Subject: IBIS - ICEM Documents for EMC Macromodeling

From: Bob Ross <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 10:47:11 -0800

To IBIS Committee:

The Committee under UTE, a French standardization body, has prepared
two DRAFT documents to be processed under IEC for EMC macromodel
standardization.

The "ICEM" (Integrated Circuit Electromagnetic Model) documents are
only in DRAFT stage.  Much of the work has been presented at IBIS
Summit meetings because of its relevance to IBIS.

The URLs below link to an informative ICEM COOKBOOK with modeling
and supporting measurement data, and an ICEM IBIS document that
proposes a few syntax additions in the IBIS format:

ICEM COOKBOOK Proposal DRAFT Full link:

http://www.ute-fr.com/domino2/SiteWeb.nsf/8a5473dcadaa1e984125690500321bfc/fa7c022ff4ce65b4c1256ad1004bf436?OpenDocument

(Wrapped Link If Mailer Truncation - Cut and paste for full link):

  http://www.ute-fr.com/domino2/SiteWeb.nsf/
    8a5473dcadaa1e984125690500321bfc/
    fa7c022ff4ce65b4c1256ad1004bf436?OpenDocument

ICEM IBIS Proposal DRAFT Full link:

http://www.ute-fr.com/domino2/SiteWeb.nsf/fdaec6eee4c84007412568f70049067d/cdfd39bc801a98dbc1256ad1005599b3?OpenDocument

(Wrapped Link If Mailer Truncation - Cut and paste for full link):

  http://www.ute-fr.com/domino2/SiteWeb.nsf/
    fdaec6eee4c84007412568f70049067d/
    cdfd39bc801a98dbc1256ad1005599b3?OpenDocument

These links are provided here for early visibility and possible
comments to the IBIS Committee for information and any early
technical review.  Comments can be made privately to Stephen Peters
and me or on the IBIS reflector to be forwarded to the UTE committee.

Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics