Subject: Individual bird files

From: randyh (Randy Harr)
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 94 13:12:01 PST

These files have been available on the vhdl.org machine since Derrick sent
them on 5 February.  See the directory pub/ibis/birds. This is contrary to
Item #2 in the recent minutes.  You can get a list of the current files
via email by sending a message to "[email-masked]" with the body:

	path <your email address>
	index pub/ibis/birds

To get any particular file, send the following message to the archive server:

	path <your email address>
	send pub/ibis/birds <file_name>

The latest information can always be retrieved from the archive of email
messages on the reflector.  The current months messages can be retrieved via:

	path <your email address>
	send pub/ibis email.archive

and any previous months via:

	path <your email address>
	send pub/ibis email.mmmyy

where "mmm" is the three letter month code and "yy" the last two digits of
the year.

(Note: do not include the brackets <> when substituting your information)

Randy Harr
[email-masked]