Subject: HESDC97 paper on IBIS website

From: [email-masked] (Syed Huq)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 97 11:26:05 PST

Hi,

The IBIS paper titled 'Understanding and Using IBIS models for
Signal Integrity Analysis' is available for download from the
ANSI/EIA-656 IBIS web site (http://www.eia.org/EIG/IBIS/ibis.htm)
under 'Articles'.

This paper was presented at the High-level Electronic System
Design Conference(HESDC97) in October.

Regards,
Syed Huq
Vice-Chair ANSI/EIA-656
National Semiconductor Corp.

---

From: Katja Zuleeg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 17:07:20 +0100

Hi,
 
> Design Conference(HESDC97) in October.

I have problems to take a look at the downloaded powerpointfile (  the
program will crash). Am I the only one there?

Thanks,
Katja Zuleeg