Subject: Model tracking usage - Help wanted !

From: [email-masked] (Syed Huq)
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 95 09:14:45 PDT

Mike,

This is an issue that we need your help on. I brought up a request
couple of months ago for coming up with a mechanism for tracking
model usage on vhdl.org.

This information is ONLY for the Semiconductor vendors providing
their respective models. We would like to know, if possible on
a monthly basis, a report of how many times, who and what models
got copied out of our 'models' dir on vhdl.org. You may add other
info if you think will be valuable.

To justify putting resources in IBIS model generation, management
& marketing are always curious to know these kinds of statistical data.

I hope you will be able to take some time out of your busy schedule
and provide us with a response on this.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Syed
National Semiconductor.