Subject: ibis posters reposted

From: [email-masked] (Bob Ward)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 1994 19:00:56 -0500

Hi, all you ibis folk!

I had several pieces of mail stating there were problems getting to the
neosoft ftp site.  So when I tried it again today, I got there and found
that my file had evaporated.  It has now been reposted to vhdl.org,
thanks to Derrick.  It is in /pub/ibis/documents as file ibispost.cgm.

I had asked that someone might format it for Power Point, but Derrick
tried it and found that the cgm file could be imported into Power Point.

Anyway, good luck fetching it, and enjoy it with my ( and TI's ! )
complements.

--

~-._.-~'`~-._.-~'`~-._.-~'`~-._.-~'`~-._.-~'`~-._.-~'`~-._.-~'`~-._.-~'`~-._.-~'
         />                              |
        /<           Bob Ward            | Quality is not the absence of
@\\\\\\|*|==============================-| defects as defined by the
        \<       [email-masked]       | developer but the presence of
         \>                              | value as defined by the customer.
_.-~'`~-._.-~'`~-._.-~'`~-._.-~'`~-._.-~'`~-._.-~'`~-._.-~'`~-._.-~'`~-._.-~'`~-

Restore freedom in America!
      Abolish RICO!  Preserve the right to bear arms!  Sink the Clipper!