Subject: Who is using S2IBIS please?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 94 15:30:02 EDT

As most of you know, the Spice to IBIS was produced by your
tax dollars through ARPA.

We are writing our annual report to ARPA and they require
the following:

---------------

TECHNOLOGY TRANSITION: A brief description of specific technology
transition activities (military/civilian).  (1) State specifically how
results of this research are being exploited by others, including
other researchers.  (It is not sufficient just to say which sites have
your technology.)  (2) How is the impact of this work measured? (3)
What key technologies are exported, including to other ARPA, Service,
commericial, or university efforts.  (4) For each system or prototype
available for dissemination, provide system name, purpose, environment
requirements, and point of contact phone and email address.

----------------

If you are using or intend to use our Spice to IBIS code, could
you please provide me with a one-line description of how you
are using it, as well as the POC, phone and email address?

If you know of someone not on this list who is using it,
that would be appreciated too.

This enables ARPA to tell others that they are spending your
tax dollars properly and helps us get similar $$ in the
future.

Other comments (eg. regarding (2)) are also welcome.

Thanks

Paul Franzon
919 515 7351