Subject: about IBIS Golden Parser V3.x source code

From: Shin-ichi Hama <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:55:56 +0900

Dear EIA IBIS Community,

My name is Shin-ichi Hama of Zuken Inc. Japan.

I would like to obtain a license to use IBIS Golden Parser V3.x source code 
for building in to our software.

Do you allow to use this source code for a commercial use?

Please give me all the details necessary (i.e. remittance) to obtain the lic
ense of using the souce code.

Please ask me by email if you have any questions to this issue.

Best regards,

Shin-ichi Hama

-----------------------------------------------------------
        Shin-ichi Hama ([email-masked])
   
   ZUKEN Incorporated
   2-25-1 Edahigashi Tsuzuki-ku Yokohama 224-8585 JAPAN

   PHONE : 045-942-7787
   FAX   : 045-942-1915
-----------------------------------------------------------