Subject: NEW IBIS MODELS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 95 14:45:13 EDT

The models can be found in /pub/ibis/models/national/cgs

Michael Steer --- IBIS librarian

Part/File    vhdl.org   rev.     rev.    IBIS
name         Directory  date     level   ver.            Notes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lct2524m.ibs cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    1 to 4 Min. Skew 3V Clock Driver
lct2524n.ibs cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    1 to 4 Min. Skew 3V Clock Driver
ct2524m.ibs  cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    1 to 4 Min. Skew 3V Clock Driver
ct2524n.ibs  cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    1 to 4 Min. Skew 3V Clock Driver
c2525m.ibs   cgs  04-05-85   1.0    1.1    1 to 8 Min. Skew Clock Driver
									 (CMOS)
c2525n.ibs   cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    1 to 8 Min. Skew CLock Driver
									 (CMOS)
ct2525m.ibs  cgs  04-05-85   1.0    1.1    1 to 8 Min. Skew Clock Driver
								    (TTL Compa)
ct2525n.ibs  cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    1 to 8 Min. Skew CLock Driver
								    (TTL Compa)
b2525m.ibs   cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    1 to 8 Min. Skew CLock Driver
								    (Bipolar)
b2525n.ibs   cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    1 to 8 Min. Skew CLock Driver
								    (Bipolar)
c2526m.ibs   cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    1 to 8 Min. Skew CLock Driver
								    (CMOS)
c2526n.ibs   cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    1 to 8 Min. Skew CLock Driver
								    (CMOS)
ct2526m.ibs  cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    1 to 8 Min. Skew CLock Driver
								    (TTL Compa)
ct2526n.ibs  cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    1 to 8 Min. Skew CLock Driver
								    (TTL Compa)
ct2527v.ibs  cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    1 to 8 Min. Skew CLock Driver
								    (TTL Compa)
b2528m.ibs   cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    1 to 8 Min. Skew CLock Driver
								    (Bipolar)
b2528n.ibs   cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    1 to 8 Min. Skew CLock Driver
								    (Bipolar)
b2528v.ibs   cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    1 to 8 Min. Skew CLock Driver
								    (Bipolar)
b2529v.ibs   cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    1 to 8 Min. Skew CLock Driver
								    (Bipolar)
2534v.ibs    cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    Quad Memory Array Clock Driver
								   (Commercial)
2535v.ibs    cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    Quad Memory Array Clock Driver
								   (Industrial)
2536v.ibs    cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    Quad Memory Array Clock Driver
								   (Industrial)
b303m.ibs    cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    Octal Divide-by-2 Skew Clock Driver
b303n.ibs    cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    Octal Divide-by-2 Skew Clock Driver
b303v.ibs    cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    Octal Divide-by-2 Skew Clock Driver
b304m.ibs    cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    Octal Divide-by-2 Skew Clock Driver
b304n.ibs    cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    Octal Divide-by-2 Skew Clock Driver
b304v.ibs    cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    Octal Divide-by-2 Skew Clock Driver
b305m.ibs    cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    Octal Divide-by-2 Skew Clock Driver
b305n.ibs    cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    Octal Divide-by-2 Skew Clock Driver
b305v.ibs    cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    Octal Divide-by-2 Skew Clock Driver
701v.ibs     cgs  04-05-95   1.0    1.1    Low Skew PLL 1to8 CMOS Clock Driver

---

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 95 13:20:46 PST

Text item: 

Way to go, Syed!!!!

Will

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Date: Thu, 13 Apr 95 14:45:13 EDT
Subject: NEW IBIS MODELS
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
.1/SMI-4.1/BARRNet)
     id AA00170; Thu, 13 Apr 95 11:50:47 PDT
Received: from vhdl.vhdl.org by hermes.intel.com (5.65/10.0i); Thu, 13 Apr 95 12
:21:43 -0700
Received: from hermes.intel.com by ichips.intel.com (5.64+/10.0i); Thu, 13 Apr 9
5 12:21:54 -0700
Received: from ichips.intel.com by relay.jf.intel.com with smtp
     (Smail3.1.28.1 #2) id m0rzUSj-000tzQC; Thu, 13 Apr 95 12:21 PDT