Subject: ROSTER UPDATE REQUEST

From: [email-masked] ( Bob Ross)
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 96 18:47 PST

To IBIS Participants:

I am updating the roster of participating companies.  Please review
your entry on vhdl.org under /pub/ibis/roster.  You can also display the 
roster by accessing the EIA/IBIS web site:

   http://www.eia.org/eig/ibis/ibis.htm

Contact me if you need more information or a copy of the existing roster.

Since there have been several people/company changes that we have not
tracked, I will be deleting all of the companies that do not respond or
are not official EIA/IBIS members.  Thus the roster will reflect 1996
level participation.  The old roster will be saved for reference.

The format is the same:

<Complete Company Name>
Contact:  <contact person(s)>
Email:    <e-mail address(s)>
Phone:    <number(s)  Fax: <number(s)>
Address:  <address lines>
Support:  <support statement - optional>
Tag-line: <company tag line - optional>

Refer to the roster for examples.  Anyone on the [email-masked] list is free
to submit roster information.  We look forward to a number of new entries
to the roster.

Please respond to [email-masked] with your information or update.

Thanks,
Bob Ross,
Interconnectix, Inc.