Subject: V/I table checking (from Kellee Crisafulli)

From: Kellee Crisafulli <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Mar 94 00:19:11 EST

From: Kellee Crisafulli
Date: 3-21-93

Re: V/I table checking.

Given the amount of EMAIL generated, I will generate a BIRD
for the V/I table checking modification and propose that we try
to close on it at the next meeting.  It seems to me that if the
BIRD passes at the regular phone meeting that we could go ahead
and make the changes without waiting for the full rev 2.0 release.

Does this seem exceptable to everyone?

By the way, the email today gets a big EGG-NOD for good humor.
(Will,Bert,Bob) keep up the good work.

I will attempt to add something per Arpads suggestion also.

*****************************************************************
A word about signs.  As was pointed out the signs are clearly
specified in the beginning of the document.  This may not be
so obvious by the time people get to the V/I tables and need it.
I plan to roll another change into the same BIRD that repeats
this definition near the V/I table specification area in the spec.