Subject: Re[2]: Model list

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 95 14:16:00 PDT

Text item: 

Sounds good to me.

Will

Recently it was proposed that a list of IBIS models be posted every 
month.  Currently I post any new models as I put them in the library. 
Until the number of models becomes very large I will attach a listing 
of all models to the new model posting.

Michael Steer

IBIS model librarian

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Date: Tue, 30 May 95 13:25:05 EDT
Subject: Re:  Model list
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
.1/SMI-4.1/BARRNet)
     id AA17289; Tue, 30 May 95 10:31:11 PDT
Received: from vhdl.vhdl.org by hermes.intel.com (5.65/10.0i); Tue, 30 May 95 11
:10:47 -0700
Received: from hermes.intel.com by ichips.intel.com (5.64+/10.0i); Tue, 30 May 9
5 11:10:58 -0700
Received: from ichips.intel.com by relay.jf.intel.com with smtp
     (Smail3.1.28.1 #2) id m0sGVkr-000tx6C; Tue, 30 May 95 11:11 PDT