Subject: IBIS article for EDN, Vendor Support List

From: Derrick Duehren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 94 21:33:28 PST

Text item: Text_1

 IBISers,

 1. I am writing an IBIS article for targeted placement in EDN.  It is based 
    heavily on the Overview document.  In it, I plan to include a table of 
    vendors supporting IBIS.  Most of you have statements of support in the 
    current Roster of Participants.  I'll need relatively short statements.  
    I'll use the existing statements that I have, and edit them down as 
    necessary  If you haven't given me a statement, or you want to submit 
    something new, send me your statement by 4/15/94.

    If you are sending a replacement statement, indicate if you want the 
    changes reflected in the Roster.

    If, for some reason you don't want to be mentioned, let me know that as 
    well.

 2. I would like to add company tag-lines to the Roster entries; "who we are" 
    lines.  Many of the participants are smaller companies and may not be 
    widely known.  I'll set a limit of 192 characters (3 lines in the roster).  
    For example, Intel's is:

    "Intel, the world's largest chip maker, is also a leading manufacturer of 
     personal computer networking and communications products."

    Please submit your company's tag line.

 Thanks,

 Derrick Duehren
 Ye old keeper 'o the Roster
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Ibis n, pl ibis or ibises: any of several wading birds related to the herons 
 but distinguished by a long slender downwardly curved bill (Webster's 9th)
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------