Subject: Re: Librarian Questions/Disclaimer

From: Derrick Duehren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 94 12:45:14 PST

For what it's worth, there is a disclaimer in the 00readme file in the \models 
 directory on vhdl.org.

 - Derrick

______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________
Subject: Librarian Questions
Author:  [email-masked] at SMTPGATE
Date:    7/27/94 10:57 AM

QUESTION 2
==========

I think that there needs to be an IBIS disclaimer regarding the models since 
we are providing them.   Vendors put in their own disclaimer but
we need something as well regarding the library.  Any thoughts?

You raise a very good point.  Would a general "README" in each directory 
suffice, or should each file contain such a disclaimer?  If the second 
choice is the case, then the wording should be provided.  I do not think 
the librarian should be responsible for any textual changes or additions to 
supplied IBIS files, but this may be an agreed upon check and exception 
case to control the disclaimer and expedite posting.

Bob Ross,
Interconnectix, Inc.