Subject: Flock of Birds in Rev 2.0

From: [email-masked] (Mike Ventham)
Date: Thu, 5 May 94 14:43:59 CDT

Gentle IBIS folk,

Given that there is to be a ratification meeting at DAC of version 2.0, when will
the first version 2.0 specification be issued incorporating all the approved
(cooked?) birds in with the V2.0 spec?

Looking forward to seeing you at the meeting to turn birds into rats at DAC.

Mike
-- 
+=============================================================================+
|  Mike Ventham   Vice President Engineering                                  |
|  Quantic Laboratories Inc, 1200-191 Lombard Ave, Winnipeg MB Canada R3B 0X1 |
|  Tel: (204) 942 4000 Fax: (204) 957 1158 Email [email-masked]        |
+=============================================================================+

---

From: "Hobbs, Will" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 94 13:38:51 PDT

Mike,

There is an editing session in Oregon on May 20 to roll up all the passed birds 
into a draft of IBIS V2.0.  Within a few days of this, the roll-up will be 
posted to the reflector.

Will

Gentle IBIS folk,

Given that there is to be a ratification meeting at DAC of version 2.0, when 
will

Mike