Subject: IBISCHK3 FUNDING

From: [email-masked] ( Bob Ross)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 10:16:26 -0700 (PDT)

To IBIS Committee:

We are contracting the development of the ibischk3 parser for IBIS
Version 3.1.  We need to have the funds committed before we start 
the development.  Similar to the funding efforts of the previous
ibischk development projects, we are sharing the cost among many
companies.  The funding committment will be in the form of a purchase
order sent to Jeanne Warner as follows:

   EIA/Electronic Information Group
   2500 Wilson Blvd
   Arlington, VA 22201
   Attn: Jeanne Warner
   (703) 907-7539
   FAX: (703) 907-7501

   Purchase Order for IBISCHK3 Source Code and Licence

   Not to EXCEED $2,500 (Two Thousand and Five Hundred Dollars)

Once we get the level of committment in place to pay for the development,
we will start the project.  The actual invoices will be issued against
the purchase orders at a time to be decided (approximately around December,
1997) based on actual cost divided by the N companies participating.

Please inform (or send a copy of the purchase order) to Bob Ross so we can
track the participation in this shared development expense:

   Bob Ross
   Interconnectix
   10220 S.W. Nimbus Ave., K4
   Portland, OR 97223
   (503) 603-2523
   FAX: (503) 639-3469 

Thank you
Bob Ross
Interconnectix