Subject: IBIS 4/29 Meeting Agenda

From: Derrick Duehren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 94 05:20:21 PST

Text item: Text_1

                      IBIS Open Forum Meeting Agenda 
                               for 4/29/94

                         Bridge:          Res:
                         (415) 904-8944   721618

************************************************************************
******   We will attempt to come to closure on all BIRDs         *******
******   through BIRD 11 at this meeting.  PLEASE ATTEND!        *******
************************************************************************

All meetings are 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM PST (15:00 to 17:00 UTC).  When you 
call into the meeting, ask for the IBIS Open Forum and give the bridge 
operator the reservation number.

8:00  Check-in

      Intros of new IBIS participants                       Hobbs

      Review of previous meeting's minutes                  Hobbs

      Miscellany/Announcements                              Hobbs

      Opens for new issues                                  All

      New models available                                  All

      IBIS 2.0 Ratification/DAC/Other 2.0 Issues            Hobbs
      -  Birds of a Feather session (6/8)
      -  Rev 2.0 Ratification Summit (6/9)
      -  Levels of support (see 12/3/93 discussion below)

      IBIS Cookbook                                         Hobbs,
                                                            Rosenbaum

8:30  BIRD 8, Spec. of V/I data monotonicity                Crisafulli
      CLOSURE EXPECTED

      BIRD 9.2,  Terminator Specification                   Ross
      CLOSURE EXPECTED

      BIRD 10, Coupling effects in package models           Bracken
      CLOSURE EXPECTED

9:00  BIRD 11, Sign of current checking                     Hobbs, All
      CLOSURE EXPECTED

      BIRD 12, Non-Linear Driver Waveforms                  Peters

      BIRD 2, VIH, VIL Thresholds for Inputs                Powell

      Egg 3, Simulation temperatures                        Ward

      The rest of the nest (Eggs 4, 5...)                   All

9:55  Wrap-up, Next Meeting Plans                           Hobbs

Levels of Support.  
From the 12/3/93 IBIS Open Forum Minutes:  We discussed how to handle 
allowing both very complex models and simple models, and that perhaps we 
should define IBIS model levels;  The simplest acceptable IBIS model 
would be a level 1 model, ones that added some advanced IBIS features 
such as power and ground structure, would be higher level models, level 
2, 3, ....  Perhaps we should identify each parameter as participating in 
a particular level.  We agreed to address these levels as we put together 
IBIS Version 2.0.