Subject: HTML ibis documents

From: [email-masked] (Chrisopher E. Reid)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 95 08:39:48 -0500

Fellow Ibis'ers,

If there is really interest in having an HTML version of IBIS data
around then I suggest that the HTML version should be derived from
the IBIS format automatically. We do not want the headaches of keeping
two parallel data streams concurrent!

There are two options:

1) Define a new format that results in an HTML document that is also
   easily parsed automatically, or as I suggested above

2) Write a program that automatically converts from the current IBIS
   format to an HTML document.

I think option 2 is better since many people (such as us) already depend
on the current Ibis format and would find it burdensome to change that
format now.

Chris Reid
[email-masked]

---

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 95 13:44:19 PST

Text item: 

Sounds like a perfect job for Perl.

Will

Fellow Ibis'ers,

There are two options:

Chris Reid
[email-masked]

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Subject: HTML ibis documents
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked] (Chrisopher E. Reid)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 95 08:39:48 -0500
p (V1.0mjr)
     id sma017799; Mon Mar 13 05:39:52 1995
Received: (from smap@localhost) by mailgate.Cadence.COM (8.6.8/8.6.8) id FAA1784
4 for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 13 Mar 1995 05:40:04 -0800
Received: from mailgate.Cadence.COM by vhdl.vhdl.org (4.1/SMI-4.1/BARRNet)
     id AA06591; Mon, 13 Mar 95 05:45:20 PST
Received: from vhdl.vhdl.org by hermes.intel.com (5.65/10.0i); Mon, 13 Mar 95 06
:07:51 -0800
Received: from hermes.intel.com by ichips.intel.com (5.64+/10.0i); Mon, 13 Mar 9
5 06:08:02 -0800
Received: from ichips.intel.com by relay.jf.intel.com with smtp
     (Smail3.1.28.1 #2) id m0roAmy-000twoC; Mon, 13 Mar 95 06:08 PST