Subject: EIA IBIS Open Forum Meeting Minutes

From: [email-masked] (Guy de Burgh)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:56:22 -0700

DATE: 4/23/01

SUBJECT: 4/20/01 EIA IBIS Open Forum Meeting Minutes

VOTING MEMBERS AND 2001 PARTICIPANTS LIST:
3Com (& CommWorks)             Roy Leventhal*
Agilent                        (Mark Chang)
Ansoft Corporation             (Eric Bracken)
Apple Computer                 John Figueroa
Applied Simulation Technology  Raj Raghuram, Norio Matsui, Fred Balistreri
Avanti                         (Chen Hongyu)
Brocade Communications         Robert Badal
Cadence Design                 Ian Dodd, Patrick Dos Santos, Heiko Dudek
Cisco Systems                  Syed Huq, Lungfu Chen
Compaq                         Peter LaFlamme, Ron Bellomio, Quang Dam,
                               Bill Ham
Cypress                        (Rajesh Manapat)
EMC Corporation                Brian Arsenault, Jinhua Chen
Fairchild Semiconductor        Adam Tambone
IBM                            Michael Cohen, Greg Edlund*, Wes Martin,
                               Yeon-Chang Hahm, Bill DeVey, Pravin Patel
Innoveda (& HyperLynx)         Guy de Burgh*, John Angulo*, Cary Mandel, 
                               Matthew Flora*
Intel Corporation              Stephen Peters*, Arpad Muranyi*, Dave Lorang,
                               Michael Mirmak*, Qinglun Chen, Will Hobbs
LSI Logic                      Larry Barnes*
Mentor Graphics                Bob Ross*, Tom Dagostino, Chris Reid,
                               Mike Donnelly, Hazem Hegazy, Tony Dunbar,
                               Griff Derryberry, Dan Lake, Sherif Hammad,
                               Mohammed Korany, Weston Beal, Chris Swaim,
                               Ali Samii, Eric Ronger, Karine Loudet
Micron Technology              Randy Wolff, Yong Phan
Mitsubishi                     (Tam (Tom) Cao)
Molex Incorporated             Gus Panella, Brian O'Malley
Motorola                       (Ron Werner)
National Semiconductor         Milt Schwartz*
Nortel Networks                Calvin Trowell
North East Systems Associates  Edward Sayre
Philips Semiconductor          Zack Ciccone, Rob Mataheroe
Quantic EMC                    (Mike Ventham)
Robinson-Nugent, Inc.          (Alexander Barr)
Siemens (& Automotive) AG      Bernhard Unger, Helmut Katzier, Katja Koller,
                               Wolfram Meyer, Eckhard Lenski, Gerald Bannert,
                               Burkhard Muller, Christian Marot,
                               Manfred Maurer, Amir Motamedi,
                               Hans Pichlmaier
Signal Integrity Software      Douglas Burns, Barry Katz, Walter Katz
SiQual                         Scott McMorrow, Rob Hinz, Bernard Voss,
                               Chris Brewster
Texas Instruments              Thomas Fisher, Stephen Nolan, Ramzi Ammar,
                               Jean Claude Perrin*
Time Domain Analysis Systems   Dima Smolyansky, Steve Corey
Tyco Electronics               (Russell Moser)
Via Technologies               (Weber Chuang)
Zuken (& Incases)              John Berrie

OTHER PARTICIPANTS IN 2001:
Actel Corporation              Silvia Montoya
Acuson                         Kim Helliwell
AMCC                           Jeff Smith
ASIS Ltd                       David Wright
BMW                            Friedrich Hasinger
Cereva Networks                Bob Haller
EADS Airbus Industry           Claude Huet
  (Aerospatiale)
EFM                            Ekkehard Miersch, Horle Raines
EIA                            Cecilia Fleming
FCI                            Sercu Stefaan
Foundary Networks              Bertram Chan
Framatom Conectors             Danny Morlion
Fraunhofer Institute           Mariusz Faferko, Peter Kralicek
  Reliability and
  Integration
Fujitsu Ltd                    Tadashi Arai, Takeshi Murakami
Heidelberger Druchmaschinen AG Wolfgang Kleinfeldt
Huawei Technologies            Rachild Chen
Hyundai Electronics            Jongho Kang
Infineon Technologies          Christian Sporrer
Intrinsix Corporation          Steven Chin
National Institute of Applied  Etienne Sicard
  Science (INSA)
Nokia                          Tapani von Ravner, Mika Castren,
                               Janne Uusitalo
Oak Technology                 Darmin Jin
Plexus Technology Group        Joseph Socha
Sintecs                        Hans Klos
STMicroelectronics             Peter Hirt, Fabrice Boissieres
Sun                            Adrian Udenze
Xilinx                         Susan Wu
Independent, Consultant        Al Davis*

In the list above, attendees at the meeting are indicated by *. Principal
members or other active members who have not attended are in parentheses.
Participants who no longer are in the organization are in square brackets.

