Subject: Urgent!! New IBIS Bridge Number

From: "Hobbs, Will" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 94 10:18:49 PDT

The IBIS bridge number for tomorrow has been changed to accomodate 
     more than 12 callers.  Sorry for the late notice.

     The number has been changed from:
     Bridge 356-9999 
     Res. 328519

     The number has been changed to:
     Bridge (415) 904-8800
     Res. 788626

     There is no way for Teleconferencing to let the people know that the 
     number has been changed if they give the old Res. number.  However, if 
     the caller knows that the bridge has been changed to an outside vendor 
     Telecon. can give them the new number.
     
     Also,  the agenda will be modified to accommodate two guests: at 8:15, 
     a representative of EIA will call in to give us a brief overview of 
     that standards organization, and at ~8:30, Paul Munsey will call in to 
     discuss the golden parser update requirements, schedule, etc.
     
     Will