Subject: May 20 Meeting

From: "Hobbs, Will" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 94 23:15:08 PST

Bob,

          Your points are well taken.  Editing Committee it is.  And,
          yes, this is not restricted to those who already
          volunteered.  Anyone that enjoys editing stuff and making it
          more logical and comprehensible, and wants to visit Portland
          in May, is welcome.  The output of this committee will be
          posted to the reflector for general comment and review
          before the DAC session, so nothing will be final until
          everyone has had a chance to make their opinions known.

          Will

To IBIS committee and Will and Derrick:

I would prefer that the members be referred to as an "Editing Committee"
rather than a "Steering Committee" which has some incorrect connotations
of extra authority.  Its purpose is to work collectively to edit the 
approved changes into a proposed Version 2.0 as a "cleaned up" starting
point for IBIS Committee review.  While the volunteers willing to travel to
Portland and devote one day of editing have been identified, I am sure anyone
who has a strong interest in coming would be welcome.  Furthermore, if you
have some "editorial" comments (corrections, confusion areas) you want 
addressed, please post them on the reflector so we do not loose this
information.

Bob Ross, Interconnectix, Inc.