Subject: IBIS 8/26/94 Meeting Agenda

From: Derrick Duehren <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 94 11:09:19 PST

Text item: Text_1

                       IBIS Open Forum Meeting Agenda 
                                for 8/26/94

                          Bridge:         Res:
                         (415) 904-8944   #809164 

 All meetings are 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM PDT (15:00 to 17:00 UTC).  When you call 
 into the meeting, ask for the IBIS Open Forum hosted by Will Hobbs and give 
 the reservation number.

  8:00 Check-in, Intros, Announcements                           Hobbs
       - Intros of new IBIS participants              
       - Review of previous meeting's minutes         
       - Miscellany/announcements/treasurer's report  
       - Opens for new issues                         
       - Press updates                                
       - New models available                         

  8:20 Progress toward enlisting new IC vendors                  All

       Golden Parser, 2.1                                        Hobbs

       Timing the release of 2.1 models                          Hobbs

       IBIS Librarian                                            Powell

       Standards body affiliation (EIA)                          Hobbs

       ** VOTE TO BE TAKEN **

       Spice-to-IBIS converter                                   Ross

       2.0 BNF                                                   Rochel

       1995 Design Automation Conference                         Franzon

 9:00  Pending BIRD 17, Number of Points                         Ross

       Pending Bird 19, V_fixture sub-keyword                    Ross

       Voltage range "span"                      Hobbs, Muranyi, Ross

  9:55 Wrap-up, next meeting plans                               Hobbs

---

From: [email-masked] (Jon Powell)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 94 11:23:25 PDT

Derrick and others,

The changes at vhdl seem to have changed the access to the ibis on line
database. I can no longer log in as "guest" or "anonymous" at the new
phone number (or the old). Does anyone know the status or the new guest
login id etc?

[email-masked]
jon powell