Subject: Spice to IBIS translator for NT (Comment on IBIS Summit Minutes)

From: "Dodd, Ian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 12:06:11 -0600

Hi all,
	Veribest has ported the version 1 SPICE to IBIS converter to Windows
NT. We will provide it as an executable and as source to interested
parties on a "as is" basis. Our source has been modified to fix a few
critical bugs and to work around file access (locking) problems that
occur on NT but not on UNIX. We also added an option to use our
proprietary analog simulator. The executable should also work under
windows 95 (to be verified!)

	We are actively working on porting the latest version of the program
and will make it available as soon as we have done some unit testing.

	If someone wants the  version 1 converter for NT, please contact me.
In addition, do we want to put this port on vhdl.org?

	Obviously we are very grateful to the team at North Carolina State
University that wrote this program, and hope that providing the NT port
assists the IBIS cause.
				
						Ian C Dodd
						Veribest Inc
						[email-masked]