Subject: IBIS PROGRESS

From: [email-masked] ( Bob Ross)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 95 18:21 PDT

To Members:

For interest, here is an index showing the expansion and modification of IBIS.

Bob Ross,
Interconnectix, Inc.

YES NO

			VERSION 1.0	1993

			VERSION 1.1	8/20/93

    X  	BIRD1		ECL Extensions
X	BIRD2.2		Requiring VIH VIL Thresholds for Input Devices
X	BIRD3		Multiple Power Supplies and References
X	BIRD4		ECL Extensions
X	BIRD5.4		Pin Mapping for Ground Bounce Simulation

X	BIRD6.2		Differential Pin Specification
X	BIRD7.2		Open Specification Completion
X	BIRD8.2		Specification of V/I data Monotonicity
X	BIRD9.3		Terminator Specification
X	BIRD10.2	Describing Coupling Effects in Package Models

X	BIRD11.2	Improving Common Error Detection in IBIS_CHK Program
X	BIRD12.2	Non-Linear Driver Waveforms
X	BIRD13.2	Clarify Some Conditions of Measurements
X	BIRD14.3	Adding Four New Sub-parameters to [Model]
X	BIRD15		Clarification on the Usage of the V/I Tables

			VERSION 2.0	6/9/94

    X	BIRD16		Adding Four New Sub-parameters to [Model]
    X	BIRD17		Number of Points
X	BIRD18.2	[Diff Pin] Parameter Order
X	BIRD19.1	V_fixture Subparameter Min/Max Additions
X	BIRD20.1	Error Correction Regarding Monotonicity Statement

X	BIRD21		Waveform Table Minimum Number of Entries
    X	BIRD22		Sub-Parameter Case Sensitivity
X	BIRD23		Waveform Table Minimum Number of Numerical Entries
X	BIRD24.1	C_comp, Ramp Rates and Waveform Tables

			VERSION 2.1	12/9/94

X	BIRD25.3	Data Derivation Expansion

X	BIRD26		General Syntax Rules and Guidelines on TAB Character
	BIRD27		New Keyword to Specify Default Differential Threshold