Subject: New models added to IBIS library at vhdl.org.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 95 20:35:23 EDT

Two new IBIS models have been added to the IBIS library:

Part/File    vhdl.org   rev.     rev.   IBIS
name         Directory  date     level  ver.  Notes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dp8440vj     dram_ctl   062895   1.0     1.1   Prog. DRAM Controller/Driver
dp8441vj     dram_ctl   062895   1.0     1.1   Prog. DRAM Controller/Driver
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are in /pub.ibis/models/national/dram_ctl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently the IBIS library contains the following models:

National Semiconductor Corporation - Advanced Systems & Interface Product Group
                IBIS Files on vhdl.org as of 7/06/95

Part/File    vhdl.org   rev.     rev.   IBIS
name         Directory  date     level  ver.  Notes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ds26c31.ibs  interface  2/09/95   1.0  2.1  RS-422 Quad Diff Line Drvr
ds26c32.ibs  interface  2/09/95   1.0  2.1  RS-422 Quad Diff Line Recvr

lct2524m.ibs cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to4 Min. Skew 3V Clk Drvr 
lct2524n.ibs cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to4 Min. Skew 3V Clk Drvr 
ct2524m.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to4 Min. Skew 3V Clk Drvr 
ct2524n.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to4 Min. Skew 3V Clk Drvr 
c2525m.ibs   cgs        04-05-85  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (CMOS)
c2525n.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (CMOS)
ct2525m.ibs  cgs        04-05-85  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (TTL Compa)
ct2525n.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (TTL Compa)
b2525m.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
b2525n.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
c2526m.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (CMOS)
c2526n.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (CMOS)
ct2526m.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (TTL Compa)
ct2526n.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (TTL Compa)
ct2527v.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (TTL Compa)
b2528m.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
b2528n.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
b2528v.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
b2529v.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
2534v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Quad Mem Array Clk Drvr (Commercial)
2535v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Quad Mem Array Clk Drvr (Industrial)
2536v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Quad Mem Array Clk Drvr (Industrial)
b303m.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b303n.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b303v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b304m.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b304n.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b304v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b305m.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b305n.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b305v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
701v.ibs     cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Low Skew PLL 1to8 CMOS Clk Drvr
2537v.ibs    cgs        04-17-95  1.0  1.1  Quad Mem Array Clk Drvr (Industrial)
pc87306.ibs  superI_O   05-25-95  1.0  1.1  pc87306vul(SuperI/O)
                                             FDC,KBC,RTC,UARTs,IR,PP and IDE int
g612mea.ibs    gtl      6/06/95   1.0  1.1     18-Bit CMOS GTL SSOP 56 Lead
g612mtd.ibs    gtl      6/06/95   1.0  1.1     18-Bit CMOS GTL TSSOP 56 Lead
gp612mea.ibs   gtl      6/06/95   1.0  1.1     18-Bit CMOS GTL SSOP 56 Lead
gp612mtd.ibs   gtl      6/06/95   1.0  1.1     18-Bit CMOS GTL TSSOP 56 Lead

dp8440vj     dram_ctl   6/28/95   1.0  1.1   Prog. DRAM Controller/Driver
dp8441vj     dram_ctl   6/28/95   1.0  1.1   Prog. DRAM Controller/Driver

Intel Corporation IBIS Files on vhdl.org as of 7/06/95

Part/File    vhdl.org   alpha  rev.      rev.   IBIS
name         Directory  name   date      level  ver.  Notes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
82425ex.ibs  chipset    PSC    06-17-94  R0.93  V1.1  Aries chipset
82426ex.ibs  chipset    IB     06-17-94  R0.93  V1.1  Aries chipset

82374eb.ibs  chipset    ESC    05-13-94  R2.11  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge
82374sb.ibs  chipset    ESC    06-17-94  R0.93  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge
82375eb.ibs  chipset    PCEB   05-13-94  R2.11  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge
82375sb.ibs  chipset    PCEB   06-17-94  R0.93  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge

82378ib.ibs  chipset    SIO    05-13-94  R2.11  V1.1  PCI-ISA Bridge
82378zb.ibs  chipset    SIOZ   06-17-94  R0.93  V1.1  PCI-ISA Bridge

82433lx.ibs  chipset    LBX    05-13-94  R2.11  V1.1  Mercury chipset
82434lx.ibs  chipset    PCMC   05-13-94  R2.11  V1.1  Mercury chipset

82433nx.ibs  chipset    LBX    06-17-94  R0.94  V1.1  Neptune chipset
82434nx.ibs  chipset    PCMC   06-17-94  R0.94  V1.1  Neptune chipset

82423tx.ibs  chipset    DPU    05-13-94  R2.11  V1.1  Saturn chipset
82424zx.ibs  chipset    CDC    05-13-94  R2.11  V1.1  Saturn chipset

dx4pga.ibs   cpu        DX4    05-04-94  R2.0   V1.1  IntelDX4(TM) uP

pp66sem.ibs  pentium    PP66   10-16-94  R3.0   V1.1  66MHz Pentium*
pp100sem.ibs pentium    PP100  10-15-94  R3.0   V1.1  100MHz Pentium*

* Translated from an Intel Simplified Electrical Model.