Subject: s2ibis - help! re-sent

From: [email-masked] (Hoang Nguyen)
Date: Wed, 17 May 95 18:00:34 EDT

Hello all,

I'm trying to run s2ibis program, using the sample file "tryme".  I got
the following messages saying that spice jobs aborted.  We have Spice3,
and I have it in my path.  Would you suggest anything else.  Thanks a lot.

Hoang Nguyen
Mitsubishi Semiconductor America, Inc.
919-479-3479
[email-masked]

---------Begin included text----------------
/home/memhdl/IBIS/s2ibis/bin/s2ibis.sparc tryme tryme.ibis
s2ibis: Version 1.0 North Carolina State University
s2ibis: Using input file named tryme
s2ibis: Using output file named tryme.ibis
s2ibis: Specified simulator: Berkeley SPICE 3.
s2ibis: SPICE job pdtthree.spi aborted. Output in pdtthree.out.
s2ibis: SPICE job pdnthree.spi aborted. Output in pdnthree.out.
s2ibis: SPICE job pdxthree.spi aborted. Output in pdxthree.out.
s2ibis: SPICE job putthree.spi aborted. Output in putthree.out.
s2ibis: SPICE job punthree.spi aborted. Output in punthree.out.
s2ibis: SPICE job puxthree.spi aborted. Output in puxthree.out.
s2ibis: SPICE job rutthree.spi aborted.  Output in rutthree.out.
s2ibis: Please Note: [Ramp] table will not meet IBIS specification.
s2ibis: SPICE job runthree.spi aborted.  Output in runthree.out.
s2ibis: SPICE job ruxthree.spi aborted.  Output in ruxthree.out.
s2ibis: SPICE job rdtthree.spi aborted.  Output in rdtthree.out.
s2ibis: Please Note: [Ramp] table will not meet IBIS specification.
s2ibis: SPICE job rdnthree.spi aborted.  Output in rdnthree.out.
s2ibis: SPICE job rdxthree.spi aborted.  Output in rdxthree.out.
s2ibis: SPICE job gctfour.spi aborted. Output in gctfour.out.
s2ibis: SPICE job gcnfour.spi aborted. Output in gcnfour.out.
s2ibis: SPICE job gcxfour.spi aborted. Output in gcxfour.out.
s2ibis: SPICE job pctfour.spi aborted. Output in pctfour.out.

--------------End included text------------------

----- End Included Message -----