Subject: IBIS Open Forum Meeting Agenda

From: [email-masked] (Guy de Burgh)
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 15:20:05 -0700

IBIS Open Forum Meeting Agenda 
                               for 6/30/00

                 Bridge Number    Reservation #   Passcode
                 (916) 356-9200   6-234927        9698213

(Guy de Burgh will be conducting the meeting.)

All meetings are 8:00 AM to 9:55 AM Pacific Time.  When you call into the 
meeting, ask for the IBIS Open Forum hosted by Will Hobbs and give the
Reservation Number and Passcode.

8:00 Check-In, Intros, Announcements                         de Burgh

     - Intros of New IBIS Participants, Meeting Quorum       de Burgh
     - Membership Update and Treasurers Report               de Burgh/Fleming
     - Review of Previous Meeting's Minutes (and ARs)        de Burgh
     - Miscellany/Announcements                              All
     - Press & Web Page Updates                              Huq, All
     - New Models Available, Library Update                  LaBonte, All
     - Opens for New Issues                                  All

8:15 Administrative and Project Discussions

     International/External Progress
     - IEC 62014-1 (IBIS Version 3.2)                        Fleming
     - pr EIAJ ED-5302 Standard for I/O Interface Model      
          for Integrated Circuits (IMIC)                     de Burgh
     - IEC PWI 93-1 Models of Integrated Circuits for EMI 
       Behavioral Simulation (formerly designated as
       IEC 93/67/NP IBIS and EMC Simulation)                 Perrin
     - JEDEC JC-16 Modeling and Testing                      Sessions
    
     DAC 2000 IBIS Summit Meeting Review                     de Burgh

     PCB EAST 2000 IBIS Summit Planning                      de Burgh

     DesignCon 2001 Preliminary IBIS Summit Planning         de Burgh

     IBIS Model Review Committee                             Flora

     New Administrative Issues                               All

8:45 Technical Discussion (some topics may be deferred)

     Connector Proposal Review                           Panella/Crisafulli

     IBIS Futures Group Report (IBIS-X, API, BIRDxx)         LaBonte

     ibischk3 Bug Tracking                                   Ross
     - BUG34 - No Error Reported for Missing V/I Tables      Flora
               in Output Buffers

     - BUG41 - Issue Warning Instead of Error for Common     de Burgh/Nolan
               Differential Pin
          
     - BUG42 - Warning Message for Outputs with Thresholds   de Burgh
               Needed

     - BUG43 -Error for Zero or Negative dV/dt Ramp Data     de Burgh
              Needed  (to be classified)

     - BUG44 - Warning for Parasitic Resistance Set Too      de Burgh
               High at 1000 Ohm (to be classified)

     BIRD61.1 - Enhanced Characterization of Receivers       de Burgh

     BIRD64.1 - Package Model Selector                       Muranyi

     BIRD65 - C_comp Refinements                             Muranyi

     BIRD66 - [Model Spec] Vref Addition                     de Burgh

     New Technical Issues                                    All

9:50 Wrap Up and Next Meetings Plans                         de Burgh

9:55 Sign Off