Subject: [Model] syntax requirement?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 10:51:18 -0600

Dear IBIS Gurus,

Under the IBIS spec is it explicit that any [Model] referenced in a [Pin] list
must appear after that reference in the IBIS file?

If yes, shouldn't we expect an error or warning from ibischk3?

Best Regards,

Roy

---

From: "Mirmak, Michael" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:07:35 -0800

Roy,

I believe this is already "trapped" by ibischk3.  If you reference a [Model]

in a [Pin] list and that [Model] does not appear below it, you should see an
error resembling the following (under v3.2.5):

ERROR - Component 'xxx': Model 'yyy' for Pin 'z' not defined.

Is there a specific example or situation that you have in mind?  If so,
I'm sure that the list would love to see it!

- Michael Mirmak, Intel Corp.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 8:51 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Model] syntax requirement?

Dear IBIS Gurus,

Under the IBIS spec is it explicit that any [Model] referenced in a [Pin]
list
must appear after that reference in the IBIS file?

Best Regards,

Roy