Subject: Face to Face 1996

From: [email-masked] (Syed Huq)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 95 16:38:05 PDT

IBIS gurus,

The next EIA/IBIS face to face meeting will be held at
National Semiconductor, Santa Clara, CA and I am trying
to compile your inputs on preferred dates.

	"Monday Jan 29th" or "Friday Feb2nd"

This will fall right before or after "DesignSuperCON'96"
being held in Santa Clara, CA.

A lot of you have already responded to me and thanks for
your inputs.

If you have a preference, pls let me know...

Regards,
Syed
National Semiconductor

---

From: "Dr. Edward P. Sayre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 15:40:05 -0500

It would be more convenient if an IBIS meeting or two were held on the East
Coast, preferably in the Boston area. Stuff is going on here as well.

ed sayre

---

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 95 14:43:00 PST

Text item: 

Ed,

I don't disagree with your sentiment.  Half of our face-t-face meetings have 
been held at DAC, which has been in Dallas, San Diego and San Francisco in the 
past 3 years.  The other half have been hosted by Intel, which is also on the 
western side of the Mississippi.  With NSC hosting the next one in Santa 
Clara, again the geocenter is in the west. I believe the next DAC is in Las 
Vegas, continuing the trend. Our meetings are usually linked with some event 
that already justifies the travel expenses of many IBIS participants, such as 
DAC.  If there is a suitable event and a sponsor on the east coast, I doubt 
that many would object to a change of scene.  However, I think it is too late 
to change it for the next two meetings. Suggestions?  

Regards,

Will Hobbs
Intel Corp.
Chair, IBIS Open Forum

ed sayre

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Face to Face 1996
From: "Dr. Edward P. Sayre" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (Syed Huq)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 15:40:05 -0500
RNet)
     id AA04766; Mon, 30 Oct 95 12:47:49 PST
Received: from vhdl.vhdl.org by aurora.intel.com (5.65/10.0i); Mon, 30 Oct 95 13
:38:14 -0800
Received: from aurora.intel.com by ichips.intel.com (5.64+/10.0i); Mon, 30 Oct 9
5 13:38:25 -0800
Received: from ichips.intel.com by relay.jf.intel.com with smtp
     (Smail3.1.28.1 #2) id m0tA1uV-000twVC; Mon, 30 Oct 95 13:38 PST