Subject: Re: home page error?

From: Arpad Muranyi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 96 14:15:39 PST

Text item: 

I tried the adress you show, and it worked for me.

http://www.eia.org/eig/ibis/ibis.htm

Arpad
=============================================================================
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else gets some "Network error" when attempting to read

  http://www.eia.org/eig/ibis/ibis.htm

or if its something to do with our site.  I'm using an old netscape_1.12.

(Only reply if you can confirm)

Regards,

-Chris

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Subject: home page error?
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked] (Chris Rokusek)
Date: Fri, 10 May 96 10:32:22 PDT
7.3/8.7.3) with ESMTP id KAA01825 for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 10 May 1996 10:49:17
 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vhdl.vhdl.org (vhdl.vhdl.org [198.31.14.3]) by mailbag.jf.intel.c
om (8.7.4/8.7.3) with ESMTP id KAA12649; Fri, 10 May 1996 10:48:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from mailbag.jf.intel.com ([email-masked] [134.134.192.4])
by relay.jf.intel.com (8.7.4/8.7.3) with ESMTP id KAA03899; Fri, 10 May 1996 10:
49:17 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: [email-masked]