Subject: DIET Format: Changing of the guard

From: [email-masked] (Larry Saunders)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 1995 11:33:17 -0800

My contract with Synopsys to define the DIET Format has come to an end. Bryn
Ekroot ([email-masked]) will be taking responsibility for the work. If
you have any comments or questions about the future of the DIET Format you
may contact him.

Although I can't make any additional changes to the DIET Format, I will
still attempt to answer any questions regarding technical content. Please
contact me at [email-masked] or [email-masked] as my Synopsys email address
will shortly be history. 

If you haven't already done so, don't forget to get your copy of the latest
version of the DIET Format. It is available from the VHDL.ORG Internet
machine in the /pub/diet/latest directory. Check the announcement I sent out
on December 23rd for instructions on how to access the machine.

I have enjoyed creating the DIET Format and hope you find it useful.  

Larry Saunders
[email-masked]     or    [email-masked]     or   [email-masked]
415-694-1837               408-263-0790             510-249-9085
415-694-4009 (fax)         408-263-0790 (fax)       510-249-9082 (fax)
Synopsys, LMG    Bldg B                             SEVA Technologies
700 East Middlefield Rd    1775 Milmont Dr, #C106   200 Brown Rd, #103
Mountain View, CA  94043   Milpitas, CA  95035      Fremont, CA  94539