Subject: Problem with s2ibis2

From: [email-masked] (Cornelia Foss)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 96 16:18:41 +0100

To IBIS engineers

I have got a problem with s2ibis2 and can't solve it useing the 
documentation only.
I'm running s2ibis2 on a sparc station to create IBIS models 
based upon HSPICE files. Though I set Vinl to 0 and Vinh to 5, 
IBIS runs the HSPICE jobs with 0.8V and 2 V, respectively. 
Confusingly in the .ibs file appears "Vinl= 0" and "Vinh= 5".
I also defined [Sim time] to be 15ns but the .tran source is set to 
"PULSE(2 0.8 0 0 0 0 0)" and the analysis statement to ".tran 0 0".
Additionally it was a great help if you could tell me where I can 
find a descriptionof the "NoModel" option that is not documentated 
in the s2ibis2 docs.

I'm gratefully looking forward to any reply.

Kindest regards

Sascha Pawel.

---

From: [email-masked] ( Bob Ross)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 96 13:59 PDT

Sascha:

I do not have specific answers to your questions.  However, I
plan to put the s2ibis2 fixup issue on the IBIS Open Forum
agenda for the October 18, 1996 meeting.  Any ideas are
welcome.

Best Regards,
Bob Ross
Interconnectix, Inc.

> Date: Wed, 9 Oct 96 16:18:41 +0100
> From: [email-masked] (Cornelia Foss)
> Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Problem with s2ibis2
> Status: RO