Subject: IBIS model update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 95 11:40:22 EDT

From your IBIS librarian ...  (2 days to beta release of S2IBIS2.1)

Note, there are no new models to be processed.  If you think that you have
submitted inew models to be included in the library then you need to mail me
at [email-masked] as I do not have them.  I suspect that there is one batch of
models that have got lost.

Michael Steer

============

Intel has updated the following ibis models:

82374eb.ibs
82374sb.ibs
82375eb.ibs
82375sb.ibs
82378ib.ibs
82378zb.ibs
82423tx.ibs
82424zx.ibs
82425ex.ibs
82426ex.ibs
82433lx.ibs
82433nx.ibs
82434lx.ibs
82434nx.ibs

has submitted a new model

82379ab.ibs

and is providing the following with a nondisclosure agreement.  (See the
/pub/ibis/models/intel/00readme for more info.)

82371fb.ibs
82371mb.ibs
82437fx.ibs
82437mx.ibs
82437vx.ibs
82438fx.ibs
82438mx.ibs
82438vx.ibs

All the models are IBIS1.1

========================
The IBIS library contains the following models

Intel Corporation IBIS Files on vhdl.org as of 8/22/95

Part/File    vhdl.org   alpha  rev.      rev.   IBIS
name         Directory  name   date      level  ver.  Notes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

82371fb.ibs  chipset    PIIX   08-09-95  R1.21  V1.1  Triton (NDA only)**
82371mb.ibs  chipset    MPIIX  08-09-95  R1.01  V1.1  Mobile Triton (NDA only)**

82374eb.ibs  chipset    ESC    08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**
82374sb.ibs  chipset    ESC    08-09-95  R1.03  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**
82375eb.ibs  chipset    PCEB   08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**
82375sb.ibs  chipset    PCEB   08-09-95  R1.01  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**

82378ib.ibs  chipset    SIO    08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**
82378zb.ibs  chipset    SIO    08-09-95  R0.96  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**
82379ab.ibs  chipset    SIO.A  08-09-95  R0.96  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**

82423tx.ibs  chipset    DPU    08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  Saturn**
82424zx.ibs  chipset    CDC    08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  Saturn**
82425ex.ibs  chipset    PSC    08-09-95  R0.94  V1.1  Aries**
82426ex.ibs  chipset    IB     08-09-95  R0.94  V1.1  Aries**

82433lx.ibs  chipset    LBX    08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  Mercury**
82433nx.ibs  chipset    LBX    08-09-95  R2.01  V1.1  Neptune**
82434lx.ibs  chipset    PCMC   08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  Mercury**
82434nx.ibs  chipset    PCMC   08-09-95  R2.01  V1.1  Neptune**

82437fx.ibs  chipset    TSC    08-09-95  R1.21  V1.1  Triton (NDA only)**
82437mx.ibs  chipset    MTSC   08-09-95  R1.01  V1.1  Mobile Triton (NDA only)**
82437vx.ibs  chipset    TVX    08-09-95  R1.00  V1.1  Triton VX  (NDA only)**
82438fx.ibs  chipset    TDP    08-09-95  R1.21  V1.1  Triton (NDA only)**
82438mx.ibs  chipset    MTDP   08-09-95  R1.01  V1.1  Mobile Triton (NDA only)**
82438vx.ibs  chipset    TDX    08-09-95  R1.00  V1.1  Triton (NDA only)**

dx4pga.ibs   cpu        DX4    05-04-94  R2.0   V1.1  IntelDX4(TM) uP

pp66sem.ibs  pentium    PP66   10-16-94  R3.0   V1.1  66MHz Pentium*
pp100sem.ibs pentium    PP100  10-15-94  R3.0   V1.1  100MHz Pentium*

* Translated from an Intel Simplified Electrical Model.

** submitted by
Name of Person Submitting:    Arpad Muranyi
Address:                      1900 Prairie City Road
                              Folsom, CA 95630
Affiliation:                  Intel Corporation
E-Mail:                       [email-masked]
Telephone Number:             (916) 356-2558
Fax Number:                   (916) 356-3162

(NDA only) Non disclosure agreement required to obtain model. Contact
submitter.

========================
National Semiconductor Corporation - Advanced Systems & Interface Product Group
                IBIS Files on vhdl.org as of 8/22/95

Part/File    vhdl.org   rev.     rev.   IBIS
name         Directory  date     level  ver.  Notes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ds26c31.ibs  interface  2/09/95   1.0  2.1  RS-422 Quad Diff Line Drvr
ds26c32.ibs  interface  2/09/95   1.0  2.1  RS-422 Quad Diff Line Recvr

lct2524m.ibs cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to4 Min. Skew 3V Clk Drvr 
ct2524m.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to4 Min. Skew 3V Clk Drvr 
ct2524n.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to4 Min. Skew 3V Clk Drvr 
c2525m.ibs   cgs        04-05-85  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (CMOS)
c2525n.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (CMOS)
ct2525m.ibs  cgs        04-05-85  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (TTL Compa)
ct2525n.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (TTL Compa)
b2525m.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
b2525n.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
c2526m.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (CMOS)
c2526n.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (CMOS)
ct2526m.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (TTL Compa)
ct2526n.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (TTL Compa)
ct2527v.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (TTL Compa)
b2528m.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to10 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
b2528n.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to10 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
b2528v.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to10 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
b2529v.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to10 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
2534v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Quad Mem Array Clk Drvr (Commercial)
2535v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Quad Mem Array Clk Drvr (Industrial)
2536v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Quad Mem Array Clk Drvr (Industrial)
b303m.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b303n.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b303v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b304m.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b304n.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b304v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b305m.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b305n.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b305v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
701v.ibs     cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Low Skew PLL 1to8 CMOS Clk Drvr
2537v.ibs    cgs        04-17-95  1.0  1.1  Quad Mem Array Clk Drvr (Industrial)
pc87306.ibs  superI_O   05-25-95  1.0  1.1  pc87306vul(SuperI/O)
                                             FDC,KBC,RTC,UARTs,IR,PP and IDE int

g612mea.ibs    gtl      6/30/95   1.1   1.1     18-Bit CMOS GTL SSOP 56 Lead
g612mtd.ibs    gtl      6/30/95   1.1   1.1     18-Bit CMOS GTL TSSOP 56 Lead
gp612mea.ibs   gtl      6/30/95   1.1   1.1     18-Bit CMOS GTL SSOP 56 Lead
gp612mtd.ibs   gtl      6/30/95   1.1   1.1     18-Bit CMOS GTL TSSOP 56 Lead

dp8440vj     dram_ctl   6/28/95   1.0  1.1   Prog. DRAM Controller/Driver
dp8441vj     dram_ctl   6/28/95   1.0  1.1   Prog. DRAM Controller/Driver