Bob stated that it is more like a book with
  about 250 pages, nine sections and an appendix.  Bob read the section titles
  to illustrate the broad coverage.  Roy would introduce this paper at the
  IBIS Summit Meeting.

  "SCSI-3 Compensation Modeling" Larry Barnes, LSI Logic.
  Larry Barnes is involved with an ANSI T10 committee on Low Level Parallel
  Interfaces.  He is serving as technical editor for subgroup and is using
  IBIS as part of the specification.  The committee is concerned with SCSI
  buffers driving 12 foot cables.  It defining a bit encoding technique for
  run length encoded based changes in signal amplitude.  Larry wants to
  discuss issues on how to apply IBIS.  The document is planned to be
  completed around March 2001.  Bob stated that this could be of interest for
  existing IBIS and also for the future version of IBIS.

Bob noted that we will have a full meeting.  We probably will get a few more
presentations related to Future IBIS issues.

Bob also stated the early plans for the European IBIS Summit meeting to be
held March 16, 2000 in Munich, Germany along with the Design Automation and
Testing in Europe (DATE 2001) conference and exhibit.  Bob indicated that
four companies are now planning to co-sponsor the meeting: Cadence, Innoveda,
Mentor Graphics and Zuken (Incases).

IBIS MODEL REVIEW COMMITTEE DISCUSSION
Matthew Flora reported for John Angulo who is on vacation that no models have
been recently submitted or sent out.

NEW ACCURACY FIGURE OF MERIT C CODE (New Agenda Item)
Greg Edlund reported that the IBIS Home Page Accuracy Link now has a new
C utility for calculating two existing figures of merit and also two new ones
from waveform files.  This utility is freeware and can be used and modified
by anyone.  Greg plans to send out a reflector note.  Bob Ross indicated that
there was also good documentation with it.

VACATIONS AND NEXT MEETING (New Agenda Item)
Bob Ross mentioned that several people will be out during the Christmas and
New Years holidays.

  Bob Ross:  December 11 - December 26
  Jon Angulo: Returning December 13
  Matthew Flora: December 18 - December 29
  Guy de Burgh: December 24 - January 1
  Stephen Peters: Possibly December 22

Based on this we agreed to move the December 22 meeting to January 5, 2001.
We also had considered January 12, 2001, but will cancel that reservation.
The IBIS Summit Meeting at DesignCon 2001 on January 29, 2001 will follow in
just over three weeks.

IBIS LIBRARIAN (New Agenda Item)
Bob Ross indicated that Mike LaBonte has resigned the Librarian position as a
result of accepting a new job.  Bob has several potential candidates to
replace Mike.  They include Michael Cohen and Roy Leventhal.  Anyone else
who wants to be considered for this position should contact Bob.

Bob plans that the IBIS Committee select or formally vote for someone at the
next meeting on January 5, 2001.

CONNECTOR PROPOSAL REVIEW
Bob Ross reported that the Working Group has been meeting weekly on November
21, November 28, and December 5, 2000.  The next meeting is scheduled on 
December 12, 2000.

Ian Dodd reported that there has been progress in clarifying the matrix
expansion discussion, and also there is a new, formal language for naming
pins.  Bob felt that we have agreed on most technical issues and are nearing 
completion and hopes to have a complete technical draft prior to the DesignCon
IBIS Summit.  The draft will probably not be as editorially clean as would
like.  However we want to make the technical content available as early as
possible for review and plan to clean up the document while it is being
reviewed.

IBIS FUTURES (IBIS-X, API, BIRDxx)
Bob Ross noted that the Working Group met on November 21, November 28, and
December 5, 2000.  The next meeting is scheduled on December 19, 2000.

Stephen Peters (who is taking over for Mike LaBonte) reported that the
Working Group is producing a top level specification.  There still needs to
be work on a component section to deal with die interconnect and pin to buffer
modeling.  The macro language has been developed, but it needs to be more
formally documented.  Bob noted that we would like a very readable document
that communicates the new features and shows how they relate to the existing
IBIS Version 3.2 (for upward compatibility).

