Subject: New Visual IBIS editor shareware tool

From: Kellee Crisafulli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 13:35:29 -0800

I just finished up a new tool that many IBIS model developers may
enjoy.  It gives you an integrated environment for developing an IBIS
model and it is SHAREWARE.  

It includes the following features:
 - Text editor (standard very similar to the one in Microsoft C++)
 - IBIS version 1.1 and 2.1 syntax checker (uses the IBIS parser code)
 - V/I table viewer
 - Wavetable viewer
 - IBIS wizard, (creates a template file in either version 1.1 or 2.1
   format.

Visual IBIS Editor will run on Windows 95, Windows NT, or Windows 3.1.
If you run it on Windows 3.1 you will also need to have Win32S version 1.3
or newer loaded.

The program is available at the HyperLynx web site:  http://www.hyperlynx.com
Our web site is not officially open yet but you can still download the Visual
IBIS editor.

P.S.  Sorry I missed the Friday meeting.  I stayed up very late Thursday night
(read as Friday morning) trying to finish Visual IBIS Editor.

I hope this helps people create more IBIS models.

If you have any suggestions, comments, bugs etc you can email me at
[email-masked]

Have a great day...Kellee Crisafulli, HyperLynx Inc.

---

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 95 15:14:00 PST

Text item: 

Kellee,

Way to go! This is the in the truest IBIS cooperative effort 
tradition. One of the most gratifying aspects of IBIS has always been 
the extraordinary amount of cooperative effort, and yours is a shining 
example.

Will

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Subject: New Visual IBIS editor shareware tool
From: Kellee Crisafulli <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 13:35:29 -0800
28; Mon, 4 Dec 1995 13:35:29 -0800
:46:39 -0800
Received: from ichips.intel.com by relay.jf.intel.com with smtp
     (Smail3.1.28.1 #2) id m0tMjek-000tx7C; Mon, 4 Dec 95 14:46 PST