Subject: Postpone Meeting?

From: Stephen Peters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 15:52:06 -0700

Hello Jon:

     It's OK by me.

           Regards,
           Stephen

Ibisians,

There seem to be a lot of people (including Bob and Syed) who cannot
make the meeting this friday. We were scheduled to vote on some things
that were rather important. How do people feel about postponing the
meeting for 1 or 2 weeks?

Jon
(Please Respond).

---

From: Arpad Muranyi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 96 12:59:00 PDT

Text item: 

It is OK with me, but watch out for the Labor-day weekend, many people 
(including me) might take off early.

Arpad
=========================================================================

Ibisians,

Jon
(Please Respond).

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Subject: Postpone Meeting?
To: [email-masked]
From: Jon Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 11:47:15 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
7.3/8.7.3) with ESMTP id MAA15449 for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 12 Aug 1996 12:24:14
 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vhdl.vhdl.org (vhdl.vhdl.org [198.31.14.3]) by ormail.intel.com (
8.7.4/8.7.3) with ESMTP id MAA07373; Mon, 12 Aug 1996 12:22:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from ormail.intel.com (ormail.intel.com [134.134.248.3]) by relay.jf.i
ntel.com (8.7.4/8.7.3) with ESMTP id MAA11294; Mon, 12 Aug 1996 12:22:32 -0700 (
PDT)
Return-Path: [email-masked]