Subject: Next IBIS Open Forum meeting

From: "Hobbs, Will" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 94 20:31:12 PST

Maah and others,

          Unfortunately, I won't be available next Friday.  I suggest
          we meet as scheduled and make that our first topic.  We can
          see what we can get done, and if the number of people
          absent warrents a re-convening, either reschedule in a
          couple of weeks and a couple of weeks after that to get back
          on track, or pick another day than Friday.

          Will

Gentle IBIS folk:

I heard that about 30 percent of businesses will be closed 
on April 1, 1994, for the Good Friday holiday. Also a couple
of guys from abroad will not be able to attend our next IBIS Open
Forum meeting because of this holiday.

Should we delay the April 1, 1994 IBIS Open Forum meeting for a few days,
maybe until Friday of next week?

Maah Sango
Contec Microelectronics USA Inc.