Subject: IBIS REFLECTOR USAGE REQUEST

From: [email-masked] ( Bob Ross)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 96 12:16 PST

Hello:

This is a reminder that if you want to SUBSCRIBE or UNSUBSCRIBE, please
send the message to 

   [email-masked]

If you need further INFORMATION regarding IBIS or want personalized
attention to a question, please send the message to 

   [email-masked]

There have been much interesting discussion on the TWO IBIS reflectors
lately.  Most of you are members of both mailing lists, so this is not
a major issue.

However, I would prefer that OFFICIAL BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL messages be
sent to  

   [email-masked]

This includes regular IBIS business including Meetings, Agendas, BIRDs
and Issues discussions, Face to Face Meetings, IBIS Utility checking,
etc.  This can also include CLARIFICATION issues that would normally
lead to a change in the standard or to a cookbook clarification.

I would also prefer that general USER question, answer, and discussion 
messages be sent to

   [email-masked]

This includes questions about interpretation of the standard, questions
about s2ibis and s2ibis2 setups, modeling questions, Spice and IBIS
comparisons and positioning, model library updates, etc.

Sometimes a message could go to both reflectors (the mailer is supposed
to trap the duplicate addresses.)  If in doubt, then use [email-masked].

Thank you
Bob Ross
IBIS Open Forum Chair.
Interconnectix