Subject: IBIS Face-to-face meeting at DAC, Friday, 6/8

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 96 15:35:00 PDT

IBIS-Folks,

Here is some information so you can properly plan your DAC visit. Patti 
Rusher of EIA has made the arrangements for our face-to-face IBIS 
meeting in Las Vegas at the end of the DAC convention. We will have time 
for both technical discussions and essential administrative stuff, 
including election of new officers.

The details:

Date: Friday, June 8, 1996
Time: 9 AM to 1 PM local time
Place: Las Vegas Hilton, the "Headquarters Hotel"
       adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center

Patti has arranged for continental breakfast, and an overhead projector 
will be available. We can discuss remaining logistics at our Friday, 
5/17 teleconference.

Regards,

Will Hobbs
Chair, EIA IBIS Committee
Intel Corp.

---

From: [email-masked] (Jon Powell)
Date: Thu, 16 May 96 06:35:17 PDT

>>>>> "Will" == Will Hobbs <uunet!ccm.jf.intel.com!Will_Hobbs> writes:

    Will> IBIS-Folks, Here is some information so you can properly
    Will> plan your DAC visit. Patti Rusher of EIA has made the
    Will> arrangements for our face-to-face IBIS meeting in Las Vegas
    Will> at the end of the DAC convention. We will have time for both
    Will> technical discussions and essential administrative stuff,
    Will> including election of new officers.

    Will> The details:

    Will> Date: Friday, June 8, 1996 Time: 9 AM to 1 PM local time
    Will> Place: Las Vegas Hilton, the "Headquarters Hotel" adjacent
    Will> to the Las Vegas Convention Center

    Will> Patti has arranged for continental breakfast, and an
    Will> overhead projector will be available. We can discuss
    Will> remaining logistics at our Friday, 5/17 teleconference.

    Will> Regards,

    Will> Will Hobbs Chair, EIA IBIS Committee Intel Corp.

Friday is June 7.

---

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 96 12:23:00 PDT

Text item: 

Jon> Friday is June 7.

Picky, picky. Friday, June 7 is our meeting. Thanks, Jon.

Will

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Subject: Re: IBIS Face-to-face meeting at DAC, Friday, 6/8
In-Reply-To: <Wed, 15 May 96 15:37:02 [email-masked]> (uunet!ccm.jf.inte
l.com!Will_Hobbs)
Cc: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked] (Jon Powell)
Date: Thu, 16 May 96 06:35:17 PDT
(8.7.4/8.7.3) with ESMTP id HAA20506 for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 16
May 1996 07:34:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from ormail.intel.com (ormail.intel.com [134.134.192.3]) by relay.jf.i
ntel.com (8.7.4/8.7.3) with ESMTP id HAA27830 for <[email-masked]>;
 Thu, 16 May 1996 07:34:27 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: [email-masked]