Subject: 1 week delay on Beta Parser release, and a reminder

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 94 08:58:06 PST

Text item: Text_1

Greetings, IBISians,

Paul Munsey has informed me that he and Ron (the two engineers we have 
contracted to write version 2.0 of the IBIS Golden Parser) are making 
excellent progress, but require an additional week to merge their efforts and 
ensure a quality release.  Therefore, the Beta version will be delayed until 
October 7, and reviewers should expect to receive it in the following week.

Also, a reminder:  To date, the IBIS fund has only received payment from two 
companies. Intel's should go out this week.  We are counting on at least 10 
companies to license the V2.0 of the parser, to cover half the cost of Paul's 
and Ron's work.  The other half will draw on reserves in the IBIS account.  
Please submit the fee soon.  I would like to reach closure on this.

The Beta copy will only go out to those who have either: 1) paid the license 
fee, or 2) sent me a letter of commitment saying they would be submitting the 
fee shortly (please indicate when).

Regards,

Will Hobbs
Intel Corp.