Subject: Meeting in May

From: [email-masked] (Syed Huq)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 94 10:30:30 PST

Fellow members:

	In May, there will be a meeting to ratify all the BIRDS so IBIS2.0 can
	be released. What will be done during the DAC shows in June ?

	I am sure I can be in Oregon in May.

Regards,
Syed
National Semiconductor Corp.

---

From: "Duehren, Derrick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 94 11:06:35 PST

Syed,
 The May 20 meeting in Portland, "Orygun" is a steering committee meeting to 
 work out the details of meshing together the approved BIRDs into a proposal 
 for IBIS 2.0.  The meeting during the DAC conference will be used to actually 
 ratify version 2.0.
 - Derrick

______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________
Subject: Meeting in May
Author:  [email-masked] at SMTPGATE
Date:    3/11/94 10:51 AM

Fellow members:

Regards,
Syed

---

From: "Hobbs, Will" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 94 14:58:58 PST

Syed, et al,

Let me clarify what is happening in May and June.  Rather than waste everyone's 
time, I wanted a steering committee of a few IBIS members to put together the 
proposed 2.0.  This means rolling all of the Birds into a logical order, 
identifying conflicts and proposing resolutions, and adding it to the V1.1 spec,
cleaning up any stuff that is no longer appropriate.  We are not ratifying the 
spec at that time, but putting it together in readable and logical form so it 
can be reviewed by everyone.  This is happening in May so that there will be 3+ 
weeks to review the roll-up and generate discussion on the reflector, so when we
meet at DAC, we will be able to finalize the document and (hopefully) ratify it.

Will

Fellow members:

Regards,
Syed