Subject: Soliciting inputs for IBIS COOKBOOK V2.1

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 15:10:02 -0800

Hello IBIS citizens,

"The time has come for all good men to come to the aid of their country."

I am starting to collect information for the next generation of the IBIS
cookbook.  

The COOKBOOK is a document intended to recommend procedures and methods to
use when developing an IBIS model.  This will be made available to individuals
and companys interested in creating IBIS models.

If you have a helpful hint, or any information you have written for your
company relating to model development please let me know if you could
contribute it to the cookbook.

The following individuals have already indicated they may be able to supply
information or assist with the development of the cookbook.

  Will, Derrick, Peter @ Intel (Provided the version 1.1 Cookbook)
  Kellee @ HyperLynx (editor for V2.x cookbook)
  Syed @ National, (May be able to release a cookbook he is working on)
  Bob @ Interconnectix (Misc. hints, and assist with editing)

Can anyone else contribute?

Someone who is actively developing a model at an IC company would be very
very welcome!

Kellee

Have a great day...Kellee Crisafulli, HyperLynx Inc.