Upcoming Meetings:  The bridge numbers for future IBIS teleconferences are as
follows:

  Date                Bridge Number    Reservation #    Passcode
  May 11              (916) 356-2663   2                0210511
  June 1              (916) 356-2663   2                6352088
  Thursday June 21, 2001 IBIS Summit Meeting, No Phone Bridge

All meetings are 8:00 AM to 9:55 AM Pacific Time.  We try to have agendas out
7 days before each Open Forum, and meeting minutes out within 7 days after.
When you call into the meeting, ask for the IBIS Open Forum hosted by Will
Hobbs and give the reservation number and passcode.

NOTE: "AR" = Action Required.

-------------------------------- MINUTES -------------------------------------
INTRODUCTIONS AND MEETING QUORUM
Long time IBIS participant Matthew Flora from Innoveda joined us for the first
time this year.  His main IBIS involvement is with ibischk3 development and
issues (bugs).

MEMBERSHIP UPDATE AND TREASURER'S REPORT
Bob Ross gave a final year 2000 financial report based on the latest
adjustments.  A synopsis is below:

                       Budget       Actual

  Income:              22,500.00    23,545.50
  Parser:                   0        6,252.00
  Royalties:            1,000.00     4,335.77
                       ---------    ---------
  Total Income:        23,500.00    34,133.27

  Total Expenses:      15,710.00    13,050.16
  Total Allocations:    6,370.00     6,632.84
                       ---------    ---------
  Total Payments:      22,080.00    19,683.00

                       =========    =========

  Net Income:          $1,420.00   $14,550.27

Some of the income is already targeted for ibischk3 parser development work.
All of the income is carried over to this year and available for projects.
Bob stated that our budget for this year is about the same, except that the
EIA expenses have been increased by $3,000 for administrative support.  Our
membership income may be less this year due to current economic conditions.
Bob also stated the Cecilia Fleming sent invoices again to companies that have
not paid.  We currently have about 25 paid members.  Bob expects about 30
this year, down from 34.  So we expect a break-even year.

REVIEW OF MINUTES AND AR'S
The March 30, 2001 IBIS Minutes were approved without change.

The ARs will be discussed during the meeting.

MISCELLANY/ANNOUNCEMENTS
None.

PRESS AND WEB PAGE UPDATES
Bob Ross reported IBIS references in two articles in the April 2001 issue of
Printed Circuit Design: "Signal Integrity Fundamentals" by Lynne Green,
pp. 16 - 18, and "People to Know, Howard W. Johnson, The Wizard of Black
Magic", by Andy Shaughnessy, pp 34 - 35, 43.

Also IBIS is mentioned in the March 2001 issue of High Density Interconnect
Magazine, "TDR for Characterization and Modeling of Electronic Packaging,
Part 1" by Dima Smolyansky.

Bob reported that Syed updated the Upcoming Events Link.  Also a new IBIS
Futures Working Group link is added and another logo has been added to the
Poster link.

NEW MODELS AVAILABLE, LIBRARY UPDATE
Roy Leventhal announced that the IBIS Models page has been updated.  A few
company names have been changed.  Roy is currently in maintenance mode and may
add some internal hyper-links for easier access within the page.

Bob Ross reported that Galileo Technology now has an IBIS model at:

  http://www.galileot.com/products/internetworking/horizon/96100A.IBS

Bob stated he was glad that Roy is now maintaining the IBIS models page and
keeping it up to date.  Report any new models to Roy.

OPENS FOR NEW ISSUES
None.

