Subject: S2IBIS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 95 11:29:11 EST

With regards to the various versions of S2IBIS . . .

S2IBIS v2.091, the automatic Spice to IBIS translator from NC State University
that is also the basis for several commerical distributions was verified to run 
with the following simulators
  SPECTRA from Cadence Design Systems  (This was the baseline simulator used.)
  HSPICE
  PSPICE
  Berkely Spice versions 2 and 3

The previous version of S2IBIS, v 1.2, does not support all of these
simulators and has known bugs.  So far, S2IBIS v2.091 has no known bugs.

The are executables for the SUN, HP and Decstation platforms.  A windows
version has not been posted.  If anyone does develop such a version please
consider posting it on vhdl.org.

More information about S2IBIS can be found by anonymous ftp'ing to vhdl.org
cd to the directory  /pub/ibis/s2ibis/s2ibis_v2.091

Michael Steer
IBIS Librarian