Subject: Bi-Direction pins

From: Vincent Chang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 10:42:19 -0500

All,

In IBIS model, how to model the Bi-direction pins?
The situation is that I have an output buffer that
contains an input buffer as well. There is only
one buffer can be actived at one time. So, I am
not so sure which buffer's model should I put
for the pin.

-- 
Best Regards,

			Vincent Chang

=======================================================================
*  Vincent Chang                         TI MSG ID: hui8              *
*  Design Automation                     mailto:[email-masked]    *
*  Memory Products Design                http://www.memh.ti.com/~mcad *
*  Texas Instruments Inc. MS 657         Phone: (281) 274-3167        *
*  PO Box 1443, Houston, TX 77251        Fax:   (281) 274-2067        *
=======================================================================