Subject: EUROPEAN IBIS SUMMIT MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

From: Bob Ross <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:43:01 -0800

To All:

We have been holding successful European IBIS Summit Meetings for the
last three years.  This year we are again holding a meeting along with
DATE 2001 on Friday, March 16, 2001.  The purpose is to promote
communication among users and developers of IBIS models in Europe.

The meeting is free and open to everyone.  Refreshments and a hot
lunch will be provided to all attendees.

Below is some information on the IBIS Summit and some related events.
You are invited to register and also to submit presentation proposals.
We already have three or four presentations.

Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics

          E U R O P E A N   I B I S   S U M M I T   M E E T I N G
                    F I R S T   A N N O U N C E M E N T 

Time/Date:     8:30 PM - 5:00 PM, Friday, March 16, 2001

Location:      ASTRON HOTEL/Neue Messe
               Eggenfeldener Strasse 100
               Munich, Germany 

               This hotel is near the DATE 2001 Conference

Content:       Presentations and Discussions

Purpose:       Solicit and Exchange IBIS Model Related Information and Ideas

Sponsors:      Cadence Design, Innoveda, Mentor Graphics, Zuken

DATE 2001:     March 13 - 16, 2001.  The IBIS meeting is scheduled
               the day after the DATE 2001 exhibition ends.

Location:      International Congress Center, Munich, Germany

               See http://www.date-conference.com for more information.

BACKGROUND

We have been holding interesting European IBIS Summit Meetings for the
last three years.  This year we are planning another meeting to include:

  Submitted Presentations on IBIS Topics (See below)
  Information about IBIS Version 3.2 and Activities
  Less formal Ad Hoc Presentations and Discussions
  IBIS Questions and Answers
  
Below is an invitation to register and also to submit presentations.

CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

People involved in IBIS Model development, EDA tool development, and digital
circuit design are invited to participate in the European IBIS Summit meeting.
If you plan to participate, please register with the information below
(deadline, March 9, 2001):

  Name:
  E-mail address:
  Company:
  Telephone:

Send to:

  Karine Loudet ([email-masked])  +33 1 40 94 74 54
  
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

We are seeking presentations from individuals who have IBIS experiences
or issues.  Some suggested subjects of interest are:

  IBIS Model Development Experiences
  Company IBIS Standards and Requirements
  Generating and Validating IBIS Models
  Future IBIS Requirements
  EMC/EMI IBIS Issues

Format of Presentation:  Overhead Projections
Time:                    15-30 Minutes
Electronic Archival:     We request electronic versions so that the
                         presentations can be archived and also made
                         available to non-attendees.  Formats used in
                         the past have been text, Power Point, Word, 
                         Postscript, and Acrobat.  Electronic presentations
                         should be made available by March 6, 2001.
                         Otherwise the presentor will be expected to provide
                         50 copies for distribution.

If you plan a presentation, please supply

  Title:
  Presenter:
  E-mail address:
  Company:
  Telephone:

  Estimate Time:

Send this to:

  Karine Loudet ([email-masked])
  Bob Ross ([email-masked])

AGENDA

The agenda includes presentations, discussions.  A free lunch is scheduled
for all attendees.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:

Bob Ross,
Chair, EIA/IBIS Open Forum
Mentor Graphics
8005 S.W. Boeckman Road
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
USA

(503) 685-0732
[email-masked]