Subject: DAC 2001 IBIS Meeting Announcement

From: [email-masked] (Guy de Burgh)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 08:42:10 -0700

D A C   2 0 0 1   I B I S   S U M M I T   M E E T I N G
                       F I R S T   A N N O U N C E M E N T

DATE:      Thursday, June 21, 2001
TIME:      8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

CITY:      Las Vegas, Nevada

LOCATION:  Las Vegas Hilton Hotel (adjacent to the Convention Center)

ROOM:      To be Announced

LUNCH:     Free Refreshments and Lunch will be provided.

AGENDA:    The agenda is being planned.  Some planned items are:

             Election of Officers for 2001 - 2002

             Connector Specification

             IBIS-X

             IBIS Version 4.0 Issues

             Possibly other topics such as enhanced buffer extraction
             and driver schedule modeling.

           We welcome presentations and discussions on IBIS topics.

DAC 2001:  DAC is scheduled Monday - Friday, June 18 - 22, 2001.
           The exhibitor portion is open from Monday - Wednesday.
           For more information on DAC 2001 activities, housing, etc.,
           visit the DAC URL:

DAC URL:   http://www.dac.com/

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS:

           We are also open to technical presentations (usually 30 minutes
           or less) related to any current IBIS activity and to future IBIS
           needs.
 
           Contact Guy de Burgh regarding your presentation:

              Presenter:
              Title:
              Estimated Time:

           Please plan to use regular overhead slides for the presentation.
           It is possible that an LCD projector will be available, but do
           not assume this to be so at this time.

           We would like you to provide handouts for the meeting (about 25)
           and also an electronic copy for archiving.

CALL FOR ATTENDEES:

           Please let Guy de Burgh know if you are planning to attend so
           we have an estimate on food requirements. 

CONTACT:   Guy de Burgh
           IBIS Secretary
           [email-masked]
           (805) 988-8250 ext. 6823