Subject: Re[2]: C_COMP etc.

From: Arpad Muranyi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 94 15:10:06 PST

Text item: 

Kumar,

You wrote:

2. If the v-t is primarily performed by measurement, then the effective
parasitics should include both the package and the die parasitic. In
this case it makes sense to lump them into smallest set of efffective
parameters like c_dut, l_dut etc. Then the v-t data is  explicit with
all the conditions of its generation specified. There are no implicit
quantities like c_comp to account for.

I do not agree completely with this, because you have to consider that some dies
come in different packages.  The die remains the same (so does C_comp) but the 
package L,R,C may change drastically, which in turn effects wave forms (V-T) 
also.  For this reason I would keep them separate.

Arpad

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Subject: Re: C_COMP etc.
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked] (C. Kumar)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 94 10:26:18 -0500