Subject: re: previous counter example

From: [email-masked] (Jon Powell)
Date: Fri, 5 May 95 15:00:42 PDT

I hope everyone saw the analogy between the package and the tree frog we
discussed at the ibis meeting. As with the tree frog, the only significant
coupling is with immediately adjacent members.

jon :)

---

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 May 95 16:36:00 PDT

Text item: 

For those that didn't phone in to the conference, see what you missed?  I 
refuse to clarify the remark about frogs for anyone that didn't attend, 
although we can do so at the next phone conference on 4/26.  See you then.  
And don't forget about the rooster's rib.

Will

jon :)

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Subject: re: previous counter example
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked] (Jon Powell)
Date: Fri, 5 May 95 15:00:42 PDT
21:06 -0700
Received: from hermes.intel.com by ichips.intel.com (5.64+/10.0i); Fri, 5 May 95
 16:21:01 -0700
Received: from ichips.intel.com by relay.jf.intel.com with smtp
     (Smail3.1.28.1 #2) id m0s7WgQ-000twVC; Fri, 5 May 95 16:21 PDT

---

From: Tim A Schreyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 May 95 16:39:00 PDT

Text item: 

And since they live in trees, the topic was appropriate for this group.  By
the way Jon, does this mean you'd prefer that we support the fully branched
package model?  Or should we just leave it alone?

(sorry)
Tim

jon :)

Subject: re: previous counter example
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked] (Jon Powell)
Date: Fri, 5 May 95 15:00:42 PDT
51:03 -0700
Received: from hermes.intel.com by relay.jf.intel.com with smtp
     (Smail3.1.28.1 #2) id m0s7WDA-000twWC; Fri, 5 May 95 15:51 PDT

---

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 May 95 08:17:00 PDT

Text item: 

Tim, and others,

Actually,  the comment about trees reminds me of a thought I had after the 
meeting last Friday.  Graph theory, a branch of mathematics, has notation 
conventions that might be of some service in this problem.  It deals with 
connectivity between arcs and nodes, similar to nodes and nets.  If I 
remember, I'll dig out my old text book when I get home.

Will

(sorry)
Tim

jon :)

5 May 95 15:

Subject: Re[2]: previous counter example
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
From: Tim A Schreyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 May 95 16:39:00 PDT
15:18 -0700
Received: from hermes.intel.com by ichips.intel.com (5.64+/10.0i); Fri, 5 May 95
 17:15:12 -0700
Received: from ichips.intel.com by relay.jf.intel.com with smtp
     (Smail3.1.28.1 #2) id m0s7XWq-000twVC; Fri, 5 May 95 17:15 PDT