Subject: Lab data vs. Spice data

From: [email-masked] (Scott Schlachter)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 97 09:23:59 PST

Hello Ibis folks,

I'd like to compare notes with those who have produced IBIS files
from *BOTH* Spice and lab measurements.  Please respond to me 
directly (not through the reflector) if you have done this, 
particularly if yours is a CMOS process.  Thanks,

-Scott Schlachter	Actel Corporation
 [email-masked]	Sunnyvale, CA

---

From: Arpad Muranyi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 97 10:16:00 PST

Text item: 

Scott,

On a few occasions I have made IBIS models from lab measurements.

Arpad Muranyi
Intel Corporation
============================================================================

Hello Ibis folks,

Text item: External Message Header

The following mail header is for administrative use
and may be ignored unless there are problems.

***IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS SAVE THESE HEADERS***.

Subject: Lab data vs. Spice data
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
From: [email-masked] (Scott Schlachter)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 97 09:23:59 PST
.8.5/8.8.3) with SMTP id JAA02119; Fri, 7 Feb 1997 09:23:45 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vhdl.vhdl.org (vhdl.vhdl.org [198.31.14.3])
          by ormail.intel.com (8.8.4/8.8.4) with ESMTP
       id JAA12587; Fri, 7 Feb 1997 09:30:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: from ormail.intel.com (ormail.intel.com [134.134.248.3]) by relay.jf.i
ntel.com (8.8.4/8.7.3) with ESMTP id JAA15539; Fri, 7 Feb 1997 09:30:33 -0800 (P
ST)
Return-Path: [email-masked]