Subject: Re[2]: BIRD 5.2

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 93 11:43:01 PST

Eric, et alii IBISi,

The EGG did not muddy the waters, and I agree with the other mail that 
suggests keeping the discussions in two separate BIRDs.  Re: passing 
BIRD 5.2, I would like this to be a topic at our 1/7 meeting, and 
would urge anyone with input to let their voices be heard by then.

Will

I also feel that BIRD 5.2 should be considered independently of what 
is done with mutuals.  To reiterate, I feel that the two issues can be 
treated as orthogonal to one another; if you will, the "pin mapping" 
deals only with circuit *topology* and the EGG deals with element 
*values*.  I only threw out the EGG to stimulate some more discussion 
on the coupling issue--hopefully it hasn't muddied the waters for 
anyone.  I'll eagerly await the promised BIRD on mutuals from Cadence.

Happy holidays,

Eric Bracken <[email-masked]>

----
"On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, an IBIS with 
a parse tree..."