Subject: 1/28/94 IBIS Agenda

From: Derrick Duehren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 94 22:37:05 PST

Text item: Text_1

                        IBIS Open Forum

                  Jan. 28th, 8:15-10:00 am PST
                    Bridge # (415) 904-8944
                     Reservation # 657903

        Note: When speaking, please identify yourself.

                         1/28/94 AGENDA

 8:15  Check-in
 8:20  Introductions of new IBIS members/participants     Hobbs
 8:25  1/7 minutes review                                 Duehren
       Opens for new issues                               All    
 8:35  Press updates                                      Hobbs/All
       Progress toward enlisting new IC vendors           All
       IBIS 2.0                                           Hobbs
       Forms of EDA support of IBIS                       Duehren
       IBIS Cookbook                                      Hobbs
       Dues?  For what?                                   Hobbs
 9:00  BIRD 6, Differential Pin Spec.                     Ross
       BIRD 7, Open Specification Completion              Ross
       Egg 1, mutual pin coupling                         Bracken
       Spice to IBIS Converter                            Lipa
 9:15  Canright paper                                     Ward 
       Formal BNF notation                                Reed, Harr 
       BIRD 2, VIH, VIL Thresholds for Inputs             Powell 
 9:30  3D Modeling (U of NC)                              Bracken, et. al. 
       High freq. $ EMI                                   Goyal, et. al.
 9:45  Phased turn-on/off of multiple devices             Powell
       Foils of IBIS Summit                               Hobbs
 9:55  Wrap-up, Next Meeting Plans                        Hobbs