Subject: Seling on IBIS Internet e-mail conference

From: "Dr. Edward P. Sayre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 15:18:53 -0500

I have specific problems with the following "helpful message".  Please can
we confine our discussions to technical subjects and leave the marketing to
the marketeers!!!

        At 10:45 AM 2/7/97 -0500, Ezra D. Hall wrote:
        >conversion(It is at End Of Life).  What else is out there?  Do
users now
        have 
        >to convert IBIS models by hand?  I am particularly interested since
I am 
        >creating IBIS models, and need to perform verification in a more
efficient 
        >manner than by hand.  Any feedback would greatly be appreciated.

        A better solution might be to use a simulator that runs IBIS models
directly.
        Our LineSim package is ideal for testing IBIS models and is very low
cost.
        See our web site at:  www.hyperlynx.com

Thanks

Ed Sayre

+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+
|       NORTH EAST SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES, INC.       |
|      -------------------------------------      |
|     "High Performance Engineering & Design"     |
+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+
| Dr. Ed Sayre            e-mail: [email-masked] |
| NESA, Inc.              http://www.nesa.com/    |
| 636 Great Road          Tel +1.508.897-8787     |
| Stow, MA 01775 USA      Fax +1.508.897-5359     |
+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+