Subject: Library Updates

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 96 10:44:07 EST

Below are updates to the IBIS model and software library.

Michael Steer
IBIS Librarian
<[email-masked]>

S2IPLT has been updated.  The current version is v1.2.  It can be found as
vhdl.org:/pub/ibiss2ibis/s2iplt.v12  It is a PERL script which plots the
contents of a *.ibs file.

New models from National: 

Part/File    vhdl.org   rev.     rev.    IBIS
name         Directory  date     level   ver.            Notes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ds89c387.ibs interface  Jan 96    1       2.1  12 Channel Differential Driver
ds34c87n.ibs interface  Jan 96    1       2.1  QUAD CMOS Tri-state Line Driver
ds34c87m.ibs interface  Jan 96    1       2.1  QUAD CMOS Tri-state Line Driver

Updated models from Intel:

Intel has updated the packaging models for the Pentium Pro.  The files that
have changed are readme.txt and
ppromin.txt     Pentium Pro processor package stub modeling information
                (short package stubs, see text below)
ppromax.txt     Pentium Pro processor package stub modeling information
                (long package stubs, see text below)

_______________________________________________________________________________

The IBIS model library is as follows:

Intel Corporation IBIS Files on vhdl.org as of  Feb 8, 1996

Part/File    vhdl.org   alpha  rev.      rev.   IBIS
name         Directory  name   date      level  ver.  Notes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

82371fb.ibs  chipset    PIIX   08-09-95  R1.21  V1.1  Triton (NDA only)**
82371mb.ibs  chipset    MPIIX  08-09-95  R1.01  V1.1  Mobile Triton (NDA only)**

82374eb.ibs  chipset    ESC    08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**
82374sb.ibs  chipset    ESC    08-09-95  R1.03  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**
82375eb.ibs  chipset    PCEB   08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**
82375sb.ibs  chipset    PCEB   08-09-95  R1.01  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**

82378ib.ibs  chipset    SIO    08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**
82378zb.ibs  chipset    SIO    08-09-95  R0.96  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**
82379ab.ibs  chipset    SIO.A  08-09-95  R0.96  V1.1  PCI-EISA Bridge**

82423tx.ibs  chipset    DPU    08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  Saturn**
82424zx.ibs  chipset    CDC    08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  Saturn**
82425ex.ibs  chipset    PSC    08-09-95  R0.94  V1.1  Aries**
82426ex.ibs  chipset    IB     08-09-95  R0.94  V1.1  Aries**

82433lx.ibs  chipset    LBX    08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  Mercury**
82433nx.ibs  chipset    LBX    08-09-95  R2.01  V1.1  Neptune**
82434lx.ibs  chipset    PCMC   08-09-95  R2.13  V1.1  Mercury**
82434nx.ibs  chipset    PCMC   08-09-95  R2.01  V1.1  Neptune**

82437fx.ibs  chipset    TSC    08-09-95  R1.21  V1.1  Triton (NDA only)**
82437mx.ibs  chipset    MTSC   08-09-95  R1.01  V1.1  Mobile Triton (NDA only)**
82437vx.ibs  chipset    TVX    08-09-95  R1.00  V1.1  Triton VX  (NDA only)**
82438fx.ibs  chipset    TDP    08-09-95  R1.21  V1.1  Triton (NDA only)**
82438mx.ibs  chipset    MTDP   08-09-95  R1.01  V1.1  Mobile Triton (NDA only)**
82438vx.ibs  chipset    TDX    08-09-95  R1.00  V1.1  Triton (NDA only)**

dx4pga.ibs   cpu        DX4    05-04-94  R2.0   V1.1  IntelDX4(TM) uP

pp66sem.ibs  pentium    PP66   10-16-94  R3.0   V1.1  66MHz Pentium*
pp100sem.ibs pentium    PP100  10-15-94  R3.0   V1.1  100MHz Pentium*

pentpro.ibs  pentpro           12-5-95   R2.1   V2.1  Pentium Pro Processor
ppromax.txt  pentpro           11-30-95  R0.1       package data for pentpro.ibs
                                                    formerly ppromax.pkg
ppromin.txt  pentpro           11-30-95  R0.1       package data for pentpro.ibs
                                                    formerly ppromin.pkg
82437fx.ibs             TSC    08-09-95  R1.21  V1.1 Triton  with NDA only**
82437mx.ibs           MTSC   08-09-95  R1.01  V1.1 Mobile Triton with NDA only**
82437vx.ibs             TVX    12-13-95  R1.50  V1.1 Triton VX with NDA only**
82438fx.ibs             TDP    08-09-95  R1.21  V1.1 Triton with NDA only**
82438mx.ibs           MTDP   08-09-95  R1.01  V1.1 Mobile Triton with NDA only**
82438vx.ibs             TDX    12-13-95  R1.50  V1.1 Triton VX with NDA only**
82439hx.ibs             TXC    12-13-95  R1.01  V1.1 Triton HX with NDA only**

* Translated from an Intel Simplified Electrical Model.

