Subject: IBIS 4/1/94 Meeting Agenda

From: Derrick Duehren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 94 17:57:01 PST

Text item: Text_1

                      IBIS Open Forum Meeting Agenda 
                               for 4/1/94

                         Bridge:          Res:
                         (415) 904-8944   661905

All meetings are 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM PST (16:00 to 18:00 UTC).  When you call 
into the meeting, ask for the IBIS Open Forum and give the bridge operator the 
reservation number.

8:00  Check-in

      Intros of new IBIS participants                 Hobbs

      Review of 2/18/94 minutes                       Hobbs

      Miscellany/Announcements                        Hobbs

      Opens for new issues                            All

      Press updates                                   Hobbs/All

      Progress toward enlisting new IC vendors        All

      New models available                            All

      IBIS 2.0 Ratification                           Hobbs
      -  DAC Conference 6/6 - 6/10

      -  Editing Committee (5/20)

      IBIS Cookbook                                   Hobbs

      Spice-to-IBIS Converter                         Lipa (NCSU)

8:30  Sign of current checking                        Hobbs, All

      BIRD 8, Spec. of V/I data monotonicity          Crisafulli

      BIRD 9, Other model types                       Ross

      BIRD 10, Coupling effects in package models     Bracken

      BIRD 2, VIH, VIL Thresholds for Inputs          Powell

      Egg 1, mutual pin coupling (ready to hatch?)    Bracken

9:00  Simulation temperatures (new BIRD?)             Warriner

      Ramp measurement                                Reid, Ross, et. al.
      Egg 2, ramp table?                              Hobbs

9:30  Canright paper                                  Ward

      Formal BNF notation (BIRD?)                     Reed, Harr

      High freq. and EMI                              Goyal, et. al.

      Phased turn-on/off of multiple devices          Powell

9:55  Wrap-up, Next Meeting Plans                     Hobbs