Subject: Unsubscribing from the list - How to do it!

From: [email-masked] (Mike Ventham)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 96 15:23:55 CDT

Attention: Potential Unsubscribers

It clearly states in the IBIS minutes that go out to everyone on the
mailing list that (and I quote):-

Send mail to:- 

  [email-masked]
       To join, change, or drop from either the IBIS Open Forum Reflector
       ([email-masked]), the IBIS Users' Group Reflector ([email-masked])
       or both.  State your request.

Using this procedure would help everyone to avoid being flooded by 
unsubscribe messages, everytime one is sent by someone who has not read
the instructions.

Thanks for your co-operation in keeping the Internet an unlittered place.
			
Regards

Mike
+======================================================================+
| Mike Ventham - Vice President Engineering, Quantic Laboratories Inc, |
| 12th Floor, 191 Lombard Ave, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3B 0X1      |
| Tel: (204) 942 4000 Fax: (204) 957 1158 Email: [email-masked] |
| Brookside House, The Street, Chilcompton, Bath, Avon, England BA3 4HB|
| Tel: (0) 1761 232191 Fax: Same      Email: [email-masked]    |
+======================================================================+