Subject: BIRD #??? ( yet to be issued )

From: Bob Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1993 09:50:23 -0600

Ibis folks -

Don Telian beat me to it, but his concern about signal pins mapping to 
multiple power or ground pins is real.  We have chips that do just that,
with the bussing connections made both on the leadframe and on the chip.  In
fact we need to be ready to handle all the possibilities of one power/ground
pin mapping to several signals, one signal mapping to several power/ground
pairs, one to one mapping, etc.  I am not quite sure I have the answer as to 
how to do it in the ibis data tables, but I can add weight to the reality of
the requirement.

Thanks,

=============================================================================

     __                          /             
    /  \                  /     /                     Bob Ward
   /__ /        /        /  /  /            /   MSG:  SQU       
  /    \  _    /_       /  /  /  _   __  _ /   INET:  [email-masked]
 (____ / (_)_ /__)     (__(__/  (_(_/ (_(_/           713+274-4146 Voice
                                                      713+274-3911 Fax

=============================================================================
                                   ___
                                  (o o)
-------------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo-----------------------------------

        Here I sit in endless joy, 'cause I was here before Kilroy!!!