Subject: Real World Measurements

From: Celso Faia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 09:51:19 -0400

Greetings,

Has anyone out there in IBIS LAND ever create an ibis model
from direct IC measurements. If so could you provide a detailed
explanation as to how and what measuring equipment was used.
Are there any issues associated with this method of ibis model
extraction.

Thanks,

Celso
  
-- 
******************************************************************   
*   Celso Faia                   *    Phone:  613-596-9091 x337  *
*   Cadence Design Systems Ltd   *    Fax:    613-596-9080       *
*   Ottawa, Ontario, Canada      *    Email:  [email-masked]  *
******************************************************************

---

From: [email-masked] (Syed Huq)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 97 11:52:03 PDT

Celso,

The Electronic Design Article on the IBIS webpage titled
'Ease System Simulation With IBIS Device Models' lists a
variety of vendors/instruments make/model that National
uses for IBIS modeling based on measurements.

Regards,
Syed.
National Semiconductor Corp.