Subject: RE: Any training available?

From: "Fisher, Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 14:10:11 -0500

Or another option.............

JEDEC, IBIS and Intel are pleased to offer a training presentation on
IBIS modeling.  This even will be held in San Jose, California, at the 
Silicon Valley Convention Center on April 26, the day after the DRAM 
Futures Task Group meeting and JEDEC special session.  It will run 
from 8:00 AM until 12:00 noon.

This event is free of charge, thanks to Silicon Tech's offer to
cover the cost of the facility.  However, seating is limited to 250
people, and since we have no idea how many will take advantage of this
offer, we must ask that all companies interested in sending people to
this event send a request to:

    Bill Gervasi
    [email-masked] 

In this email, please indicate how many people you would like to send to
the event.  As confirmation, you will receive a response email from me
with directions to the facility.  If it is necessary to limit
attendance, I will also indicate how many people we can accept.  To
allow people to make airplane reservations, please note the following
dates:

    IBIS training request cutoff date:  Monday, April 10
    My response to your requests:  Tuesday, April 11

Note that this event is not required, nor does it imply an endorsement
of JEDEC.  This notice is offered only for informational purposes.

-----Original Message-----
From: D. C. Sessions [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2000 1:20 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Any training available?

Lynne Green wrote:
> 
> I am looking for training on IBIS model development.
> Can anyone suggest suitable seminars?
> Or presenters/instructors I might contact?

From time to time Arpad goes around presenting a short
course through the University of Arizona.

-- 
D. C. Sessions
[email-masked]