Subject: Vote on IBISCHK2, (HyperLynx)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 14:56:38 -0800

HyperLynx votes NO on releasing V2.1d of the translator until all 5 of
the items I mentioned are fixed.  

I might be willing to soften this if the entire group has strong feelings,
however I think the case sensitivity will be pain for many
future users.

Fixing all 5 of these items should be relatively trival.

Have a great day...Kellee Crisafulli, HyperLynx Inc.

---

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 95 16:59:30 PST

Text item: 

Kellee,

I don't think Derrick's mail was necessarily a call for votes, but a 
description of the process.  Since the parser has some known bugs, we 
need to get them fixed and re-send the parser to the licensees.  When 
we feel it is good, the vote will be taken.

Will

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Subject: Vote on IBISCHK2, (HyperLynx)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 14:56:38 -0800
BARRNet)
     id AA01757; Wed, 1 Mar 95 15:02:38 PST
Received: from VHDL.VHDL.ORG by hermes.intel.com (5.65/10.0i); Wed, 1 Mar 95 15:
24:36 -0800
Received: from hermes.intel.com by ichips.intel.com (5.64+/10.0i); Wed, 1 Mar 95
 15:24:41 -0800
Received: from ichips.intel.com by relay.jf.intel.com with smtp
     (Smail3.1.28.1 #2) id m0rjxl6-000twpC; Wed, 1 Mar 95 15:24 PST