Subject: VHDL.ORG IBIS map to commonly used files

From: Derrick Duehren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 94 10:07:25 PST

Text item: Text_1

VHDL.ORG IBIS map to commonly used files (as of 7/12/94)
========================================================

I/O Buffer Information Specification (IBIS) Open Forum

The IBIS Open Forum meets once every 2-3 weeks (Friday's, 8-10am PDT) via
a conference call.  See the previous discussions in the email.archive file
for the mechanism to link in.  All material is open freely to anyone except
the source code for the golden parser.  To obtain a copy, you must join the
Open Forum (fee involved).  Send an email to [email-masked] for more
information.

Directory Contents:
pub/ibis/

birds/             Buffer Issue Resolution Document's (BIRD's)
documents/         Overview, cookbook, and other IBIS documents
email.archive      Latest discussions on [email-masked] reflector
email93/           1993 reflector discussion archive
email94/           1994 reflector discussion archive
minute93/          1993 minutes (Microsoft WORD format)
models/            IBIS models available
pressrel.{rtf,ps}  1.0 Press Release (Aug 1993) (RTF and Postscript)
roster.txt         Participation roster of IBIS Open Forum
s2ibis/            SPICE to IBIS converter (from N.C.State)
summit93/          Nov 1993 IBIS Summit
ver1.0/            IBIS specification Version 1.0 directory
ver1.1/            IBIS specification Version 1.1 directory
ver2.0/            IBIS specification Version 2.0 directory

Directory Contents:
pub/ibis/ver2.0/

chk-note.txt       Parser changer notes for version 2.0
ver2_0.txt         IBIS version 2.0 specification
ver2_0rn.txt       IBIS version 2.0 Release notes

Directory Contents:
pub/ibis/docs/

cookbk.wfw         IBIS cookbook (Microsoft WORD 2.0)
cookbk.txt         IBIS cookbook (ASCII text file)
cookbk.rtf         IBIS cookbook (Rich Text Format)

overview.wfw       Overview document (Microsoft WORD 2.0)
overview.ps        Overview document (Postscript Print File)
overview.rtf       Overview document (Rich Text Format)
overview.z         Overview document (UNIX Z compressed RTF)

pub/ibis/models/
This directory is provided by VHDL International as a free service for
IBIS users.  All the files within this directory are provided as is.  
The user assumes all responsibility for using these files.

Directory Contents:

disclaim.txt            Disclaimer text
intel/                  Intel's directory of IBIS models

pub/ibis/models/intel/
Intel Corporation IBIS Files on vhdl.org as of 6/17/94

Part/File    vhdl.org   alpha  rev.      rev.   IBIS
name         Directory  name   date      level  ver.  Notes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
82425ex.ibs  chipset    PSC    06-17-94  R0.93  V1.1  Aries chipset
82426ex.ibs  chipset    IB     06-17-94  R0.93  V1.1  Aries chipset

82374eb.ibs  chipset    ESC    05-13-94  R2.11  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge
82374sb.ibs  chipset    ESC    06-17-94  R0.93  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge
82375eb.ibs  chipset    PCEB   05-13-94  R2.11  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge
82375sb.ibs  chipset    PCEB   06-17-94  R0.93  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge

82378ib.ibs  chipset    SIO    05-13-94  R2.11  V1.1  PCI-ISA Bridge
82378zb.ibs  chipset    SIOZ   06-17-94  R0.93  V1.1  PCI-ISA Bridge

82433lx.ibs  chipset    LBX    05-13-94  R2.11  V1.1  Mercury chipset
82434lx.ibs  chipset    PCMC   05-13-94  R2.11  V1.1  Mercury chipset

82433nx.ibs  chipset    LBX    06-17-94  R0.94  V1.1  Neptune chipset
82434nx.ibs  chipset    PCMC   06-17-94  R0.94  V1.1  Neptune chipset

82423tx.ibs  chipset    DPU    05-13-94  R2.11  V1.1  Saturn chipset
82424zx.ibs  chipset    CDC    05-13-94  R2.11  V1.1  Saturn chipset

dx4pga.ibs   cpu        DX4    05-04-94  R2.0   V1.1  IntelDX4(TM) uP