Subject: BOF at DAC

From: [email-masked] (Bob Ward)
Date: Thu, 5 May 94 17:27:05 CDT

All -

I have just finished a conversation with the folks at the DAC office about the arrangements
for the BOF session at DAC.  All is in line and ready ( he says bravely! ), but 
I got corrected on one thing.  And this is from the final arbitor of these matters
All the folks interested in attending, escpially the 11 of us ( myself included )
who have expressed interest in being there need to sign up at the information desk
at DAC registration.  I had previously been lead to believe that I could collect
the names and pass them to the DAC folk, but not so.  I will still be arriving
early, and so we should be set up for the registration right from the start.

Thanks,

  Bob       [email-masked]     or     [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Jon Powell)
Date: Thu, 5 May 94 16:22:46 PDT

Will they let us register if we are merely lowlife Exhibitors?
(or Exhibitionists as they used to say).

jonp