Subject: AC IV Curves

From: Bob Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1993 12:23:57 -0600

All-

At the recent summit in Santa Clara, someone observed that measuring IV data
into a variety of terminating impedances allowed for the construction of so-
called AC IV curves.  Now I think I know what is being referred to here, but 
I would like to be sure I am thinking the same thing as was alluded to.  So
since I cannot remember who said it, would whoever that was that mentioned it
please elaborate on it a little?  You can reply either in personal e-mail or
on the reflector as you see fit, but please do reply.  I am trying to gather 
some ammunition for making the argument that ibis CAN capture AC phenomena in
spite of what certein detractors here within think.

Thanks in advance!

=============================================================================

     __                          /             
    /  \                  /     /                     Bob Ward
   /__ /        /        /  /  /            /   MSG:  SQU       
  /    \  _    /_       /  /  /  _   __  _ /   INET:  [email-masked]
 (____ / (_)_ /__)     (__(__/  (_(_/ (_(_/           713+274-4146 Voice
                                                      713+274-3911 Fax

=============================================================================

---

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 93 17:33:06 PST

I believe that was Jon Powell of Quad.  Jon?

Will

All-

Thanks in advance!

     __                          /
    /  \                  /     /                     Bob Ward
   /__ /        /        /  /  /            /   MSG:  SQU