Stephen would like the new Header section to be compatible with the Connector
Specification Header.  Since several members are in both Working Groups, the
Header documents should be similar.

BIRD64.4 - ALTERNATE PACKAGE MODELS
Bob Ross introduced BIRD64.4 by indicating that it had been discussed at the
November 17, 2000 meeting.  We had agreed upon some "editorial" changes.  It
is permissible to make minor changes as long as they do not impact the basic
functionality.  We ran out of time before voting on BIRD64.3 with changes.
So Mike LaBonte issued BIRD64.4 after the meeting with the editorial changes
and complied with the AR at that meeting.

Bob summarized the changes: Use "shall" instead of "may", remove part of one
slightly ambiguous portion of a sentence that constrained where [Alternative
Package Models] would be placed under the [Component] keyword, and add a
sentence that any model listed by [Package Model] could be repeated in the
[Alternative Package Models] list.

Arpad Muranyi, a co-author, supported the changes.  Bob stated that most of
the recent concerns were related to editorial preferences and not technical
issues.  After no further discussion, Bob called for a vote.

BIRD64.4 was approved by a vote of 10 YES and 0 NO.

BIRD66 - [Model Spec] Vref ADDITION
Bob Ross introduced BIRD66 by noting that it had been originally introduced
by Scott McMorrow in November 1999.  Bob stated that the Vref subparameter
would be added to the [Model Spec] lists to capture cases where Vref is 
different for min and max voltages.  An example would be for PECL technology.

Bob stated that there were cases where the timing test load would change with
supply variations.  However, there were other considerations that delayed
immediate resolution.  We thought that we might use BIRD66 to also consider
possible Rref and Cref changes.  We also might have added an series resistor
to the timing test load such as used by some SSTL configurations.  However,
based upon D.C. Sessions recommendation, we were discouraged from adding this.
Instead, JEDEC will try not to use the series resistor.  Finally, there are
some cases where the rising edge uses a different test load than the falling
edge.  Bob basically supported the notion that we should just consider Vref
only as in BIRD66.  We can issue other BIRDs if additional subparameters are
requested.

Bob also stated that there might be questions in how Rref would be used.
Originally the timing test load was considered only for use with typical
column information to get a common delay reference value.  However, in
practice, some models have been issued with timing test loads connected for
minimum and maximum voltages corners.  Bob supported adding the Vref
subparameter and letting the EDA vendors use (or ignore) the information as
appropriate.

With no further discussion, Bob called for a vote.

BIRD66 was approved by a vote of 10 YES and 0 NO.

BIRD67.1 - INCREASE V-T TABLE 100 POINT LIMIT
Bob Ross mentioned that issues regarding increasing the number of allowable
data points in V-T had been discussed in previous meetings.  We resolved to
set the limit at 1000 (versus 1001).  We also limited BIRD67.1 to V-T tables.
A separate BIRD would need to be issued for V-I table limits.  Finally, to
resolve an ambiguity raised by Michael Cohen, we changed "points" to "rows" in
BIRD67.1.  This means that the 1000 point limit is on number of rows rather
than the number of numerical entries.  So NA entries in any column are
included in the row count.

Co-author Ian Dodd had no further comments.  With no further discussion, Bob
called for a vote.

BIRD67.1 was approved by a vote of 10 YES and 0 NO.

With the resolution of the above three BIRDs and also of a previous BIRD62.6,
Bob plans to upload a new pending IBIS Version 4.0 work in progress document
that includes the resolved BIRDs.

BIRD65 - C_comp REFINEMENTS
Bob Ross stated that Arpad Muranyi originally issued BIRD65 in October 1999.
Bob wants to move this toward resolution.  BIRD65 describes splitting up
C_comp into components attached to four different power rails.  We had
discussed aspects of BIRD65 previously and decided to use actual capacitance
values rather than to use percentages.

