Subject: A little more to add to Arpad's response to Quad article.

From: Bob Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 94 15:45:12 -0500

At this time I will comment only on the size of bulk resistances.  Reading 
Arpad's response makes me want to go back and reread the article for the 
math's sake, but I have not done so yet.  But, interestly enough, I have just 
gotten the result of some lab work to measure several bulk resistances for
several transistors of several constructions.  Realistic values ran in the range
4 ohms to 30 ohms depending on the nature of the well in which the transistor 
is formed and on whether it was from an epitaxial or non epitaxial process.  It
was surpringly constant WRT n-type p-type with the main variation being epi or
non-epi.  As a matter of fact two clusters were formed, one from about 4 to 8.5
ohms and one from about 19 to 30 ohms.

=============================================================================

     __                          /             
    /  \                  /     /                     Bob Ward
   /__ /        /        /  /  /            /   MSG:  SQU       
  /    \  _    /_       /  /  /  _   __  _ /   INET:  [email-masked]
 (____ / (_)_ /__)     (__(__/  (_(_/ (_(_/           713+274-4146 Voice
                                                      713+274-3911 Fax

=============================================================================
                                   ___
                                  (o o)
-------------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo-----------------------------------

        Here I sit in endless joy, 'cause I was here before Kilroy!!!