Subject: 1st Agenda, DesignCon 2k1

From: Milt Schwartz x3261 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 14:32:31 -0800 (PST)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       ----------------------------------------------------------------
       DESIGNCON 2001 IBIS SUMMIT CALL FOR PARTICIPATION, PRESENTATIONS
       ----------------------------------------------------------------
       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                    I B I S   S U M M I T   M E E T I N G

Time/Date:     8:00 PM - 5:00 PM, Monday, January 29, 2001

Location:      Santa Clara Convention Center
               Santa Clara, CA

Content:       IBIS Future Requirements is the main topic of this meeting
               These include an exchange of ideas on IBIS accuracy,
               connectors, and new requirements under discussion.

Purpose:       Solicit and Exchange IBIS Model Related Information and Ideas.

Sponsors:      DesignCon 2001 & National Semiconductor Corporation

IBIS Summit Signup:
               Milt Schwartz
               [email-masked]

                   D E S I G N C O N   2 0 0 0   M E E T I N G S

Time/Date:     Monday - Thursday, January 29 - February 1, 2001

Exhibition:    Tuesday - Wednesday, 12:30 PM - 6:30 PM, January 30-31, 2001

IBIS Booth:    #861, Exhibition Hall
               - IBIS Information

URL DesignCon2001:
               http://www.designcon.com/

CALL FOR IBIS SUMMIT PRESENTATIONS

We already have several presentations and discussion topics planned.  However,
we are also seeking presentations from individuals who have IBIS experiences
or issues.

Format of Presentation:  Overhead Projections
Time:                    15-30 Minutes
Electronic Archival:     We request electronic versions so that the
                         presentations can be archived and also made
                         available to non-attendees.  Formats used in
                         the past have been text, Power Point, Word, 
                         Postscript, and Acrobat.  If you cannot provide
                         an electronic format, then plan to bring 50
                         copies for distribution at the meeting.

If you plan a presentation, please supply

  Title:
  Presenter:
  E-mail address:
  Company:
  Telephone:

  Estimate Time:

Send this to:

  Milt Schwartz
  [email-masked]

Deadline: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 for receiving presentations for
          copying.

AGENDA

The agenda includes presentations, discussions, refreshments, and a free
buffet luncheon for participants.  In addition, we will have an opportunity
for Ad Hoc presentations and extended discussions.  Currently we have:

  "Spice 2 IBIS Accuracy Report", Scott McMorrow, Siqual

Milt Schwartz Interface Applications
National Semiconductor
2900 Semiconductor Dr.
Mail Stop A2595
Santa Clara, CA 95052

email: [email-masked]
Phone:  408 721 3261
Fax  :  408 721 4785