Subject: Opportunity to tout your signal-integrity efforts/skills

From: [email-masked] (Steve Kaufer)
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 1995 23:06:11 -0700

If you are located in the Santa Clara area or will be attending the 
upcoming WinEDA conference AND are interested in an opportunity to share 
publicly some of your work in the areas of signal integrity and 
high-speed design, read on...

A high-speed design session at the WinEDA conference (April 26 & 27 in 
Santa Clara, CA) has just had a paper cancellation. As session chair, 
I'm looking for another presenter to fill the spot.

The paper (to be presented on April 27) is to cover an application of 
high-speed design methodology, with particular emphasis on signal 
integrity. Because the conference has a Windows focus, work done at 
least partially on the PC is preferred (but not essential).

***There is no need to produce a written paper; only a 15-minute 
overhead-slide presentation is needed. No "formal" preparation is 
required.***

If you think that some work you have done in this area is noteworthy and 
want to share it with other engineers, this is an excellent opportunity 
to "toot your horn." I will give preference to "users" over "vendors," 
but am willing to discuss any topic/presenter that would be of potential 
interest to the attendees. (If you are a consultant who does work in 
this area, this is an opportunity tailor-made for you: excellent 
exposure to potential clients.)

If you are at all interested in this offer, please contact me 
immediately by phone at 206-869-2320, or e-mail at 
[email-masked].

Steve Kaufer
HyperLynx, Inc.