Subject: IBIS Uploads and Free Pass

From: "Ross, Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:34:21 -0800

To All:

COMPLIMENTARY (FREE) DESIGNCON2002 VIP EXHIBITION REGISTRATION:

DesignCon2002 is offering a Complimentary VIP Exhibits Pass to the
IBIS mailing lists and other colleagues.  You can register under:

  http://www.designcon.com/2002/promo.asp

S2IBIS2NT:

Scott McMorrow of SiQual has contributed another version of s2ibis2
to support Windows NT and 2000.  It is located under:

  http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/s2ibis/s2ibis2_nt/s2ibis2WinNT.zip

An earlier version is also located under

  http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/s2ibis/s2ibis2_nt/s2ibis2Win95.zip

Check the 00readme.txt file for information about both utilities.

Both work only with HSPICE.

IBIS/XML

A new html.zip has been provided by Atul Agarwal of Apt Software Avenues
and uploaded along with a new xml.tar.Z file under:

  http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/xml/

Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics