Subject: Thankyou for the plaque

From: Kellee Crisafulli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 16:41:37 -0700

Hi people,

  I would like to thank the IBIS group for the very
nice plaque (for Visual IBIS editor).  

  Also my thanks to Will Hobbs for all his hard work as 
past chairman.

Kellee Crisafulli, HyperLynx Inc.

Have a great day...Kellee Crisafulli, HyperLynx Inc.

---

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 96 08:05:00 PDT

Text item: 

Kellee,

Thank you for your generous offering of the use of Visual IBIS. This is the 
spirit that makes IBIS the positive force that it is.

And, thank you for your kind words regarding my work as chairman. With the 
incredible support and energy of such a great group of people that comprise the 
IBIS Open Forum, being chair was deeply satisfying. Few activities in my life 
have yelded such a high return of results, growth and satisfaction as did my 
tenure with IBIS. This is a testament to the intelligence, vision and dedication
of forum members. Thanks for the opportunity.

Will

Hi people,

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Subject: Thankyou for the plaque
From: Kellee Crisafulli <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 16:41:37 -0700
1; Tue, 18 Jun 1996 16:42:39 -0700 (PDT)
intel.com (8.7.4/8.7.3) with ESMTP id TAA21183; Tue, 18 Jun 1996 19:37:04 -0700
(PDT)
Return-Path: [email-masked]