Subject: IBIS Agenda Returned mail

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 94 20:28:47 PST

Text item: Text Item

          Folks,

          I hope this is getting to you.  If it is triplicated, we
          apologize, but as you see from the dialog below, we're not
          sure if this is getting out.  I hope to see (hear) you on
          Friday.

          Will

Will,

I've sent out the IBIS agenda twice and have not received a reflection of it.  
Have you received it?  If not, please try posting it yourself.  Thanks.

- Derrick

This is a repeat.  I'm not sure that my original posting of this agenda made it 
out. - Derrick

                      IBIS Open Forum Meeting Agenda 
                               for 4/15/94
                         Bridge:          Res:
                         (415) 904-8944   721615

All meetings are 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM PST (15:00 to 17:00 UTC).  When you 
call into the meeting, ask for the IBIS Open Forum and give the bridge 
operator the reservation number.

8:00  Check-in

      Intros of new IBIS participants                       Hobbs

      Review of previous meeting's minutes                  Hobbs

      Miscellany/Announcements                              Hobbs

      Opens for new issues                                  All

      New models available                                  All

      IBIS 2.0 Ratification/DAC                             Hobbs, Ward 
      -  Rev 2.0 Ratification Summit (6/9)

      -  Birds of a Feather session (6/8)

      IBIS Cookbook                                         Hobbs

8:20  BIRD 8, Spec. of V/I data monotonicity                Crisafulli

      BIRD 9, Other model types                             Ross

      BIRD 10, Coupling effects in package models           Bracken

9:00  BIRD 11, Sign of current checking                     Hobbs, All

      Egg 2, Variable ramp                                  Peters

      BIRD 2, VIH, VIL Thresholds for Inputs                Powell

      Simulation temperatures (new BIRD?)                   Warriner

      Ramp measurement                                      Reid, Ross,
                                                            et. al.

9:55  Wrap-up, Next Meeting Plans                           Hobbs

NOTE: From this point on, we propose tabling until after 2.0:

      Formal BNF notation (BIRD?)                           Reed, Harr

      High freq. and EMI                                    Goyal, 
                                                            et. al.

      Phased turn-on/off of multiple devices                Powell