Subject: IBIS 3/17/95 Meeting Agenda

From: Derrick Duehren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 95 06:11:02 PST

IBIS Open Forum Meeting Agenda 
                               for 3/17/95

                          Bridge:          Res:
                          (916) 356-9999   461603

All meetings are 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM Pacific Time (16:00 to 18:00 UTC).  When 
you call into the meeting, ask for the IBIS Open Forum hosted by Will Hobbs and 
give the reservation number.

8:00 Check-in, Intros, Announcements                         Hobbs
     - Intros of new IBIS participants               
     - Review of previous meeting's minutes (and ARs)
     - Miscellany/announcements/treasurer's report   
     - Opens for new issues                          
     - Press updates                                 
     - New models available                          

8:20 Progress toward enlisting new IC vendors                All

8:45 Golden Parser 2.1 status                                Hobbs
     - IBIS filename case resolution                         Hobbs
     - Tabs and Control-Ms in .ibs files                     Arpad
     - Advanced package options                              Ross
     - Other issues

9:00 EIA affiliation status                                  Hobbs

     Rev 2.1 updates                                         Hobbs
     o S2IBIS 2.1
     o Cookbook
     o Overview

9:20 Model creator name                                      Hobbs

     SGML/HTML support?                                      Huq

9:55 Wrap-up, next meeting plans                             Hobbs