Subject: DAC 2000 IBIS Meeting Announcement - June 8th

From: [email-masked] (Guy de Burgh)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 11:52:28 -0700

D A C   2 0 0 0   I B I S   S U M M I T   M E E T I N G
                       T H I R D   A N N O U N C E M E N T

DATE:      Thursday, June 8, 2000
TIME:      8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

CITY:      Los Angeles, California

LOCATION:  Hyatt Regency Hotel (About 6 blocks from DAC 2000)
           711 S. Hope St.
           (213) 683-1234

ROOM:      Manhattan Room

LUNCH:     Free Refreshments and Lunch will be provided.

AGENDA:    The agenda is being planned.  Some planned items are:

              Election of Officers for 2000 - 2001

              Connector Specification Discussion

              IBIS Version 4.0 Issues

              Future IBIS Progress and Issues

           Related to this, some planned presentations and discussions
           include:

             IBIS Report - Bob Ross, Mentor Graphics

             Connector Model Specification - Kellee Crisafulli, HyperLynx

             IBIS Future Directions Update - Stephen Peters, Intel

             Overview of XML - Mike LaBonte, Cadence

             Macro Language - Al Davis, HyperLynx

             Introduction to Equation Based Analog Modeling in Standard
             HDL Languages (VHDL_AMS and Verilog) - Kenneth Bakalar, Mentor
             Graphics

           We welcome presentations and discussions on IBIS topics.  We 
           also plan for much interactive discussion.

DAC2000:   DAC is scheduled Monday - Friday, June 5 - 9, 2000.  The exhibitor
           portion is open from Monday - Wednesday.  For more information
           on DAC 2000 activities, housing, etc., visit the DAC URL:

DAC URL:   http://www.dac.com/

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS:

           We are also open to technical presentations related to any current
           IBIS activity and to future IBIS needs.
 
           Contact Guy de Burgh regarding your presentation:

              Presenter:
              Title:
              Estimated Time:

           Please plan to use regular overhead slides for the presentation.

           We would like you to provide handouts for the meeting (about 25)
           and also an electronic copy for archiving.

CALL FOR ATTENDEES:

           Please let Guy de Burgh know if you are planning to attend so
           we have an estimate on food requirements. 

CONTACT:   Guy de Burgh
           [email-masked]
           (805) 988-8250 xt 6823