Subject: IBIS >> Does Integrity Eng. still exist?

From: Derrick Duehren <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 95 11:33:01 PST

Text item: Text_1

 Does anyone know if Integrity Engineering still exists?  I've had no answer 
 from Greg Doyle.
 
 - Derrick

______________________________ Forward Header __________________________________
Subject: IBIS >> Does Integrity Eng. still exist?
Author:  Derrick Duehren at JFCCM2
Date:    12/8/94 9:52 AM

 An IBIS Open Forum member suggested that Integrity Engineering, Inc. no longer 
 exists.  Not having heard from you in a while, can you please confirm or deny 
 this rumor?  Below is Integrity Engineering's entry in the IBIS Participant's 
 Roster.  Let me know if you want any changes.

 Integrity Engineering, Inc.
   Contact:  Greg Doyle
   Email:    [email-masked]
   Phone:    (612) 636-6913, Fax: (612) 631-2241 
   Address:  1306 W. Country Rd. F, Suite 100
             St. Paul, MN 55112
   Support:  The Integrity Simulators and Parasitic Extractor tools, SImnet, 
             SImnet X, and Autospice are shipped with an IBIS2IEI translation 
             program that enables any IBIS file to be directly converted for 
             use with the simulator or SPICE extractor.
 
             The next revisions of IEI programs, slated for delivery 2Q '94, 
             will support IBIS models in native mode.  A utility will be 
             provided to read, edit, and view IBIS files directly.
   Tag-line: 

 Derrick Duehren
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 XTG TPV Programs Manager, Intel Corp. |  
 Phone (503) 696-4299                  |  "Experience is not what happens to 
 Fax   (503) 696-4904                  |   you; it's what you do with what 
 [email-masked]      |   happens to you."
 5200 NE Elam Young Pkwy. JF1-97       |                     - Aldous Huxley 
 Hillsboro, OR 97224                   | 
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------