Subject: JOB OPENING AT TANNER RESEARCH

From: [email-masked] (Peter Parrish)
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 11:16:37 -0800

JOB OPENING AT TANNER RESEARCH--Software Project Manager for MCM CAE Tools

Tanner Research, Inc. is a leading vendor of CAD tools for VLSI design on
PC, Macintosh and UNIX platforms. The company was founded by Caltech Ph.D.
graduate, John Tanner, to research advanced VLSI design techniques and to
develop and market tools for IC design needs. We have a growing user base
of over 3500 licenses in more than 30 countries and an aggressive product
development effort to fuel expanded growth by meeting advancing VLSI and
Multi-chip Module technology demands.

We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.

Job Title:  Software Project Manager
Date Needed:  Immediate
Date Posted: 9-18-95

Software Project Manager needed to integrate, productize, and advance the
development of our CAE tools for multi-chip module design.  Duties include
contributing to and coordinating the development of physical, electrical,
thermal, and mechanical design tools that address the needs of MCM design
engineers.  The individual will be responsible for integrating schematic,
layout, and simulation products to form a cohesive design tool suite.

Applicants must possess a B.S. in EE, C.S. or similar discipline with 5 or
more years related work experience.  M.S. or Ph.D. preferred.  Candidates
experienced with digital, analog, and mixed-signal MCM design processes and
integrated circuit packaging issues will be given priority.  General
familiarity with CAE tools and C/C++ programming in Unix and PC
environments is expected.  Individual must be highly motivated, have
excellent organizational skills and be willing to manage the efforts of
software design engineers working on multiple projects.

CODE:  CAD1-9/95

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Melanie E. Hamon    Tanner Research, Inc.    818-792-3000
Human Resources     180 N. Vinedo Ave.       818-792-0300/fax
                    Pasadena, CA  91107      [email-masked]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^