Subject: Updated Intel IBIS Models

From: Derrick Duehren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 94 21:39:00 PST

Text item: Text_1

 The following Intel IBIS files had a minor error corrected.  The error was a 
 sign error at a voltage point which does not change the simulation results but 
 might cause non-monotonic errors in simulators.  The updated files are listed 
 below.  They have been posted to the vhdl.org \models\intel directory.

 Part/File    vhdl.org   alpha  rev.      rev.   IBIS
 name         Directory  name   date      level  ver.  Notes
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 82425ex.ibs  chipset    PSC    06-17-94  R0.92  V1.1  Aries chipset
 82426ex.ibs  chipset    IB     06-17-94  R0.92  V1.1  Aries chipset

 82374sb.ibs  chipset    ESC    06-17-94  R0.92  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge
 82375sb.ibs  chipset    PCEB   06-17-94  R0.92  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge

 82378zb.ibs  chipset    SIOZ   06-17-94  R0.92  V1.1  PCI-ISA Bridge

 82433nx.ibs  chipset    LBX    06-17-94  R0.93  V1.1  Neptune chipset
 82434nx.ibs  chipset    PCMC   06-17-94  R0.93  V1.1  Neptune chipset

 - Derrick Duehren
   Intel Corp.