Subject: Xilinx model library available soon

From: Kellee Crisafulli <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Nov 94 14:53:39 EST

From: Kellee Crisafulli, HyperLynx

An FYI bit of good news.

I spoke to Kerry Pierce at Xilinx and offered to give Xilinx 
the complete model library of Xilinx models we have developed
in exchange for Xilinx's assurance that all the models that they
create will be placed in the public domain.

I spoke to Kerry yesterday and he received confirmation from
their marketing department that Xilinx has agreed to place all the
IBIS models they develop in public domain.

Based on this word of mouth agreement I have emailed the model
library to Xilinx.

They may choose to make some or all of these models available
immediately, or wait and develop all the models in-house.

					Kellee Crisafulli

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 94 15:31:50 EST

That is great nes.  I will set up the IBIS model library now.

Michael Steer
 
*****************************************************************************
Dr. Michael Steer                                   [email-masked]
Associate Professor                                 919-515-5191
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department      919-515-5523 (fax)
North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27695-7911