Subject: New IBIS models from National Semiconductor

From: [email-masked] (Syed Huq)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 96 10:23:33 PST

IBIS fans,

National Semiconductor has released the following IBIS
models. These are available from our web site at:

	http://www.national.com/models/ibis/ibis.html

ds36c200.ibs	Dual High-speed Bi-directional	 ..../models/ibis/interface.html
		Differential Transceiver

lm78.ibs	uP System Hardware Monitor	..../models/ibis/dataacq.html

pc87338.ibs	SuperI/O                        .../models/ibis/superio.html

National Semiconductor provides technologies for moving and shaping
information. The company focuses on communications, analog, and
personal systems markets, and is the fourth largest U.S semiconductor
merchant.

Regards,
Syed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         
~ Syed B. Huq 	    [email-masked] ~		  	  
~ National Semiconductor Corp.	       ~		  
~ Tel:(408)721-4874; Fax:(408)721-4785 ~		  	  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~