INTERNATIONAL/EXTERNAL PROGRESS
- IEC 62014-1 (IBIS Version 3.2) - Bob Ross reported that the vote closed on 
  April 13, 2001, and IEC 62014-1 was approved 7 Yes, 0 No and 5 Abstaining.
  Bob expects that IBIS Version 3.2 will be published by IEC in about a month
  as an international standard.  The link showing the country voting results
  is (split into two lines):

  http://www.iec.ch/cgi-bin/procgi.pl/www/
    iecwww.p?wwwlang=E&wwwprog=vote2.p&wcom=93&wclass=&wdoc=129&wsup=

- pr EIAJ ED-5302 Standard for I/O Interface Model for Integrated Circuits
  (IMIC) - No report.

- IEC 62014-3 (ICEM) Integrated Circuit Electromagnetic Model Proposal
  (formerly, IEC 93/67/NP IBIS and EMC Simulation) -  Jean Claude Perrin 
  reported that the working draft of the document has been received by IEC.
  Jean Claude will send Bob Ross a copy of the document for uploading on the
  IBIS page on Monday, April 23, 2001.  The official document needs to be
  re-formatted according to IEC guidelines before it is approved.  This should
  take about a month.  Jean Claude will contact Bob concerning how to proceed
  next.

  Bob stated that he has created a subdirectory for EMC data on:

    http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/emc/

  He has an older presentation under it and plans to put the European IBIS
  Summit presentations related to EMC under this link as well [Done].

- JEDEC JC-16 - Modeling and Testing - No report.

- T10, Project 1414-DT - SCSI Signal Modeling (a Technical Committee of the
  National Committee for Information Technology (NCITS)) - Larry Barnes
  commented that he reviewed IBIS reflector e-mail sent by Chris Reid on 
  "Reduced Strength Drivers and Driver Schedules" with his designers.  They
  generally liked the approach and also Chris' possible improvement.  However,
  they added that the clock signal frequency was "negotiatable".  In the
  future, Larry would like a solution that uses the clock signal.  Currently,
  multiple driver schedules would be needed.  Chris' improvement might help
  here.

  Bob Ross concluded that IBIS Version 3.2 currently solves the problem to a
  satisfactory level, and Larry stated that this takes care of some proposed
  SCSI advances for the next few years.

DESIGN AUTOMATION CONFERENCE 2001 IBIS SUMMIT MEETING PLANS
Bob Ross gave the general plans for the next IBIS Summit Meeting.  The
annual meeting is conducted along with the Design Automation Conference (DAC),
held this year in Las Vegas, Nevada.  The IBIS Summit Meeting will be in the
Hilton Hotel adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center.  The meeting date
is Thursday, June 21, 2001, the day following the trade show portion of DAC.
This meeting is sponsored by the IBIS Open Forum through the dues.  Guy de
Burgh will coordinate the signups, presentations and other local logistics.
EIA and Cecilia Fleming will help with the meeting site and luncheon
logistics.

Bob stated that the first announcement should be sent out at the end of April
or beginning of May.   Bob estimated about 10 are attending so far based on
responses at this meeting and on other contacts.  Typically about 25 people
attend.

Larry Barnes asked if there would be a teleconference phone line since travel
is more restricted.  Bob stated that they are quite expensive (hundreds of
dollars) and he would prefer not to have one.  Bob asked Guy to investigate
bringing an LCD projector since Hotel rental prices are usually quite high.
Bob also stated that he prefers overhead foils for better meeting flow and
interaction.

Bob noted that the annual election of IBIS officers occurs at that meeting.
Nominations are open to anyone, but the Chair and Vice-chair must be from EIA
IBIS Open Forum member companies.  Nominations will be accepted at the
meeting.

Bob stated that the existing slate of officers are willing to serve again in
their current positions.  The only difference is that Bob and Stephen Peters
are planning to switch Chair and Vice-Chair roles.  Even so, all positions are
open, and other candidates are welcome.

Bob outlined other meeting topics and possible presentations:

  Connector Specification
  IBIS-X
  IBIS Version 4.0 Issues
  Possibly other topics such as enhanced buffer extraction and driver schedule
    modeling.

The meeting is scheduled for all day, but it will probably end early.  We
typically have fewer presentations for this meeting than at other Summit
meetings.

IBIS MODEL REVIEW COMMITTEE DISCUSSION
John Angulo stated that no new models have been received.  Bob Ross knows of
one that may be submitted.  

John also mentioned that the number of companies reviewing models has dropped
to two.  He needs a representative from another company and will pursue this
off-line.

