Subject: National releases RTC IBIS model

From: [email-masked] (Syed Huq)
Date: Sat, 18 May 96 11:58:06 PDT

IBIS fans,

National Semiconductor has released the following RTC(Real Time Clock)
IBIS model today. This is available from our web site at:

		http://www.national.com

dp8573an.ibs	Real Time Clock

National Semiconductor provides IBISv1.1 and IBISv2.1 models from
selected product lines. Refer to www.national.com for the lastest
available models.
National Semiconductor provides technologies for moving and shaping
information. The company focuses on communications, analog, and
personal systems markets, and is the fourth largest U.S semiconductor
merchant.

Regards,
Syed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         
~ Syed B. Huq 	    [email-masked] ~		  	  
~ National Semiconductor Corp.	       ~		  
~ Tel:(408)721-4874; Fax:(408)721-4785 ~		  	  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~