Subject: Thanks, Randy

From: [email-masked] ( Bob Ross)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 94 09:58:46 PDT

To Randy Harr:

I just want to express my appreciation to you for your contributions to the
IBIS development effort including getting us connected with vhdl.org and
giving us valuable guidance concerning the standardization process.  Best
wishes to you, and please stay in touch.

Bob Ross,
Interconnectix, Inc.

---

From: Derrick Duehren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 94 17:55:03 PST

Randy,

 Here, here.

 We'll have a cake for you at our 9/16/94 meeting!  :-)

 - Derrick

______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________
Subject: Thanks, Randy
Author:  [email-masked] at SMTPGATE
Date:    8/30/94 10:43 AM

To Randy Harr:

Bob Ross,
Interconnectix, Inc.

---

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 94 08:32:15 PST

Text item: 

 Randy,

 I've already sent mail to you personally thanking you for all your help, but I 
 would like to add my public recognition of your efforts to this chain letter.  

 You were responsible for setting up the reflector, which has enabled the forum 
 to communicate easily and effectively;  I used the IBIS reflector as an example 
 for the Open Model Forum to emulate in establishing its communication 
 capabilities, to good effect.  You also implemented the ibis structure on 
 vhdl.org and maintained the mailing list and directories.  You linked us up 
 with CMS to establish our bank account, and you made our connection with EIA.  
 You also added weight to the IBIS efforts through your DIE activities and gave 
 us good information and advice at a number of junctures in the past 16 months.  
 The significance of your contributions cannot be underestimated.

 On behalf of everyone in the IBIS Open Forum, I wish you the best of luck in 
 your new position.  I have no doubt you will do well.

 Will Hobbs
 Intel Corp., and
 Chairperson, IBIS Open Forum

 Randy,

 Here, here.

 - Derrick

Subject: Thanks, Randy

To Randy Harr:

Bob Ross,
Interconnectix, Inc.

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Subject: Re: Thanks, Randy
To: [email-masked]
From: Derrick Duehren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 94 17:55:03 PST