Subject: IBIS AND S2IBIS BUGS

From: [email-masked] ( Bob Ross)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 12:06:13 -0700 (PDT)

To IBIS Committee:

ibischk bugs 9-18 have been submitted for discussion at the
Friday meeting.  The reports are located in eda.org under
/pub/ibis/bugs/ibischk/.  Please review them if you wish
to participate in this discussion.

Three new directories have been created for s2ibis, s2ibis2 and
s2iplt bug reports.  The bug report forms are stored as the .txt files.
Use the same [email-masked] for submitting bugs in these areas.

Bob Ross
Interconnectix

Below is the bug.dir for ibischk bugs to summarize the list of bugs.

         LIST OF BUGS (FIXED FOR FOLLOWING VERSION) FOR IBIS_CHK

YES NO             Version 2.1.10

X       BUG1       Multiple Disclaimers 
X       BUG2       Package Model Warning Message for Legal Suffixes
X       BUG3       Incorrect [Model] Sub-parameter Syntax Not Reported
X       BUG4       Printout Version No.

                   Version 2.1.11

        BUG5       Additional Value Checking
        BUG6       Output Control
        BUG7       Check of VI Curves Against Waveforms

                  Version 3.XXX Plan:

        BUG8       Reserved Words Used as Pin Numbers Generate Errors

                   New Bugs for Consideration:

        BUG9       Crash if Keyword Associated with [Model] Comes First
        BUG10      Crash if Parser Encounters Empty V/I Table
        BUG11      Parser Continues after [End] Keyword
        BUG12      Lines Greater than 1024 Characters Cause Wrong Line Numbers
        BUG13      Parser Crashes if Error in Line Longer than 256 Characters
        BUG14      Long Illegal Keyword Prints Meaningless Message 
        BUG15      "Program Bug" for Version 1.1 Files with more than 512 Pins
        BUG16      [Package] Argument Does Not Give Error
        BUG17      Incomplete [Pin] L_pin, C_pin, R_pin Error Message
        BUG18      Other Order R_pin, L_pin, C_pin Columns Not Correctly Read