Subject: IBIS 7/15 Meeting Agenda

From: Derrick Duehren <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 94 14:21:17 PST

Text item: Text_1

                      IBIS Open Forum Meeting Agenda 
                               for 7/15/94

                         Bridge:          Res:
                         (415) 904-8944   792456

All meetings are 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM PDT (15:00 to 17:00 UTC).  When you call 
into the meeting, ask for the IBIS Open Forum hosted by Will Hobbs and give 
the reservation number.

8:00  Check-in

      Intros of new IBIS participants                           Hobbs

      Review of previous meeting's minutes                      Hobbs

      Miscellany/announcements                                  Hobbs

      Opens for new issues                                      All

      Press updates                                             Hobbs/All

      Progress toward enlisting new IC vendors                  All

      New models available                                      All

      Golden Parser, 2.1 plans                                  Hobbs

 8:40 IBIS Librarian                                            Powell

      IBIS Cookbook                                             Peters

      Standards body affiliation                                Hobbs

      Spice-to-IBIS converter                                   Ross

      Pending BIRDs                                             Hobbs

 9:55 Wrap-up, next meeting plans                               Hobbs