Subject: Spice2IBIS

From: Kellee Crisafulli <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Jan 94 03:58:52 EST

To: Steven
From: Kellee Crisafulli, HyperLynx

Background (an EMAIL from Steven to myself and Randy):

   Hi.  My name is Steven Lipa.  I'm starting a Ph.D. here at NC State
under Michael Steer, and I am planning to work on behavioral modelling.
I worked in the jelly-bean IC industry (designing FAST, FACT, ECL, etc.)
for about 10 years so I am aware of some of the issues involved.  
Michael has asked me to get involved in the Spice2IBIS project

Hi Steven, I am very happy to hear from you we are extremely interested in 
you project.  I would be very happy to
help you any way I can.  I would be glad to send you a copy of the IBIS 
spec, a copy of the IBIS file checker,
a copy of the HyperLynx LINESIM PRO product to test your output files, and 
anything else I can do to help you.
I think both Randy and I as well as many others on the IBIS committee would 
be very intested in helping you with
comments, suggestions, ideas etc.  If you would like any of the above 
please let me know and give me your
physical address to send it to you

You sound like exactly the person we might be looking for to write the 
first version of the Spice2IBIS converter.

Do you have any "C" programming background?

What platform would you be developing code on?

Here's hoping your IBIS eggs can be converted to IBIS birds (a littel IBIS 
humor)........     Kellee