Subject: National releases LAN IBIS model

From: [email-masked] (Syed Huq)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 96 09:07:55 PST

IBIS fans,

National Semiconductor has released the following LAN IBIS
model today. This is available from our web site at:

		http://www.national.com

dp83840.ibs	10/100 Mb/s Ethernet Physical Layer

National Semiconductor provides IBISv1.1 and IBISv2.1 models from
selected product lines. Refer to www.national.com for the lastest
available models.
National Semiconductor provides technologies for moving and shaping
information. The company focuses on communications, analog, and
personal systems markets, and is the fourth largest U.S semiconductor
merchant.

Regards,
Syed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         
~ Syed B. Huq 	    [email-masked] ~		  	  
~ National Semiconductor Corp.	       ~		  
~ Tel:(408)721-4874; Fax:(408)721-4785 ~		  	  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~