Subject: Forwarded: vhdl.org will be down this weekend

From: [email-masked] ( Bob Ross)
Date: Fri, 17 May 96 10:27 PDT

To All:

This means that vhdl.org, which is physically located at
Synopsys, will not have IBIS or other Web Links, E-mail and 
FTP access this weekend.  So do whatever communication and 
access before 6 PM PDT (1:00 GMT) or wait until Monday to 
avoid bounced messages and failed access.

Bob Ross,
Interconnectix, Inc.

Date: Fri, 17 May 96 09:49:11 PDT
From: [email-masked] (Mitch Wyle)
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: vhdl.org will be down this weekend

NO COMPUTING SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM 6 P.M. MAY 17 TO 8 A.M. MAY 20 IN
MOUNTAIN VIEW

It's time for the regularly scheduled NCS quarterly downtime for
preventive maintenance.  NCS will take the campus computing resources
down for necessary reconfiguration, testing, expansion, and general
catching-up-on work that can't be done with the machines running.

This downtime will mean that no campus computing resources will be
available from 6 p.m. Friday, May 17, until 8 a.m. Monday, May 20.
(All times are PDT.)

For future reference, the following are our Preventive Maintenance
scheduled activity dates:

May 18-19, 1996  <------ NEXT

Aug 24-25, 1996
Nov 16-17, 1996

--Bryan Stansell
  Computing Systems
  Network & Computing Services

-------- End of Forwarded Message