Subject: Re: BIRD 28 -- enhanced package models

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 1995 07:57:44 -0400

All, 

In lieu of large packages this sound like a needed feature.  Does anyone know if
any commercial tools will or are planning to support these enhanced package
models?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard Mellitz              |
AT&T                         |
Global Information Solutions | [email-masked]
3325 Platt Spring Road       | Phone: (803)-939-6240
West Columbia, SC 29170      | Fax:   (803)-939-7317
---------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked] (Jon Powell)
Date: Fri, 19 May 95 10:07:01 PDT

I think that most commercial simulators do (and have) supported this type of data but
since it hasn't been available it has been a moot point.

jon