Subject: V/I transition curves

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 13:43:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi IBISians!
According to the information in IBIS documents only one curve for 
Low and High states are given. Assuming that the device Low-High or
High-Low transtion takes some time, the transition data would be 
neccessary, one way that I can think of is scaling the V/I curves 
for this purpose. I am looking for other ways to do this thing,so 
can any of you IBISians help me in this matter?

Viva IBIS!!

peivand

---

From: [email-masked] (Jon Powell)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 95 11:36:40 PDT

>>can any of you IBISians help me in this matter?

The transistion information is meant to be inherent in the AC rising and
falling T/V curves that are in the 2.1 spec. By looking at how the device
drives different loads you can calculate the IV transition shape.

For devices without AC data (ie. v1.1 models) you have to assume standard
CMOS/TTL transistor behavior.

jonp