Subject: New stress sensor can ensure proper registration of laminate on honeycomb core!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 15:41:12

Dear Engineer:

I am writing to inform you of a new product of ours - a sensor 
film that, by changing color, reveals the stress distribution and 
magnitude between any two surfaces that come in contact. The 
intensity of the resultant color is quantifiable and enables you 
to determine precisely what the PSI is at any point on the 
contacting surfaces. This product is useful for assessing 
interfacial stresses that occur at gasketed and flanged 
interfaces, in lamination presses, roller systems and heat 
sealers, during welding, in materials testing and from impact 
forces. 

If you would like a FREE product sample or literature please let 
me know and I will be sure to send it out immediately. Please be 
sure to include an approximate PSI range that you want to 
experiment with for the application you have in mind. Pressurex is 
available in five sample ranges. Please choose one:

28 - 85 PSI 
70 - 350 PSI
350 - 1400 PSI
1400 - 7100 PSI
7100 - 18,500 PSI

Also be sure to include your contact information (address, phone, 
fax, etc.)

Thank you for your time.

Bill Ebner
Sensor Products Inc. 
188 Rt. 10 Ste. 307
E. Hanover, NJ 07936 USA

http:\\www.fuji-prescale.com

ph 973.560.9092
fx 973.884.1699

Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be 
stopped by sending a reply to this email address with the word 
remove in the text area or subject line.

---

From: Marc Humphreys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:38:16 -0400

And I suppose there is an IBIS model for this too! 

At least advertise something that's somewhat related to IBIS.

And for any other smart ass, we really don't need to hear
about your creative suggestions on how it is relevant or
where to stick it! 

All done being stressed.

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	[email-masked] [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent:	Monday, April 24, 2000 11:41 AM
> To:	[email-masked]
> Subject:	New stress sensor can ensure proper registration of laminate
> on honeycomb core!
> 
> Dear Engineer:
>