Subject: Express Information Model

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 15:22:43 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello all,

today, I found an information-model of IBIS (2.0) on 
'vhdl.org/pub/die/express'. The author of this document is Alan Williams 
of the University of Manchester.

Maybe, this information is useful for the standardization process of ibis
and we may contact Alan Williams for further assistance?

Olaf

---

From: Will Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 96 08:18:00 PDT

Text item: 

Olaf,

Does it appear fairly complete? Is there any pointer to Alan's e-mail so we can 
contact him?

Will

Hello all,

Olaf

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 15:22:43 +0200 (MET DST)
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Express Information Model
p (V1.3)
     id sma000592; Tue Apr 23 15:23:00 1996
Received: (from bin@localhost) by center.farside.net (8.7.5/8.7.2) id PAA00597 f
or <[email-masked]>; Tue, 23 Apr 1996 15:23:10 +0200 (MET DST)
From: [email-masked]
Received: from center.farside.net ([email-masked] [194.163.159.200]) by
vhdl.vhdl.org (8.7.3/8.7.3) with ESMTP id GAA01149 for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 23
Apr 1996 06:32:22 -0700 (PDT)
intel.com (8.7.4/8.7.3) with ESMTP id IAA14979; Tue, 23 Apr 1996 08:10:44 -0700
(PDT)
Return-Path: [email-masked]