Subject: IBIS face-to-face meeting plans..

From: [email-masked] (Syed Huq)
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 95 10:04:26 PST

IBISfans,

		EIA/ANSI-656 IBIS Face to Face meeting-1996
		 (hosted by National Semiconductor Corp.)
		------------------------------------------

Welcome to the upcoming IBIS face-to-face meeting January 1996.

	Place: Westin Hotel, Santa Clara, California
	Date:  Jan 29th Monday(one day)
	Time:  8am - 5pm

We are in the process of updating the meeting agenda and adding
any additional topics as necessary. The meeting will be open
for discussions on Semiconductor/EDA vendors issues regarding IBIS
as well as various technical discussions.

If you would like a particular item to be added to the agenda, pls
send an E-mail to either one of the following:

		Will Hobbs([email-masked])
		Bob Ross ([email-masked])
		Syed Huq ([email-masked])

Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks will be provided so please RSVP to:
	
		[email-masked]

There will also be a celebration dinner after the meeting.

Details of Maps/directions/final agenda will be posted soon so stay
tuned.

Regards,
Syed
National Semiconductor Corp.

----- End Included Message -----