Bob suggested changing the subparameter names to better associate with the
actual supply rails.  BIRD65 uses: C_comp_pu, C_comp_pd, C_comp_pcl, and
C_comp_gcl.  Bob proposed: C_comp_pullup, C_comp_pulldown, C_comp_power,
C_comp_gnd.  We have chosen names in other cases such as the [Rpower] and
[Rgnd] keywords to emphasize the association with the corresponding rail.
Arpad stated that he had similar concerns and supported the changing the
subparameter names.

We discussed briefly that BIRD65 does state rules for when all of the new
subparameters are needed.  We need to review these rules.

Also Bob commented that we need to look in the Notes on Data Derivation
section to see if some changes need to be done there to reference the new
subparameters.

Bob asked Arpad to issue BIRD65.1 with the notation change and also with any
added text needed for the Notes on Data Derivation section.  

AR - Arpad Muranyi issue BIRD65.1 with notation changes and possible Notes on
Data Derivation section changes per the above discussion.

Bob plans to schedule BIRD65.1 for a vote at the January 5, 2001 IBIS meeting.

BIRD68 - CLARIFY THAT RISING AND FALLING WAVEFORM TABLES SHOULD BE CORRELATED
Bob Ross noted that BIRD68, authored by Dave Lorang, was scheduled for
discussion at the last meeting, but we ran out of time.

Stephen Peters briefly stated that BIRD68 dealt with correlating to a common
reference time the rising and falling edge waveforms.  This is needed for
capturing internal delays correctly for each edge and for meanful eye
diagrams and intersymbol interference analysis.  Milt Schwartz added later
that this is necessary for differential drivers.  Bob Ross added later that
submodels and driver schedule models may require time correlation in certain
cases.

Stephen raised one concern.  Do we add a positive indication such as a
subparameter that the waveforms are correlated?  This would provide a method
to document correlation and be compatible with IBIS Version 3.2 models where
such compatibility may not exist.  Bob is leaning against this, but
understands that there are concerns regarding providing such models in some
special case measurement or simulation situations.

Bob also was concerned with the specific language "input stimulus is assumed
to have initiated at the logic transition".  This could be interpreted as the
time of actually triggering the transition - an undefined or hard to determine
value.  A better statement might refer to a common reference point for the
input stimulus, such as the beginning of the input stimulus waveform for each
edge.  While there might be some slight error in this approach based on input
signal amplitude or ramp rate, this approach would still be more consistent
with actual waveform extraction based on simulation or measurement.

More discussion is planned for the next meeting.

IBISCHK3 BUG TRACKING (Including New Agenda Items)
Bob Ross reported on the status of the ibischk3 parser.  Atul Agarwal plans
to provide a release around mid December 2000 that includes BUG34 and BUG47.
At the November 17, 2000 meeting we planned to do these last two bug fixes
if they could be done quickly.  We are cutting the bug fixes off at BUG47
for this release in order to get some important corrections distributed.
Matthew Flora commented that he is still receiving IBIS models with problems
that would be exposed by the newer version of ibischk3.  These include
negative ramp rates (and Michael Cohen stated zero ramp rates).  Based on
vacation schedules, we expect the ibischk3 parser to be reviewed and released
in January 2001.

The review and release process involves checking the fixes, generating
executables (Matthew Flora for Windows, Syed Huq for Linux and Guy de Burgh
for the other operating systems).  

- BUG51 - Error Message Needed for Missing [Submodel] (New Item)
  Michael Mirmak introduced BUG51.  The ibischk3 parser correctly issues an
  Error when a referenced Submodel is not defined for most cases.  However,
  BUG51 documents a failure where no Submodels are defined and no error is
  issued.

  BUG51 was classified as MODERATE, MEDIUM, OPEN, and planned to be fixed in
  a future release.

- BUG52 - IBISCHK3 Hangs for [Add Submodel] Instead of [Submodel] (New Item)
  Michael Mirmak introduced BUG52.  It is related to BUG51, but documents a
  situation where the keyword [Submodel] is incorrectly replaced by [Add 
  Submodel].  In the reported test case, ibischk3 either hangs or crashes
  and does not complete the check.

  BUG52 was classified as SERIOUS, MEDIUM, OPEN, and planned to be fixed in
  a future release.

