Subject: Who's the primary IBIS info contact?

From: J Eric Bracken <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 May 1995 11:39:30 -0400

Mighty IBISians,

  Hello!  I've been fairly inactive for a while, so I thought I'd ask:
who is now the primary IBIS information contact?  Is it somebody at EIA?

  I'm giving a little tutorial on signal integrity at DAC, and I wanted
to mention IBIS.  That's why I'd like to be able to give people this 
pointer.  Of course I'll mention the vhdl.org site too, but some people
just want to talk to a human being (the primitives! :-) )

  Thanks for any info,

--Eric

__________________________________________________________________
     ________   ________   __   ________  
    /\_______\ /\_______\ /\_\ /\_______\ J. Eric Bracken, Ph.D.
   / / ______// / ____  // / // / ______/ Visiting Lecturer, Dept. of ECE
  / / /__\   / / /__\/ // / // / /        Carnegie Mellon University
 / / ____/  / / ___  _// / // / /___      Pittsburgh, PA 15213
/ / /____\ / / / \/ / / / // / /____\     (412) 268-8944 FAX (412) 268-3204
\/_______/ \/_/  \/_/ \/_/ \/_______/     [email-masked]
__________________________________________________________________

---

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 May 95 10:54:00 PDT

Text item: 

Eric,

Point poeple toward [email-masked] for the machine-like responder. It 
actually aliases to me for now, but I just cut and paste standard text into the 
reply mail that tells people where to get more information.  If people have 
specific questions they need answered and can't get it from the cookbook, the 
overview, etc., which I reference in my standard ibis-info reply, they can post 
their questions to the reflector. The stalwart members of the Royal Order of 
IBIS, i.e., anyone on the reflector that chooses to respond, will answer their 
questions.  So far, this has worked pretty well.  Thanks for the plug adn good 
luck with your presentation.

Will

Mighty IBISians,

  Thanks for any info,

--Eric

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

From: J Eric Bracken <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 May 1995 11:39:30 -0400
Subject: Who's the primary IBIS info contact?
To: [email-masked]
X-Authentication-Warning: kevily.ece.cmu.edu: Host localhost didn't use HELO pro
tocol
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Received: from localhost (bracken@localhost) by kevily.ece.cmu.edu (8.6.11/8.6.4
) with SMTP id LAA11560 for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 8 May 1995 11:39:32 -0400
Received: from kevily.ece.cmu.edu ([128.2.236.48]) by vhdl.vhdl.org (4.1/SMI-4.1
/BARRNet)
     id AA23195; Mon, 8 May 95 08:45:23 PDT
Received: from vhdl.vhdl.org by hermes.intel.com (5.65/10.0i); Mon, 8 May 95 09:
24:06 -0700
Received: from hermes.intel.com by ichips.intel.com (5.64+/10.0i); Mon, 8 May 95
 10:13:17 -0700
Received: from ichips.intel.com by relay.jf.intel.com with smtp
     (Smail3.1.28.1 #2) id m0s8WND-000twXC; Mon, 8 May 95 10:13 PDT