Subject: Phone Bridge for 2/6 IBIS Summit

From: Derrick Duehren <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 95 14:28:12 PST

Text item: Text_1

 IBISians,
 
 If you are not attending the 2/6/95 IBIS Summit in person, you can still 
 participate in the EIA affiliation discussions/decisions.  The phone bridge 
 number for the EIA discussion portion of the IBIS Summit is below.  The 
 discussion will start at 10:00 am.  
 
 Phone Number:  (916) 356-9999
 Res. Number:   450808
 
 Derrick Duehren
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 XTG TPV Programs Manager, Intel Corp. |  
 Phone (503) 696-4299                  |  "Experience is not what happens to 
 Fax   (503) 696-4904                  |   you; it's what you do with what
 [email-masked]      |   happens to you."
 5200 NE Elam Young Pkwy. JF1-97       |                     - Aldous Huxley
 Hillsboro, OR 97224                   |
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------