Subject: Update on BOF at DAC

From: [email-masked] (Bob Ward)
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 94 22:15:05 CDT

Hi, Ibis folk!

I already have eight folks who have expressed intention to be at the BOF.
I need ten, so this is an excellent excellent start!  I have also noticed
quite a lot of mail bouncing to me as undeliverable when the reflector fans
it out.  So on the premise that I might be missing someone, I post this 
list.  I presently have :

  myself
  Derrick Duehren
  Will Hobbs
  Paul Franzon
  Kumar

  Jon Powell
  Bob Ross
  Randy Harr

If there is anyone else who has replied and I have missed it, please post it
again.  We are so close, just 2 to go.  Sounds like public radio this time of
year ...

Bob         [email-masked]     or     [email-masked]