Subject: Officer wanted !

From: [email-masked] (Syed Huq)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 96 08:07:49 PDT

IBISfans:

As you may know already, new officers for the ANSI/EIA-656 were elected in the
last DAC(Las Vegas) IBIS summit. There was one position for 'secretary' that was
not filled. This is an official position and we need a volunteer from a member
company to fill this slot. A lot of exciting things are being planned to move the
IBIS standard towards version 3.0 and International standardization too. Since
we meet regularly through teleconferences, it is quite difficult to move along 
with this much needed 'vacant' officers slot.

This is an open invitation for any member company to jump in and volunteer for this
official ANSI/EIA-656 Secretary position. Bob Ross can fill in with responsibility
issues under this position if you are curious to know.

Join us for the July 19th meeting and let's take care of this issue. All out efforts
are very much team oriented and we can all help each other out with tasks.

Meeting are conducted in accordance with the EIA Legal Guides and EIA
Manual of Organization and Procedure.

See you ..

Regards,
Syed Huq
Vice-Chair ANSI/EIA-656
National Semiconductor Corp.