Subject: Re: [Manufacturer]

From: Derrick Duehren <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 94 18:32:03 PST

Text item: 

 Bob,

 The only control here is that we request each company to use the same name 
 variation.  I can't imagine how some standard list could be collected, other 
 than by, maybe, the IRS.

 - Derrick

______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________
Subject: [Manufacturer]
Author:  [email-masked] at SMTPGATE
Date:    7/23/94 7:19 PM

To Ibis Committee:

Does anyone know of an "official" or "standardized" listing of manufacturer's 
names?

In all version of IBIS, the [Manufacturer] keyword is required.  Unless 
there are some guidelines, this "required" parameter would be hard
to use other than for documentation.

Bob Ross,
Interconnectix, Inc.

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Subject: [Manufacturer]
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked] ( Bob Ross)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 94 18:48:09 PDT