Subject: BIRD12 COMMENTS

From: [email-masked] ( Bob Ross)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 94 11:14:03 PDT

To Stephen Peters and IBIS Committee

Great job, Stephen!  Here are some minor comments on format:

(1) Typo - The 13.5ns line in the example should be
  13.5ns    0.3    0.5    NA

(2) Under the keyword [Model] the Vinh and Vinl numerical subparameters
are specified as:
Vinh = 2.0
Vinl = 0.8
So, for consistency should the _load subparameters be formatted with "=" as:
R_load = 50n
V_load = 1.5
C_load = 10p
L_load = 2n

(3) I like the note requiring that the subparameters immediately follow
the keywords [Rising waveform] or [Falling waveform] and are before the
table.  A similar requirement for the [Model] subparameters exists based
on IBIS_CHK where the subparameters must appear prior to any keyword
associated with [Model].  This does not appear to be documented in 
IBIS Version 1.1, so I would suggest that the Editing committee add a 
similar restriction for Version 2.0.

Bob Ross, Interconnectix, Inc.