From: Olaf Rethmeier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 94 14:42:13 +0100

Dear IBIS-community,

we are happy to inform you that the EMC-activities of Siemens Nixdorf have 
been taken over by INCASES, Germany. This gives us the chance for 
world wide marketing and support of our EMC-tools.

We (Werner Rissiek and Olaf Rethmeier) will join INCASES on December, 1st
together with most of the  EMC-Workbench development team. Of course, we will
stay active in IBIS, so please change only the name of our company.

Further details are enclosed in the following Press Release.

INCASES Engineering, GmbH, founded on November 1, 1994, has opened its 
headquarter operations in Paderborn, Germany. INCASES is a supplier of design 
automation software and consulting services to the electronic design 
automation (EDA) market. Founded and directed by Martin Nixdorf, INCASES has 
been formed to develop market, sell and support two major product lines: 
THEDA, acquired from Computervision Corporation and EMC-Workbench, acquired 
from Siemens Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG.

THEDA, software for printed circuit board design with a focus on `Design 
for Manufacturability', combined with EMC-Workbench, an integrated tool 
providing a solution for EMI and signal integrity relevant problems of 
electrical components, form the core technology of the new company's offering. 
The company will further develop and market this family of fully integrated 
software tools providing solutions in end-to-end design in the areas of 
printed circuit board design, signal integrity analysis and radiation 
application to their existing global user network.

Driven by EMC market needs, INCASES will continue to add products which 
address radiation problems on the board level as well as on a whole system 
level design approach. INCASES will distribute their products worldwide with 
subsidiaries in Germany, France, Italy, U K, The Netherlands and the U.S. 
Other markets will be serviced through EDA distribution partners. INCASES will
provide service and support for the already  well-established THEDA customer 
base, comprised of global users with applications in industries from 
aerospace, automotive, computing, machinery, medical, consumer electronics and
telecommunications which will also profit from the EMC-Workbench developments.

The company has taken over the existing THEDA R&D facility and personnel 
from Computervision as well as major parts of the EMC-Workbench development 
team from Siemens-Nixdorf. INCASES has entered into an agreement with 
CADLAB, a R&D laboratory of Siemens-Nixdorf and the University-GH-Paderborn, 
to support continued development in the area of EMC technology. INCASES 
has also entered into an agreement with Computervision to ensure continuing 
product development and integration of THEDA with CV's mechanical CAD tools. 

Best regards

Werner Rissiek
Olaf Rethmeier