CONNECTOR PROPOSAL REVIEW
Bob Ross reported on a meeting with Bob, Stephen Peters and Gus Panella held
on April 17, 2001 to discuss alignment issues with the IBIS-X draft and the
Connector Specification.  The IBIS Futures Working Group had used some of the
Connector Specification ideas for the IBIS-X document.  As a result they are
similar, but some differences have emerged.  The group agreed on a number of
details and Gus issued Version 9.62 for review.

Connector Working Group meetings will be scheduled every second Tuesday one
hour before the IBIS Futures Group meeting, with the next one occurring on
May 1, 2001.  Bob indicated that the Connector Working Group meeting
teleconference numbers will be sent to the IBIS Reflector to open up the
participation to anyone who is interested.  Larry Barnes stated that he might
attend since the SCSI Committee also is interested in connector issues.

Bob gave several reasons for the introductory review.  We now want to get the
document into a state where we can vote on it.  We want to educate the IBIS
community on what is in it and on how to read it.  And we want to examine more
closely some decisions we have made since they will also apply to the IBIS-X
documents.  Bob noted that the Connector Specification will still need to be
cleaned up editorially, and this will be going on while we are reviewing the
technical content.  So a number of upgrade releases should be issued.

For reference, Bob compared the IBIS Connector Specification with both the
IBIS Version 3.2 document and a Version 0.23 draft of the IBIS-X document.
Ideally we should have identical descriptions for identical items.  However,
different groups worked on similar sections and injected some different ideas.
We now need review the differences and decide on what to make a standard.

The organization of the Connector Specification is similar to that of the
IBIS-X document.  The Table for Contents shows the keywords.  Bob noted that
the location of [Manufacturer] needs to be discussed since it differs from
IBIS Version 3.2.

Sections 1 (General Introduction) and Section 2 (Statement of Intent) contain  
text that will probably be revised when the document is finalized.  However,
Section 2 gives a good start and needs to be reviewed.

Section 3 (Revision History) currently contains entries to show changes while
the document is evolving, but these will be removed upon release of the
official Version 1.0.

Bob noted some issues and observations in Secton 4 (General Syntax Rules and
Guidelines):

  The file name paragraph is missing and should be added.  The information was
    purposely moved in the Connector Specification document to the [File Name]
    keyword.

  Guideline 11 refers to some sample models.  The samples are obsolete, and
    Bob feels that this section is not necessary or appropriate.

  Guidelines 12 and 13 give some addition numerical recommendations.  This
    should be reviewed.

  A general Begin Header Guideline that is in the IBIS-X document is missing.
    (Adding Begin Header was done as a recent revision.)   The statement in
    in IBIS-X allows for any text before [Begin Header] rather than just the
    default comment character.  This was done to allow HTML tags to be used
    for Web formatting.

Section 5 (Keyword Tree Diagram) is very helpful is probably necessary when
reading the Connector Specification as a roadmap to show how keywords relate
to each other.  The tree itself reveals some issues.  [Manufacturer] is listed
twice.  [Disclaimer] and [Copyright] are listed together.  Bob showed how
significant sections are now blocked by [Begin ..] [End ..] keywords.

Stephen Peters stated that IBIS-X should also have a tree diagram section.

Bob then covered Section 6 (Keywords).  Section 6 should be called IBIS File
Header and another section is needed for Global Keywords (such as the
[Comment Char] keyword), similar to IBIS-X.  Bob briefly pointed out some
issues and observations in Section 6.

  The format for each keyword is similar to IBIS Version 3.2, except an
    Argument: line is added.

  Bob asked if [Notes] is global.  Stephen thought is was just a Header
    keyword.  Bob suggested checking with ibischk3.  [Bob checked and it is
    just a header keyword that cannot be placed randomly in the file.]

  Due to merging of some text, a number of Header keywords need some extra
    text removed.  The [IBIS Cn Model Ver] keyword is no longer the first
    keyword.  It appears directly after the [Begin Header] keyword.

  As previously mentioned, [Disclaimer] and [Copyright] should be documented
    as two keywords in both the Connector Specification and the IBIS-X 
    document.

  Some of the line and file length conditions are different.  Both new
    documents have a common 120 character limit on each line.  

  There are a number of editorial errors and incorrect entries (such as Text
    Block instead of Test String for Arguments) that can be handled off-line.
    This is revealed by direct comparison of the IBIS-X and Connector
    Specification documents.

