Subject: Re: EIA Japan

From: Arpad Muranyi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 96 10:07:00 PDT

Text item: 

Jon,

What do you mean by "establish a standard format for IO models"?  Another 
standrad, different from IBIS, or are they working on making IBIS a standard in 
Japan?

Arpad
===========================================================================
A source of mine in Japan informs me that "EIA Japan" has established an
"IBIS Standarded working group" who are going to establish a standard
format for IO models.

Has anyone heard anything about this?

Patti??

regards,
jon

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Subject: EIA Japan
To: [email-masked]
From: Jon Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 09:18:20 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
7.3/8.7.3) with ESMTP id JAA05211 for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 14 Aug 1996 09:40:39
 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vhdl.vhdl.org (vhdl.vhdl.org [198.31.14.3]) by ormail.intel.com (
8.7.4/8.7.3) with ESMTP id JAA18364; Wed, 14 Aug 1996 09:34:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from ormail.intel.com (ormail.intel.com [134.134.248.3]) by relay.jf.i
ntel.com (8.7.4/8.7.3) with ESMTP id JAA20805; Wed, 14 Aug 1996 09:34:52 -0700 (
PDT)
Return-Path: [email-masked]