Subject: Re: Open Forum teleconference

From: [email-masked] (Dr. Edward P. Sayre)
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 17:32:41 -0400

I would be interested in the Open Forum teleconference. I am an early 
developed with Roger Harrington of Method of Moments (1968) and have worked 
and used the same for many years. I am particularily interested in an 
efficient way to get geometrical described packages into field solvers. 

I am also interested in knowing how people decide on the number of 
subsections to use in their field solvers. We have developed scaling laws at 
NESA which take into account risetime and the electrical size of the network.

Like to hear what others have to say about time domain scaling based on 
circuit time constants, risetime etc.

Dr. Edward P. Sayre, NESA Chief Engineer

---

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 95 16:05:00 PDT

Text item: 

Dr. Sayre,

Below is the agenda for the upcoming teleconference, with instructions on 
phoning in.  Feel free to join us.

Regards,

Will Hobbs
Chair, IBIS Open Forum

                       IBIS Open Forum Meeting Agenda
                                for 8/11/95

                  Bridge Number    Reservation #   Passcode 
                  (916) 356-9999   1-3150          8492193

 All meetings are 8:00 AM to 9:55 AM Pacific Time.  When you call into the 
 meeting, ask for the IBIS Open Forum hosted by Will Hobbs and give the 
 Reservation Number and Passcode.

 8:00 Check-In, Intros, Announcements                         Hobbs

      - Intros of New IBIS Participants                       Hobbs 
      - Review of Previous Meeting's Minutes (and ARs)        Ross 
      - Miscellany/Announcements                              All
      - Press Updates                                         All 
      - New Models Available, Library Update                  All 
      - Opens for New Issues                                  All

 8:15 EIA IBIS Status

      - Membership Update and Treasurers Report               Rusher/Hobbs

      - Balloting Issues/Update                               Rusher/Hobbs
        o Comment Resolution (Vote)                           Hobbs 
        o Ballot Comment Resolution Meeting August 25, 1995   Hobbs

 8:30 Administrative and Project Discussions

      Company Logos Permission Letter from EIA                Powell/Rusher

      Roster Update                                           Ross

      Web Project Update                                      Huq

      New Web Documents Approval (Vote)                       Huq

      Model Usage Tracking on vhdl.org                        Huq/Steer

      Models Under NDA Process                                Huq/Steer

      Golden Parser 2.1 status                                Hobbs

      S2IBIS 1.2 Update                                       Ross

      S2IBIS 2.1 Status                                       Kumar/Steer

      Version 2.1 Cookbook and Overview                       
Chrisafulli/Ross

      New Administrative Issues                               All

 9:00 Technical Discussions

      BIRD 27.1 - New Keyword for Differential I/O (defer)    Ross

      BIRD 28.2 - Package Model Extension                     Peters

      Physical Package Description Discussion                 Crisafulli

      Pin Programmable Buffer Strengths                       Muranyi

      New Technical Issues                                    All

 9:50 Wrap-up, Next Meeting Plans                             Hobbs

 9:55 Sign Off

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Subject: Re: Open Forum teleconference
From: [email-masked] (Dr. Edward P. Sayre)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 17:32:41 -0400
RNet)
     id AA22737; Wed, 9 Aug 95 14:39:37 PDT
Received: from vhdl.vhdl.org by SSD.intel.com (4.1/SMI-4.1)
     id AA13312; Wed, 9 Aug 95 15:19:13 PDT
Received: from ssd.intel.com by ichips.intel.com (5.64+/10.0i); Wed, 9 Aug 95 15
:19:17 -0700
Received: from ichips.intel.com by relay.jf.intel.com with smtp
     (Smail3.1.28.1 #2) id m0sgJT5-000twZC; Wed, 9 Aug 95 15:19 PDT