  The [Notes] text needs to be changed since the new keyword [Redistribution
    Text] was added in case the new required keyword [Redistribution] is
    listed as "Specific".  Bob pointed out that required [Redistribution]
    keyword allows EDA tools to automatically detect if a file can be sent
    anywhere ("Yes") or if it was provided by the vendor with restrictions
    (designated by "No" or "Specific").

This short review revealed that a more detailed examination is needed.  Also
some editorial changes can be identified.  Bob and Stephen will work with Gus
Panella to resolve and correct some of the differences noted so far.

IBIS FUTURES (IBIS-X, API, BIRDxx)
Stephen Peters reported on the IBIS Futures Working Group Meetings of April 3,
2001 and April 17, 2001.  The Working Group meets bi-weekly, and the next
meeting is scheduled on May 1, 2001.

As previously mentioned, the IBIS Futures Working Group is interested in 
alignment with the IBIS Connector Specification.

Stephen indicated that the Working Group needs to document what has been done.
Anyone interested in technical writing is welcome to join and help out.  The
following documents are being written:

   IBIS-X Header Specification
   Macro Language Document
   Library Document for the IBIS Model section in IBIS-X format

Bob Ross noted that a top level link has been added to the EIA IBIS Open Forum
home page to the IBIS Futures Working Group documents.  So far it contains
minutes of meetings and a few older documents.  Some more recent documents
need to be uploaded.

BIRD70.2 - GOLDEN WAVEFORMS
Greg Edlund introduced the changes leading to BIRD70.2.  Top-level keywords
[Test Data] and [Test Load] were introduced.  The [Test Data] section contains
[Rising Waveform Near], [Rising Waveform Far], [Falling Waveform Near] and
[Falling Waveform Far].  Greg added the Test_data_type and Test_load_type
subparameters which have "Single-ended" or "Differential" arguments.  He also
expanded the differential load to include R_diff_near and R_diff_far.  Larry
Barnes asked where these were attached, and Greg responded that they attach to
the nodes at each end of the transmission line.  Greg also revised and added
detail on timing correlation portion of BIRD70.2. 

Bob Ross commented that it was important to provide for differential golden
waveforms in a very robust manner consistent with current technologies.  This
would take only a few additions to the base that has been established.  The
additions would include [Test Data] keywords and [Test Load] subparameters for
the case of different inverting and non-inverting drivers and receivers:

  [Differential Waveform Near]
  [Differential Waveform Far]
  Driver_model_inverting
  Receiver_model_inverting

Bob did not have time to study the timing parameters introduced in BIRD70.2.
Issues still exist in this area.  Also, other parameters might be needed
for differential operation.  Futhermore, all of the cases of Differential and
Single-ended loads and data need to be examined for consistency.

Greg stated that he wanted private feedback from EDA and semiconductor vendors
concerning if there are any difficulties with providing the data or
implementing the specified tests described in BIRD70.2.  Roy Leventhal
supported getting the input.

IBISCHK3 BUG TRACKING (Other Pending BIRDs was moved to the end)
Bob Ross reported that he contacted Atul Agarwal for a quote on the work
he has done and will do to fix Bugs up through pending BUG56.  The estimate
was $3126.  Bob thought this was reasonable and we should expect to pay Atul
this year, upon completion.

Bob stated Syed is still planning to upload the Linux executable for ibischk3
Version 3.2.7. 

- BUG54 - Corners with NA give Bad Test Load Warnings
  Bob Ross commented that he finally studied the test case given for BUG54 and
  the nature of BUG54.  It documents that a Warning is properly not issued if
  [Pullup] table with 0 A entries is included.  The Warning is incorrectly
  issued if this table is (correctly) omitted.  Michael Mirmak confirmed that
  this is the case.  There are other concerns regarding the interpretation of
  NA in min and max tables, but Michael wanted to simplify the issue to deal
  with the [Pullup] table problem.  Bob concurred and felt that we should not
  try to deal with an any more general problem.

  The consensus was to fix BUG54 to eliminate the Warning message dependency
  on the [Pullup] table.

- BUG56 Parser Fails to Detect Always Flowing Current
  Matthew Flora introduced BUG56 indicating that he has seen IBIS models with
  clamp tables documenting that currents are always flowing.  Matthew feels 
  that this is not what IBIS intended, nor does it represent how physical
  devices normally operate.

