Subject: BOF pres at DAC

From: [email-masked] (Jon Powell)
Date: Fri, 19 May 95 07:35:37 PDT

IBIS type persons,

I am working on the 30 minute presentation for the BOF session at DAC.
If anyone has any specific presentation materials that they would like me
to include please send them to me (prefreably in some WINDOWS readable format).

Also, I would like to have a slide that has everyones LOGO on it (perhaps
entitled, "Look who's doin the bird"...... not). If you wish to be included
on this slide please send me your LOGO via:

1) email with uuencode pcx bmp tiff or targa files, color is good.

2) DOS floppy with pcx bmp tiff or targa files, color is good.

or

3) Scannable Quality LOGO proof sheet via physical mail. (color is still good)

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE !!

The presentation will be color overheads formatted with some sort of IBIS
like logo border. My plan is to only mention any participant companies on
the one logo collage slide. Be aware that if you send me your logo you
are preporting some sort of IBIS support.

thanks guys,
that is all.

jon