Subject: IBIS Summit'98 & DesignCon discounts

From: [email-masked] (Syed Huq)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 97 09:28:01 PST

IBISfans:

Mark your calendar for the IBIS Summit'98 meeting:

		Place:  Westin Hotel
   (Next to Santa Clara Convention Center - DesignCon98)
                5101 Great America Parkway
                Santa Clara, California
                (408)986-0700
 
                Date:  Jan 26th Monday(one day)
                Time:  8am - 5pm

Some additional information :

1) National Semiconductor is hosting the meeting again this year.
Since Lunch/Refreshments will be provided, pls RSVP to me directly
if you are planning to attend. We need to get headcounts.

2) The Agenda is almost ready. We also have time slots available if
you are thinking of sharing your experience related to IBIS. You may
send me the 'Title' of your presentation and time requested ASAP !!
Agenda will be published first week of Jan'98.

3) DesignCon98 20% Discount:
----------------------------
DesignCon98
January 26-29, 1998
Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA

On Tuesday, January 27, DesignCon98 will feature several papers and
demonstrations on IBIS modeling. The scheduled papers are: "Making
Behavioral Models from Physical Measurements" by Jon Powell and Chuck
Berman, "Constructing Accurate Behavioral Models for I/O Buffers" by Greg
Edlund and Bob Haller, and "Signal Integrity Models and the Real World" by
Patrick Riffault. Following the papers will be a panel discussion on the
subject, "How Good are the Available IBIS Models?", chaired by Jim Lippman,
EDA editor for EDN magazine. This should be a stimulating discussion, with
panel participants representing IBIS model users, third-party model vendors,
semiconductor houses, and EDA houses.

Following the panel will be a complimentary reception, as well as access to
the demonstrations and exhibits.

   	       20% REGISTRATION DISCOUNT 
               TO IBIS COMMITTEE MEMBERS!

ALL employees from any Company that is a IBIS committee member will 
be eligible for this discount. The IBIS roster lists the member 
companies with a "*" next to the company name.
          
Register for DesignCon98 today via the DesignCon98 web site
(www.designcon.com), e-mail [email-masked] or contact the DesignCon98
Customer Support department at 888.486.8736.   Remember to identify yourself
as a IBIS committee member to receive your registration discount.

For Web registration, mention under "Comments" if you are a member of
IBIS committee.

Also, visit the DesignCon98 web site  (www.designcon.com) to receive
up-to-the-minute information.

For any questions, feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Syed.
Vice-Chair ANSI/EIA-656
National Semiconductor Corp.
(408)721-4874