Subject: New IBIS Model

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 95 11:20:40 EST

Intel has just released the ibis model for the Pentium(R) Pro processor.

It can be found in the directory

vhdl.org://pub/ibis/models/intel/pentpro

The current ibis model directory is below.

Michael Steer

Intel Corporation IBIS Files on vhdl.org as of 11/1/95

Part/File    vhdl.org   alpha  rev.      rev.   IBIS
name         Directory  name   date      level  ver.  Notes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

82371fb.ibs  chipset    PIIX   08-09-95  R1.21  V1.1  Triton (NDA only)**
82371mb.ibs  chipset    MPIIX  08-09-95  R1.01  V1.1  Mobile Triton (NDA only)**

82374eb.ibs  chipset    ESC    08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**
82374sb.ibs  chipset    ESC    08-09-95  R1.03  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**
82375eb.ibs  chipset    PCEB   08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**
82375sb.ibs  chipset    PCEB   08-09-95  R1.01  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**

82378ib.ibs  chipset    SIO    08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**
82378zb.ibs  chipset    SIO    08-09-95  R0.96  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**
82379ab.ibs  chipset    SIO.A  08-09-95  R0.96  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**

82423tx.ibs  chipset    DPU    08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  Saturn**
82424zx.ibs  chipset    CDC    08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  Saturn**
82425ex.ibs  chipset    PSC    08-09-95  R0.94  V1.1  Aries**
82426ex.ibs  chipset    IB     08-09-95  R0.94  V1.1  Aries**

82433lx.ibs  chipset    LBX    08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  Mercury**
82433nx.ibs  chipset    LBX    08-09-95  R2.01  V1.1  Neptune**
82434lx.ibs  chipset    PCMC   08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  Mercury**
82434nx.ibs  chipset    PCMC   08-09-95  R2.01  V1.1  Neptune**

82437fx.ibs  chipset    TSC    08-09-95  R1.21  V1.1  Triton (NDA only)**
82437mx.ibs  chipset    MTSC   08-09-95  R1.01  V1.1  Mobile Triton (NDA only)**
82437vx.ibs  chipset    TVX    08-09-95  R1.00  V1.1  Triton VX  (NDA only)**
82438fx.ibs  chipset    TDP    08-09-95  R1.21  V1.1  Triton (NDA only)**
82438mx.ibs  chipset    MTDP   08-09-95  R1.01  V1.1  Mobile Triton (NDA only)**
82438vx.ibs  chipset    TDX    08-09-95  R1.00  V1.1  Triton (NDA only)**

dx4pga.ibs   cpu        DX4    05-04-94  R2.0   V1.1  IntelDX4(TM) uP

pp66sem.ibs  pentium    PP66   10-16-94  R3.0   V1.1  66MHz Pentium*
pp100sem.ibs pentium    PP100  10-15-94  R3.0   V1.1  100MHz Pentium*

pentpro.ibs  pentpro           11-1-95   R2.0   V2.1  Pentieum Pro Processor
 pentpro.pak pentpro           11-1-95                Packagae data for
                                                      pentpro.ibs

* Translated from an Intel Simplified Electrical Model.

** submitted by
Name of Person Submitting:    Arpad Muranyi
Address:                      1900 Prairie City Road
                              Folsom, CA 95630
Affiliation:                  Intel Corporation
E-Mail:                       [email-masked]
Telephone Number:             (916) 356-2558
Fax Number:                   (916) 356-3162

(NDA only) Non disclosure agreement required to obtain model. Contact
submitter.

National Semiconductor Corporation - Advanced Systems & Interface Product Group
                IBIS Files on vhdl.org as of 11/1/95

Part/File    vhdl.org   rev.     rev.   IBIS
name         Directory  date     level  ver.  Notes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ds26c31.ibs  interface  2/09/95   1.0  2.1  RS-422 Quad Diff Line Drvr
ds26c32.ibs  interface  2/09/95   1.0  2.1  RS-422 Quad Diff Line Recvr
90c031tm.ibs interface  6/8/95    1.0  2.1  LVDS Quad Diff Line Drvr
                                              (NDA only) **
90c032tm.ibs interface  6/8/95    1.0  2.1  LVDS Quad Diff Line Recvr
                                              (NDA only) **

38c86av.ibs  cbtl      9-18-95     1.0  1.1  CMOS BTL 9-Bit Latching
                                              Data Transceiver

lct2524m.ibs cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to4 Min. Skew 3V Clk Drvr 
ct2524m.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to4 Min. Skew 3V Clk Drvr 
ct2524n.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to4 Min. Skew 3V Clk Drvr 
c2525m.ibs   cgs        04-05-85  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (CMOS)
c2525n.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (CMOS)
ct2525m.ibs  cgs        04-05-85  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (TTL Compa)
ct2525n.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (TTL Compa)
b2525m.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
b2525n.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
c2526m.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (CMOS)
c2526n.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (CMOS)
ct2526m.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (TTL Compa)
ct2526n.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (TTL Compa)
ct2527v.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (TTL Compa)
b2528m.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to10 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
b2528n.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to10 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
b2528v.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to10 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
b2529v.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to10 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
2534v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Quad Mem Array Clk Drvr (Commercial)
2535v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Quad Mem Array Clk Drvr (Industrial)
2536v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Quad Mem Array Clk Drvr (Industrial)
b303m.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b303n.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b303v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b304m.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b304n.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b304v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b305m.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b305n.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b305v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
701v.ibs     cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Low Skew PLL 1to8 CMOS Clk Drvr
2537v.ibs    cgs        04-17-95  1.0  1.1  Quad Mem Array Clk Drvr (Industrial)

pc87306.ibs  superI_O   9-5-95    1.1  1.1   pc87306vul(SuperI/O)
                                             FDC,KBC,RTC,UARTs,IR,PP and IDE int

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

g612mea.ibs  gtl        6/30/95   1.1  1.1  18-Bit CMOS GTL SSOP 56 Lead
g612mtd.ibs  gtl        6/30/95   1.1  1.1  18-Bit CMOS GTL TSSOP 56 Lead
gp612mea.ibs gtl        6/30/95   1.1  1.1  18-Bit CMOS GTL SSOP 56 Lead
gp612mtd.ibs gtl        6/30/95   1.1  1.1  18-Bit CMOS GTL TSSOP 56 Lead

dp8440vj     dram_ctl   6/28/95   1.0  1.1  Prog. DRAM Controller/Driver
dp8441vj     dram_ctl   6/28/95   1.0  1.1  Prog. DRAM Controller/Driver

** submitted by
Syed B. Huq 
Interface Applications Engineer
National Semiconductor 
Tel:(408)721-4874; Fax:(408)721-4785
Internet:[email-masked]

(NDA only) Non disclosure agreement required to obtain model. Contact
submitter.