** submitted by
Name of Person Submitting:    Arpad Muranyi
Address:                      1900 Prairie City Road
                              Folsom, CA 95630
Affiliation:                  Intel Corporation
E-Mail:                       [email-masked]
Telephone Number:             (916) 356-2558
Fax Number:                   (916) 356-3162

(NDA only) Non disclosure agreement required to obtain model. Contact
submitter.

National Semiconductor Corporation - Advanced Systems & Interface Product Group
                IBIS Files on vhdl.org as of  Feb 8, 1996

Part/File    vhdl.org   rev.     rev.   IBIS
name         Directory  date     level  ver.  Notes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
90c031tm.ibs interface  9/20/95   2.0  2.1  LVDS Quad Diff Line Drvr
90c032tm.ibs interface  9/20/95   1.1  2.1  LVDS Quad Diff Line Rcvr
ds26c31.ibs  interface  2/09/95   1.0  2.1  RS-422 Quad Diff Line Drvr
ds26c32.ibs  interface  2/09/95   1.0  2.1  RS-422 Quad Diff Line Recvr
ds89c387.ibs interface  1/96      1    2.1  12 Channel Differential Driver
ds34c87n.ibs interface  1/96      1    2.1  QUAD CMOS Tri-state Line Driver
ds34c87m.ibs interface  1/96      1    2.1  QUAD CMOS Tri-state Line Driver

38c86av.ibs  cbtl      9-18-95    1.0  1.1  CMOS BTL 9-Bit Latching
                                              Data Transceiver
lct2524m.ibs cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to4 Min. Skew 3V Clk Drvr 
ct2524m.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to4 Min. Skew 3V Clk Drvr 
ct2524n.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to4 Min. Skew 3V Clk Drvr 
c2525m.ibs   cgs        04-05-85  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (CMOS)
c2525n.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (CMOS)
ct2525m.ibs  cgs        03-10-95  2.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (TTL Compa)
ct2525n.ibs  cgs        03-10-95  2.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (TTL Compa)
b2525m.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
b2525n.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
c2526m.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (CMOS)
c2526n.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (CMOS)
ct2526m.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (TTL Compa)
ct2526n.ibs  cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (TTL Compa)
ct2527v.ibs  cgs        03-23-95  2.0  1.1  1to8 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (TTL Compa)
b2528m.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to10 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
b2528n.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to10 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
b2528v.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to10 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
b2529v.ibs   cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  1to10 Min. Skew Clk Drvr (Bipolar)
2534v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Quad Mem Array Clk Drvr (Commercial)
2535v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Quad Mem Array Clk Drvr (Industrial)
2536v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Quad Mem Array Clk Drvr (Industrial)
b303m.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b303n.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b303v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b304m.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b304n.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b304v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b305m.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b305n.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
b305v.ibs    cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Octal Div-by-2 Skew Clk Drvr 
701v.ibs     cgs        04-05-95  1.0  1.1  Low Skew PLL 1to8 CMOS Clk Drvr
2537v.ibs    cgs        04-17-95  1.0  1.1  Quad Mem Array Clk Drvr (Industrial)

pc87306.ibs  superI_O   9-5-95    1.1  1.1   pc87306vul(SuperI/O)
                                             FDC,KBC,RTC,UARTs,IR,PP and IDE int

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

g612mea.ibs  gtl        6/30/95   1.1  1.1  18-Bit CMOS GTL SSOP 56 Lead
g612mtd.ibs  gtl        6/30/95   1.1  1.1  18-Bit CMOS GTL TSSOP 56 Lead
gp612mea.ibs gtl        6/30/95   1.1  1.1  18-Bit CMOS GTL SSOP 56 Lead
gp612mtd.ibs gtl        6/30/95   1.1  1.1  18-Bit CMOS GTL TSSOP 56 Lead

dp8440vj     dram_ctl   6/28/95   1.0  1.1  Prog. DRAM Controller/Driver
dp8441vj     dram_ctl   6/28/95   1.0  1.1  Prog. DRAM Controller/Driver