Subject: Multi-Driver vs Rise Time Control

From: [email-masked] (Jon Powell)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 96 15:58:24 PDT

At the Friday Face to Face I volunteered to give an example of a
driver that could be modeled with a mutl-driver construct but could
not be modeled using the VT array (which I call RTC for Rise Time
Control).

The following is a sharfile that contains a WORD doc of that example.
If you can't read this, email me your fax number and I will send 
hard copy.

regards,
jon

#------ cut here ------ cut here ------ cut here ------ 
#!/bin/csh -f
# a shar file for an entire directory
# To recreate:
# 1) cut at the line above
# 2) cd to destination directory
# 3) run this file as follows:
#         csh <file name>
cat << \SOURCE_END_BIG_LONG_STRING | uudecode
\SOURCE_END_BIG_LONG_STRING
cat SOURCE_FILE | uncompress -c | tar xf -
unalias rm
rm -f SOURCE_FILE
exit ( 0 )