- BUG49 - Warning Message for Unreferenced Models, Submodels
  Bob Ross commented that BUG49 was discussed at the November 17, 2000
  meeting.  Several points had been brought up.  These related to whether
  warnings should be given for FPGAs where extra models might be added to
  the file, but not referenced.  Another discussion related to differences
  between unreferenced submodels and models.  Also models referenced by
  [Series Pin Mapping] needed to be included. 

  Michael Mirmak had issued a revised BUG49 that addressed these comments.
  He also added that the revise BUG49 discussed issuing only one Warning
  message rather than multiple Warning messages for dangling Models, and
  Warnings for each dangling Submodel.  This would limit the number of
  Warnings for FPGA files.

  As time was running out, Bob planned more discussion and final resolution
  at the January 5, 2001 meeting.

NEXT MEETING:
The next teleconference meeting will be on Friday, January 5, 2001 from
8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.  BIRD65.1 is scheduled for a vote.  Also a vote on a
new IBIS Librarian will be conducted.

==============================================================================
                                      NOTES

IBIS CHAIR: Bob Ross (503) 685-0732, Fax (503) 685-4897
            [email-masked]
            Modeling Engineer, Mentor Graphics
            8005 S.W. Boeckman Road, Wilsonville, OR 97070

VICE CHAIR: Stephen Peters (503) 264-4108, Fax: (503) 264-4515
            [email-masked]
            Senior Hardware Engineer, Intel Corporation
            M/S JF1-209
            2111 NE 25th Ave.
            Hillsboro, OR 97124-5961

SECRETARY:  Guy de Burgh (805) 988-8250, Fax: (805) 988-8259
            [email-masked]
            Senior Manager, Innoveda
            1369 Del Norte Rd.
            Camarillo, CA 93010-8437

LIBRARIAN:  Open Position

WEBMASTER:  Syed Huq (408) 525-3399, Fax: (408) 526-5504
            [email-masked]
            Manager, Hardware Engineering, Cisco Systems
            170 West Tasman Drive
            San Jose, CA 95134-1706

POSTMASTER: John Angulo (425) 869-2320, Fax: (425) 881-1008
            [email-masked]
            Development Engineer, HyperLynx, Inc.
            14715 N.E. 95th Street, Suite 200
            Redmond, WA 98052

This meeting was conducted in accordance with the EIA Legal Guides and EIA
Manual of Organization and Procedure.

The following e-mail addresses are used:

  [email-masked]
      To join, change, or drop from either the IBIS Open Forum Reflector
      ([email-masked]), the IBIS Users' Group Reflector ([email-masked])
      or both.  State your request.

  [email-masked]
      To obtain general information about IBIS, to ask specific questions
      for individual response, and to inquire about joining the EIA-IBIS
      Open Forum as a full Member.

  [email-masked]
      To send a message to the general IBIS Open Forum Reflector.  This
      is used mostly for IBIS Standardization business and future IBIS
      technical enhancements.  Job posting information is not permitted.

  [email-masked]
      To send a message to the IBIS Users' Group Reflector.  This is
      used mostly for IBIS clarification, current modeling issues, and
      general user concerns.  Job posting information is not permitted.

  [email-masked]
      To report ibischk2/3 parser bugs.  The Bug Report Form Resides on
      eda.org in /pub/ibis/bugs/ibischk/bugform.txt along with reported bugs.

      To report s2ibis, s2ibis2 and s2iplt bugs, use the Bug Report Forms
      which reside under eda.org in /pub/ibis/bugs/s2ibis/bugs2i.txt,
      /pub/ibis/bugs/s2ibis2/bugs2i2.txt, & /pub/ibis/bugs/s2iplt/bugsplt.txt
      respectively.

Information on IBIS technical contents, IBIS participants, and actual
IBIS models are available on the IBIS Home page found by selecting the
Electronic Information Group under:

  http://www.eigroup.org/ibis/ibis.htm

Check the pub/ibis directory on eda.org for more information on previous
discussions and results.  You can get on via FTP anonymous.
==============================================================================