Subject: Re: SPICE to IBIS translator

From: [email-masked] (Randy Harr)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 93 12:55:18 PST

Kelley,

If this is truly that simple a project (1 man-month), LMC will fund it out
of our current DIE work.  Kelly, can you or your organization due it in that
time?  Do people feel we could get a useful tool with that amount of effort.
(By the way, the results (source code) would be public domain.)

If it is a 2-3 man-month effort, we may still be able to fund it but would
need to get contracting officer approval.

If it is a larger project, there is a government BAA coming out in 2 weeks
dealing with model availability.  I would be glad to team with anyone interested
to put a larger proposal (response) together to support the effort.  Again,
all results would be in the public domain.

What about NC State?  My understanding is they are under some funding from 
ASEM to do basic measurement and extraction work on I/O Buffer models?  Is
there a related project here?  Have you already solved the problem?

Randolph Harr, Program Manager and Senior Scientist
Corporate Technology Office
Logic Modeling Corporation
[email-masked]