Subject: Re: Bird 35

From: Arpad Muranyi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 96 11:22:00 PDT

Text item: 

I like this suggestion.
Arpad

2) I think that a much easier way of organizing this data would be for the
new construct to refer to existing device models (that already have their own
pull-ups and VT arrays) and then just specify their relative scheduling.

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Subject: Bird 35
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked] (Jon Powell)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 96 11:16:26 PDT
7.3/8.7.3) with ESMTP id MAA21990 for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Jun 1996 12:11:51
 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vhdl.vhdl.org (vhdl.vhdl.org [198.31.14.3]) by ormail.intel.com (
8.7.4/8.7.3) with ESMTP id MAA19870; Wed, 12 Jun 1996 12:05:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from ormail.intel.com (ormail.intel.com [134.134.248.3]) by relay.jf.i
ntel.com (8.7.4/8.7.3) with ESMTP id MAA11263; Wed, 12 Jun 1996 12:04:58 -0700 (
PDT)
Return-Path: [email-masked]