Subject: IBIS VER2.1 COMMENT

From: [email-masked] ( Bob Ross)
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 94 16:54 PST

To Committee:

Here is one correction and two suggested changes to the IBIS Version 2.1
document to be voted:

(1) Change the following text:

|*               either Non-inverting or Inverting, and the Enable sub-
|               parameter can be defined as either Active-high or Active-low.
|

to:

|*               either Non-Inverting or Inverting, and the Enable sub-
|*               parameter can be defined as either Active-High or Active-Low.
|

since the subparameters are case sensitive.

(2)  In the Package Model Example, I suggest changing the [IBIS Ver] and
[Date] as follows:

*[IBIS Ver]      2.1
[File Name]     example.pkg
[File Rev]      0.1
*[Date]          December 9, 1994

Bob Ross
Interconnectix, Inc.