Subject: IBIS EIA Proposal, 2nd Draft

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 95 00:19:31 PST

Text item: Text_1

          Derrick,

          A minor correction is needed in the Membership paragraph:

Membership is limited to representatives of dues-paying companies.

          > Members must participate in 51% of meetings in order to
          preserve their voting privileges. (This is required to
          ensure a voting quorum).

          Otherwise, well done, and thanks for going above and beyond
          the call of duty!

          Will

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Subject: IBIS EIA Proposal, 2nd Draft
To: [email-masked]
From: Derrick Duehren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 95 20:02:01 PST