  Bob Ross stated that current sources were syntactically legal in IBIS and
  there was no reason to restrict them.  However, Matthew's concerns were valid
  since in most devices the current does shut down or change direction at
  some point in an I-V table.  It is most likely to be a model error if this
  is not the case.  Larry Barnes indicated that current sources could exist
  in terminators.

  Bob proposed that a Warning could be issued if the current in an I-V table
  did not cross zero or did not approach zero to within some reasonably low
  (noise) value.

  Al Davis stated that [Gnd Clamp] tables and [Power Clamp] tables should
  cross 0 A at a common point and that current sources were not proper.

  Since we were running out of time, we did not reach closure on how to
  resolve BUG56.  This discussion will be continued at the next meeting.

OTHER PENDING BIRDS (moved to the end)
Bob Ross outlined very briefly some of the needed BIRDs.  We need a possible
fallback submodel BIRD that is decoupled from another one discussed previously
for [Driver Schedule] improvement for SCSI operation is needed.  We also need
the PCI BIRD and the SSO BIRD.

NEXT MEETING:
The next teleconference meeting will be on Friday, May 11, 2001, from
8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.  Stephen Peters will chair this meeting.
==============================================================================
                                      NOTES

IBIS CHAIR: Bob Ross (503) 685-0732, Fax (503) 685-4897
            [email-masked]
            Modeling Engineer, Mentor Graphics
            8005 S.W. Boeckman Road, Wilsonville, OR 97070

VICE CHAIR: Stephen Peters (503) 264-4108, Fax: (503) 264-4515
            [email-masked]
            Senior Hardware Engineer, Intel Corporation
            M/S JF1-209
            2111 NE 25th Ave.
            Hillsboro, OR 97124-5961

SECRETARY:  Guy de Burgh (805) 988-8250, Fax: (805) 988-8259
            [email-masked]
            Senior Manager, Innoveda
            1369 Del Norte Rd.
            Camarillo, CA 93010-8437

LIBRARIAN:  Roy Leventhal (837) 797-2152, Fax: (847) 222-2799
            [email-masked]
            Senior Engineer, CommWorks Corp. (a wholly owned 3Com subsidiary)
            1800 W. Central Rd.
            Mt. Prospect, IL 60056-2293

WEBMASTER:  Syed Huq (408) 525-3399, Fax: (408) 526-5504
            [email-masked]
            Manager, Hardware Engineering, Cisco Systems
            170 West Tasman Drive
            San Jose, CA 95134-1706

POSTMASTER: John Angulo (425) 869-2320, Fax: (425) 881-1008
            [email-masked]
            Development Engineer, Innoveda
            14715 N.E. 95th Street, Suite 200
            Redmond, WA 98052

This meeting was conducted in accordance with the EIA Legal Guides and EIA
Manual of Organization and Procedure.

The following e-mail addresses are used:

  [email-masked]
      To join, change, or drop from either the IBIS Open Forum Reflector
      ([email-masked]), the IBIS Users' Group Reflector ([email-masked])
      or both.  State your request.

  [email-masked]
      To obtain general information about IBIS, to ask specific questions
      for individual response, and to inquire about joining the EIA-IBIS
      Open Forum as a full Member.

  [email-masked]
      To send a message to the general IBIS Open Forum Reflector.  This
      is used mostly for IBIS Standardization business and future IBIS
      technical enhancements.  Job posting information is not permitted.

  [email-masked]
      To send a message to the IBIS Users' Group Reflector.  This is
      used mostly for IBIS clarification, current modeling issues, and
      general user concerns.  Job posting information is not permitted.

  [email-masked]
      To report ibischk2/3 parser bugs.  The Bug Report Form Resides on
      eda.org in /pub/ibis/bugs/ibischk/bugform.txt along with reported bugs.

      To report s2ibis, s2ibis2 and s2iplt bugs, use the Bug Report Forms
      which reside under eda.org in /pub/ibis/bugs/s2ibis/bugs2i.txt,
      /pub/ibis/bugs/s2ibis2/bugs2i2.txt, & /pub/ibis/bugs/s2iplt/bugsplt.txt
      respectively.

Information on IBIS technical contents, IBIS participants, and actual
IBIS models are available on the IBIS Home page found by selecting the
Electronic Information Group under:

  http://www.eigroup.org/ibis/ibis.htm

Check the pub/ibis directory on eda.org for more information on previous
discussions and results.  You can get on via FTP anonymous.
==============================================================================