Subject: Bridge numbers for next 3 meetings

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 94 14:09:31 PST

Text item: Text_1

Greetings Forum Folk,

Here are the bridge numbers for the next 3 IBIS Open Forum phone conferences:

All meetings are 8:00 - 10:00 AM Pacific Time (PST or PDT depending on time 
of year.)

10/28 (916) 356-9999,   Reservation Number 406222
11/18 (916) 356-9999,   Reservation Number 406223
12/9  (916) 356-9999,   Reservation Number 406224

Call the number listed, and when the bridge operator answers, ask for the 
IBIS Open Forum and reference the reservation number.

Incidentally,  the more I reflect on it, the more I feel we should try to 
ratify 2.1 in December.  I recommend we make plans to meet face-to-face at 
that time, rather than waiting until January.  Holidays are a problem, but so 
is lost momentum.  Any comments?

Regards,

Will Hobbs
Intel Corp.