Subject: package and die

From: Vincent Chang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 14:17:09 -0500

All,

In ibis model, the package is not be used on simulation. Why?

-- 
Best Regards,

			Vincent Chang

=======================================================================
*  Vincent Chang                         TI MSG ID: hui8              *
*  Design Automation                     mailto:[email-masked]    *
*  Memory Products Design                http://www.memh.ti.com/~mcad *
*  Texas Instruments Inc. MS 657         Phone: (281) 274-3167        *
*  PO Box 1443, Houston, TX 77251        Fax:   (281) 274-2067        *
=======================================================================

---

From: Arpad Muranyi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 97 13:13:00 PDT

Text item: 

Vincent,

Where did you get this idea from?

Arpad Muranyi
Intel Corporation
=================================================================

All,

--
Best Regards,

               Vincent Chang

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Subject: package and die
To: [email-masked]
From: Vincent Chang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 14:17:09 -0500
Sender: [email-masked]
/8.7.1) id OAA01487 for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 29 Aug 1997 14:17:09 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from r2d2.memh.ti.com by happy.memh.ti.com with ESMTP
     (1.37.109.16/16.2) id AA150592272; Fri, 29 Aug 1997 14:17:52 -0500
Received: from happy.memh.ti.com ([158.218.36.100]) by jester.ti.com (8.8.5) wit
h ESMTP id OAA16601 for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 29 Aug 1997 14:17:54 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from jester.ti.com (jester.ti.com [192.94.94.1]) by server.vhdl.org (8
.8.5/8.8.3) with ESMTP id MAA08254 for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 29 Aug 1997 12:19:4
6 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from server.vhdl.org (server.vhdl.org [198.31.14.3])
          by mailbag.jf.intel.com (8.8.6/8.8.4) with ESMTP
       id MAA23508; Fri, 29 Aug 1997 12:29:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from mailbag.jf.intel.com by relay.hf.intel.com with smtp
     (Smail3.1.28.1 #2) id m0x4Woc-000qDNC; Fri, 29 Aug 97 12:34 PDT