Subject: DAC IBIS Meeting for V2.0 Ratification

From: "Hobbs, Will" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 94 09:21:48 PST

Fellow Migratory IBIS Co-conspirators,

At the April 1 meeting of the IBIS Open Forum, we chose Thursday, June 9, as the
date for our third face-to-face meeting, or Third IBIS Open Forum Summit, as it 
were.  This is the day after closing ceremonies at the DAC conference in San 
Diego.  The purpose of this meeting will be to make any final changes to the 
proposed IBIS Specification, Version 2.0, and achieve ratification.

The proposed roll-up of all changes generated by the BIRD process will be 
published about two weeks prior to the Summit for everyone to review, hopefully 
enabling us to reach agreement during the meeting.

Kumar of Cadence has offered to supply the Forum with a room at or near the DAC 
site for this meeting, and needs to know how many attendees there will be so he 
can arrange for a room of appropriate size.  Therefore, I am asking for RSVPs 
for this meeting.

Please reply to me, [email-masked]

I will forward the number on to Kumar.  You can also copy Kumar on the reply:  
[email-masked]

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you at DAC.

Will Hobbs
Intel