Subject: Signal Integrity List

From: [email-masked] (Greg Edlund)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 08:11:47 -0600

For those of you who may be interested:

> The address for subscribing to the Signal Integrity List is:
> [email-masked]
> 
> To post a message:
> [email-masked]

I'm including a copy of the charter of the Signal Integrity
List with this email.  Note that the addresses listed below
are no longer valid.

----------------------------------------------------------------
The following message is a modified copy of that sent out when
the list was activated.
----------------------------------------------------------------

ANNOUNCEMENT:
		The Signal Integrity Mailing List has been activated.

PURPOSE:
	The si-list is intended to be a forum for professionals both
in industry and academia to: discuss signal integrity matters, ask
questions pertaining to si, make announcements related to si related
functions, and anything else you can think of related signal integrity.
	Modeling, simulation, measurements, software, EMC/EMI are
some of the areas for discussion that come to mind.
	If interest warrants, I can provide ftp space on a publically
accessible server for signal integrity related files and programs.

HOW TO USE:
To send a message to the list subscribers:
		==>  email to: [email-masked]  <==

Any message sent to this address will be broadcast to ALL subscribers
of the list. Remember that this list is comprised of members from
various organizations both academic and commercial scattered across the
continent, so be careful not to post proprietary information. Please
use the si-admin address described below for administrative matters.
This will help maximize the signal to noise ratio on the list and keep
admin messages from flooding everyones mailbox.

For administrative matters (subscribe, unsubscribe, change address, etc.):
		==> e-mail to: [email-masked]  <==

Any message sent to this address will NOT go to the general list, but
will result in local action being taken to administer the list. Please
note that at this time administration is being done manually so any
admin requests will not take effect instantly but may take 1 to 2
days in some cases. Please list the action desired, (subscribe, unsubscribe,
change, etc.) in the subject line. Describe the change in the body of the
message. Form isn't important as a human will be reading the message.
	Thanks to all of those that expressed interest in the concept of
an internet signal integrity mailing list.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This response does not represent the official position of, or statement
by, Sun Microsystems Incorporated.  The above data is provided for
informational purposes only.  It is supplied without warranty of any kind.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                   
        /\             
       \\ \
      \ \\ /      
     / \/ / /      Raymond E. Anderson	WB6TPU
    / /   \//\     Signal Integrity Engineer
    \//\   / /     Sun Microsystems 
     / / /\ /      2550 Garcia Ave.  MS MIL04-16
      / \\ \       Mountain View, CA  94043-1100
       \ \\ 
        \/         (408) 276-5224
                   (408) 956-0492 fax
                   [email-masked]

--
Greg Edlund                o---+----+----+---o
Circuits and Modeling          |    |    |
Chen Systems Corp.            <     |     )
1414 W. Hamilton Ave.          >  -----   )
Eau Claire, WI 54701          <   -----   )
voice (715) 833-7067           >    |     )
FAX   (715) 833-7096           |    |    |
email [email-masked]    o---+----+----+----o